Swallowing cum

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_mybigfatcock, Oct 14, 2011.

1. B_mybigfatcock

B_mybigfatcock New Member

Albums:
    My wife use to always swallow. For the last few years she will not swallow. She says its too thick and salty. Why do u think she just decided to stop swallowing me. Has this happened to any of u guys here.

2. phndoc

phndoc Member

YES!! Start drinking fruit jucies. My wife stopped when she started to have childern.

3. nmf9in

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never could teach/convince my wife to swallow-we're both fine with her having to spit. For me it's the difference of getting blown 3-4 times a week compared to once a year-maybe. As long as you're still getting head, I wouldn't worry about it...

4. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hear that. Try not getting oral for several years. I could care less if she spit

5. ladygaga1977

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i swallow most of the times.........not only my bf but my weekend lovers too.........its sooo cool,,,,,its just taking away the most important thing a guy can give,,,,,,,i feel so powerfull........

6. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    The taste of cum varies a lot from time to time. It seems to be very dependent on prostate health and upon your diet and exercise regimen!
    If it has gotten thick, then you need to water it down with more juices and fruits, as has been mentioned previously in this thread! Are you exercising less or differently from previously? You might mention your concerns to your doc, next time , and see what he/she can suggest! I bet you can make it so that it is thinner and more appealing to her! Good luck!

7. Zen_Master

Zen_Master New Member

Hello Just became a member and this being my first post on this site I would like to offer my suggestion. Recently I was reading that eating pineapple sweetens sperm.

That evening I went out and of course bought a pineapple to eat.
    For two days I ate it and when I finally saw my G/F that weekend (that was 2 days after I finished the pineapple) we enjoyed our glad to see each other passion session ritual. Afterwards she mention how much sweeter my sperm was and really enjoyed savoring it before the swallow. Since that time whenever I had eaten pineapple she always had a positive remark.

** Also, if you smoke that makes sperm taste bad along with certain medications.

Hey it's inexpensive and worth a try for yourself!!

I know!!!
    There is nothing like watching your partner lavish in the decedant taste of the pleasure she just provided you with!!!

Sooo EIFIN BEAUTIFUL!!!

Best of luck to you both!!!

8. maxuncut

maxuncut New Member

celery too from what I've heard.

Of course, I don't get head from my wife anymore. So, it doesn't matter. . . at least for her.

9. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Your Lucky your wife will still give you a BJ. Stop moaning about it and enjoy.

10. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know..if someone is giving me head and just when I'm about to blow they take their mouth off my dick or stop sucking because it might go down just takes away the entire thrill of getting head to me. I love getting devoured and reaching that point of no return and having the person that is giving it to me take me as hungrily as they possibly can. Of course, I would reciprocate too and it has to be someone that I at least care about.

11. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When you said wife....that was the nswer. Now that she's your wife, there's no need to make impress you. Now you might say she swallowed even after you were married. Trust me, she worked in the "not" swallowing over th eyears. Eventually she'll probably stop sucking your dick soon. This is why I will not get married, I'll eventually cheat.

12. Kukel

Kukel Member

Albums:
    Why don't you ask your wife? And why is the swallowing part so important to you?
    Isn't sex aimed at mutual pleasure? Working together for more pleasure instead of expecting your partner to do something she might not feel comfortable with?

13. kevin91

kevin91 Active Member

Seoul, South-Korea. Travelling around the world.
    lol why don't you swallow yourself? That's what I do if she doesnt :p

14. Mercurygirl

Gold Member

What, it wasn't thick and salty before? Sure it was. I don't think it a case of her loving you less, or that she's not as hot for you as she once was. I'm sure those thoughts are playing in your head. I think it's just a case of familiarity.

You know, "Honey, I must of drank a gallon of your cum since we've been together to show how much I love you, do think we forgo doing that end part because I never really enjoyed the taste and it upsets my stomach?"

Add to that the kink of the act (not of you) has probably waned. It's one of those intimate sacrifices women make to the men in their life to boost the male ego, make their guy feel like a man. Some woman enjoy it more than others. Be thankful that she did it at all because lets face it most of the time it's not very pleasant in taste. Seriously, have you ever tasted your own cum? Some woman never do it for their guy. As long as she's still willing to suck your cock what do really care if she swallows it or not? Don't take it so personally. She obviously still loves you. Maybe it's time you return the favor and show the woman in your life that you still love her and give the girl a break.

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Yeah, I found it a bit ironic that he was complaining about his wife not swallowing when most men are complaining that after so many years of marriage, their wife won't even give head anymore...

Instead of complaining that she won't eat your seed, just be happy she's sucking your dick, mayhaps? Have you ever tasted your own cum? It's not yummy. Tastes change, biology changes, hormones change - all of these could affect the reason behind why she doesn't want to choke down your nut anymore. Stop whining and just be happy that ya'll still have an intimate relationship.

16. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OP's been banned. Thread's over a year old. It probably ought to just die.

17. catman

Gold Member

I have also heard that asparagus has a chemical in it that can leave a horrible after taste/flavor to cum.

Draft saved Draft deleted