Swallowing

gamma_phi: I guess when I'm ejaculating (assuming you're talking about oral sex) I prefer to be swallowed simply because she can keep sucking while I'm ejaculating which makes the experience more pleasurable. It REALLY doesn't matter, if she doesn't like to swallow, then that's fine. I'm not gonna force someone to swallow my load, that's just not right. Hope this helps.

the_force:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Mar 1 2005, 10:27 PM
I'm not a swallowing fan, but if the moment calls for it (ie. while driving) then I'll do it. :9
[post=287433]Quoted post[/post]​

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilgrin:

Pharoah

Just Browsing
Media
So it's more of a physical thing?? What about the guys or girls doing the swallowing? Any pleasure in it?

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Mar 2 2005, 08:27 AM
I'm not a swallowing fan, but if the moment calls for it (ie. while driving) then I'll do it. :9

God bless you, miss thang! :lol:

It all depends on the taste of the guy's cum, for me. My current fella has the sweetest semen I have ever had the pleasure of tasting, so swallowing is never an issue. I'll do it!!

He loves the feel of ejaculating and me continually sucking whilst he is ejaculating. The only thing is he is such a quiet cummer (I've pushed him into being a bit more louder, but he just won't do it!), so when he comes can often be a bit of a surprise. Still, if I am cupping his balls and they're pulling right up to his body, I know he ain't going to be too far away!

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
I've said it before and I'll say it again - YUM!

There is just nothing sexier than feeling it pump into my mouth and slide down my throat.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i have let guys cum in my mouth and the feeling of their cock swelling is awesome but i have only swallowed a few times, mainly cos they were so big there was no where for it to go but down my throat.

do i enjoy cumming in someone's mouth---fuck yah i love it.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by the_force+Mar 1 2005, 10:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_force &#064; Mar 1 2005, 10:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TexAssgirl@Mar 1 2005, 10:27 PM
I&#39;m not a swallowing fan, but if the moment calls for it (ie. while driving) then I&#39;ll do it. :9

ROAD TRIP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :evilgrin:
[post=287442]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

...If I had a tongue like yours, force, I think I&#39;d be the most popular guy in my town. That&#39;s AWESOME&#33;

You&#39;ve got a reaaaaaal nice set between your legs, too. Love the thickness at the base... Perfect for working in nice&#39;n&#39;slow, I bet&#33;

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy swallowing it...if is a huge load I might not swallow the whole thing but I definitely want to keep sucking when he is cumming. I can&#39;t say I enjoy the taste, it tastes fairly similar from person to person, but it is much more erotic for me to eat it. I did date someone who drank at least one glass of orange juice a day and he tasted very yummy....

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
I believe a guy&#39;s diet (and what he has eaten that evening) often has an effect on the taste of his semen. Apparently eating something with cinnamon in it a few hours before ejaculation can sweeten it somewhat.

My other half eats a lot of desserts, which is prolly why his cum tastes so darn sweet&#33; :lol: I have had some guys with really funky tastin&#39; semen come in my mouth, and I was totally gagging&#33; Ick&#33;

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by britlover@Mar 1 2005, 08:20 PM
I believe a guy&#39;s diet (and what he has eaten that evening) often has an effect on the taste of his semen. Apparently eating something with cinnamon in it a few hours before ejaculation can sweeten it somewhat.

My other half eats a lot of desserts, which is prolly why his cum tastes so darn sweet&#33; :lol: I have had some guys with really funky tastin&#39; semen come in my mouth, and I was totally gagging&#33; Ick&#33;
[post=287530]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve heard that&#39;s true and that pineapple juice is another good one. Unfortunately, my husband doesn&#39;t eat a lot of sweets. Luckily it&#39;s not funky tasting though, just blah.

doubtless_mouse: I know for me there are times when I would like to be swallowed, and there are times when I would like to let things "go where they may." For many years, my wife always swallowed. Recently, though she may spit or swallow all depends on the taste (at least that is what she told me). Some days I am very salty other days sweet...

What I would like more of is the let things "go where they may" orgasm during oral sex. I have posted on my wifes technique, and at times it would lend itself to a nice finish on certain parts of her anatomy, but she is not very keen on having to clean up the mess after giving me head so those days are few and far between. Instead she likes the no mess no fuss concept of oral sex. Me, I am just damn happy that she doesn&#39;t have any hangups about giving me pleasure that way. (and I love to return the favour as often as possible).

Ramblings from the Mouse.

gamma_phi:
Originally posted by InsertHere@Mar 1 2005, 07:24 PM
I&#39;ve said it before and I&#39;ll say it again - YUM&#33;

There is just nothing sexier than feeling it pump into my mouth and slide down my throat.
[post=287498]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. I think i like you.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So it's more of a physical thing?? What about the guys or girls doing the swallowing? Any pleasure in it?

Is a rather nice & tasty protein rich reward for a blowjob well done, imho. The first time my boyfriend came in my mouth, I loved the feel of his hot sticky load pulsing against the back of my throat and held it there as long as possible to coat the entirety of my teeth, tongue & palate with his jizz. My only complaint was the squeaky feeling left lingering on my teeth afterwards.

He does put out a massive load, though, pulsing from his penis like some hand-held pump-action sperm cannon shooting streams of semen several feet away. In fact, once when he was fucking my wife as I knelt over her face to dip my dick in her sexily moaning open mouth, he pulled out at the last second shouting "tits & face, tits & face" and accidentally shot jizz in my eye from four feet away as the wife literally loves being covered in cum (see attached photo):

Attachments

Last edited:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not JUST swallowing.... It's the enthusiasm and desire to suck up every last drop that a complete turn on!

And, its a total turn on when a girl gives you a blow job for the very first time and swallows... Its both erotic and creates a connection.