"Swallowing" Whole Cock vs DeepThroating

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by motoramic, Sep 21, 2011.

1. motoramic

motoramic Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have experienced someone who has a large mouth can swallow my whole cock without having it pass his throat. It is different sensation than someone who have a smaller oral cavity and can deepthroat.

Is there is a fine line between taking a whole cock in the mouth versus going pass the backside of the oral cavity into the throat area? I wouldn't call that deepthroat when a cock can be swallowed by a large oral cavity. For me, the biggest cock I can swallow without passing my throat cavity would be 6 inches.

#1 motoramic, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  2. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    i have no idea, i had my tonsils removed 5 years ago and since then can really swallow 8 plus sized cocks with ease.

3. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

I can't speak from personal experience, because I'm not homosexual. But I have actually met quite a few women who have deep throated me no problem--and the others have worked at it. I think it is probably something that simply gets easier as time passes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice