Swallowing cum not as great as it would seem

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When younger a friend came in my mouth without letting on in any way that he was cumming. The intensity of the spurts surprised me and the taste was a huge surprise. Not great but not terrible, either. Years later, the same friend and I got together and sucked each other off, cumming in each other's mouth. It wasn't that bad of a taste and I've grown to enjoy the force of the spurts in my mouth. Can't wait until my married friend gets a chance to drop by to get his dick sucked. And to get mine sucked, too.

Reactions: kurt bishop

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Swallowing is just disgusting to me. I've tried and gagged. I have my dude warn me so I can jerk him off till he cums.
I agree. I know I'm in the minority, but I really just hate the taste and texture. I'm not even that big a fan of giving head. The first couple times I sucked cock, the guys came in my mouth without warning, making me choke and gag. Not fun. Now, if I do do it, I insist he tell me when he's about to bust so no unpleasant surprises.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree. I know I'm in the minority, but I really just hate the taste and texture. I'm not even that big a fan of giving head. The first couple times I sucked cock, the guys came in my mouth without warning, making me choke and gag. Not fun. Now, if I do do it, I insist he tell me when he's about to bust so no unpleasant surprises.
Haven't ruin me enjoying giving head. I just make sure to warn a dude to let me know before he blows. But the thought of swallowing jizz right now has me gagging haha!

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I first started swallowing my partners cum I used to deep throat it when he was about to cum. I only go a little taste of the cum but I loved the idea of him giving me part of him. Eventually I came to love it and will savour it in my mouth.

The important think is, and I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet. It totally depends if I have already cum or not. If I cum first I rarely take his load and vice versa. The desire is instantly gone after cumming. The best is when we get the timing right and cum together.

I think that's why many don't like taking their own load. They have already cum and the desire is gone. Once I took my partners load and then he jerked me to finish and fed it too me. (I had agreed to this before hand and told him he had to do it even if I said no) It was very hot!
In general, I have zero interest in letting a guy finish in my mouth after I cum. However, I made an exception one time. I met up with a guy and the intended venue was suddenly unavailable. We were both very horny and neither of us wanted to give up on our plan to suck each other off. Although I generally don't like to hookup in public places, we were soon at a state forest heading into the woods. Once we reached a suitably secluded spot, we commenced taking turns sucking each other. He was very talented and it was a very intense encounter. I had every intention of going to completion - until I came. He was trying to get me back down on my knees but I just couldn't do it. He began jerking off furiously but he couldn't get himself to cum and he was visibly frustrated. I felt guilty for leaving him hanging, especially because he gave me an awesome experience, and as much as I was repulsed by the idea, I knew I owed him. He was a stranger I would never see again - and yet I felt a moral obligation to finish him off and let him cum in my mouth. I dropped down and motioned for him to come over to me and said "here, I'll finish you." I really wasn't into it at all but I knew if he sensed that, it would just take longer. I could get it over with quicker if I pretended to be enthusiastic. I was not at all interested in having a load of cum in my mouth but I couldn't wait for it to arrive. It arrived, I did my duty, he responded passionately which showed how much he needed relief and I choked it down, grateful that it was over.