Swan song?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those of us who have a problem with you, Pikatchu, were pretty clear as to why. Your refusal to acknowledge anyone's complaints OR to answer about your age pretty well tell the tale. Since I know you're not really leaving, rest assured your troubles here are hardly over. No doubt you'll stick your stupid foot in your idiotic mouth again.

Oh, by the way, are you a girl or a boy? Your whining and sniveling doesn't seem very masculine to me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo, MadameZ, FindFireFox, I didn't read all the thread in question.

Pichulon, I've read some of your posts that were actually coherent and insightful and thoughtful. I've also read some that seemed right out of The Troll Gazette.

Don't start in on me being a groupie, because I'm a pretty damned independent thinker. Stronzo and I have had our battles on here. But you will find that this board, while the title of it seems to be a bit "low-brow," is actually a meeting place for some exceptionally intelligent thinkers. I don't know if English is a second language for you or not, but sometimes your posts are nearly unreadable.

If you take the time to write coherent posts and inject your intellect into your posts, you'll do much better in what I consider to be one of the jewels of the internet. Please reconsider. And don't look to this board for any affirmation. Enjoy it for what it is... an open forum for the exchange of ideas.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
too much drama in here lately. stronzo needs to find a hobby and the rest of you need to quit feeding the trolls.

Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful Ted Kaczynski..:cool:

DC_Deep said:
Stronzo and I have had our battles on here. But you will find that this board, while the title of it seems to be a bit "low-brow," is actually a meeting place for some exceptionally intelligent thinkers.

It is my fervent wish that we emerged from that early fray the better for our discord. To the best of my knowledge it was simply the one skirmish was is not DC? Anyhow, no hard feelings. You're no "one line troller" and I've always considered you a thoughtful poster.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
... To the best of my knowledge it was simply the one skirmish was is not DC? Anyhow, no hard feelings. You're no "one line troller" and I've always considered you a thoughtful poster.
Yes, one. But it was a doozy! Heheheh, I guess I didn't make it very clear in my post, but yes, we worked everything out just fine. As I recall, even though it got heated, we never did resort to calling names... seems like it was all (fairly) civil... but it was also when you were fairly new here and still learning the ropes and the personalities.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Explain this Pichulon-

Pichulon said:
What are you talking about??/ do you speak italian??? portuguese?? castellano??? you want to give me a lesson on my native languages???
your histeria is weird....what is up w you.....you must be queer......relax...I have nothing against queer people, you are coming here to creat a fight.......what is going on w you......LMAO

Note- Before this post people were arguing with Pichulon calling him Ignorant, troll, and moron.

I would like to know why you said "you must be queer" then instantly said I have nothing against them

pichulon said:
Looks like this is becoming anti straight??? is all the queers here going to get together against me????
LMAO

Women were also arguing against you along with straight men, why do you only reference "queers" This thread was also not "anti-straight" in fact there was no reference to sexuality from anyone else.

Pichulon said:
What is offensive??? a guy saying he wants to try to be gay, and my response is offensive????
You seem to have humg ups....seems like I stirred the hen house LMAO

Again, this shows that you are homophobic.

pichulon said:
The degree of intolerance and ignorance is incredible. Anybody that does not agree w you is a troll.
I know your kind, everything is nice untill someone has anotjher point of view.
I am not going to respond to your crap.... LMAO

It looks as though anytime someone gets too direct with you, you say that you are going to ignore them, why?

pichulon said:
You know, it is on or around seventeen. It could be 16, 18, 19, there is no specific clock, but around that timwe 16, 17, 18, it stops, Believe me. Check out in your computer, Medicine sites, endocrinology, not penis enlargement crap.
I am telling you facts, and I made that comment, because, if a kid does not receive treatment for delayed puberty /mall penis by the time of his 17th B day, the treatment will never be able to re open the growth phase of the body.
Encyclopedia Britanica, Delayed puberty.
\ and many more you would like to see.
Now, good night all, friends and foe.

This is an example of where you refuse to change your mind on something, though you say you're here to learn.

The above was from the thread, What if your son was small, like 5 in
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pichulon said:
Hy Strawberry. I am a straight man. I like to see girls getting at each other w strap ons , but from there to get my male but done is a little too long of a stretch.
I have heard guys say that they get straped on by women, but they are not gay.( or bi ) . I think that from there ( strap on ) to the real human cock, there is a small step. It would not be a full gay guy, because he would like girls, and he might not be into kissing w guys and all that stuff gay guys do , but there would , but, I think you are right, there has to be an element of feminineity in a male that wants to be penetrated. The element resides in the fact that the male in question, although penetrated by a female , wants to assume a feminine position, and, submit, femalewise.
Just thinking....

Here you demonstrate that you have preset notions that females should do one thing and that males the other, such as a male must have a feminine aspect to be dominated.

The above was from the thread, Fucking a guy in the ass (str8) ..have you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pichulon said:
I am not gay, but, diferent strokes for diferent folks. If you want to tlak about availability of women and the materialism and shallowness....that is no reason for a straight man to want to be gay. There has to be something in you that craves men.
If you want a gorgeous girl not into plastic , not materialistic, a woman you can enjoy on a walk, ice cream, simple life...go to small towns, or go overseas, Russian, Slovakian, Croatian, Italian, British, Spanish,Portuguese,plenty of gorgeous women , and, living in small towns away from Hollywood and its influence.

Back to the gay stuff, if you want to be gay, I believe there is nothing a human being can not learn. Go to gay bars, get hooked up, get on all fours and let some guys thrust in you. Give some head, you might end up liking it, I think you are a talent in the making.Given a few sessions, you might like it, and your goal of forgetting about women, and loving men, will be achived.

You have to find out what you want.

Here it seems that you think that being gay is something that could just be pulled out of thin air, it seems fairly ignorant to me, do you have any rational behind this?

The above was from the thread, Can I make myself gay?
pichulon said:
Yes, indeed, being large has its drawbacks. Not every woman will want one. But, no need to dispear.
Those girls that shy away do so out of myths like " your pussy will get overstretched" ar the many myths anybody could make up for any given situation.
A woman can accomodate anything the size of a baby. Some girls even fist , never seen it, but, no cock, sizewise, will ever rival a fist.

In my case, I had my share, but I take it in stride. I get very excited with those reactions, and, in fact, a girl that reacts like that probably is never seen a large penis, and, she is overwhelmed.

But that same girl is craving for you to slowly tame her. That is the step you are not taking by overreacting yourself.

Like someone said, break her in.
Move to oral sex, eat her pussy, I love that myself, I heard small guys resort to that, and girls love it, so, imagine us, large guys, eating pussy and driving them wild.
Nobody told me to eat pussy, but, I just love it. I recommend it. Once she has had a few orgasms, or, if no orgasms, ( some girls do not get M ) she will get so wet and ripe, that, under the passion of lust, she will beg you to enter her.
Eat her, ask her to give you oral too, even if she can not take it in her mouth, she will love to worship it, the way we worship their pussies, and, you will get there, where you want to be, w no stress.

My advise, eat her.
:saevilw:
You know, personally, I like eating pussy even more than intercourse, perhaps I am a freak....

You say tame her and it seems just a bit odd to me because in conjuncton with this post...

Pichulon said:
Your GF is just pulling your hair. She wants to control you in a way. She likes your size, you are not small, so, by seeding insecurity in you, she "tames" your large cock ego and makes you value her more.

Sort of what we do when we have a gorgeous GF. We can not tell her she is gorgeous all the time, or else she will leave you for a guy that does not say that , a guy that does not tell her how beautifull she is , at least not often, has more value in her eyes, everyday guys tell her how beautifull she is, only a few can hang w her, and not say so .

Like the carrot and the stick, you need your GF to crave you telling her she is gorgeous.....

She wants you to be under her control. She is already doing so, the fact you feel like this and asking this question speaks of her partial success.

Next time she tells you that, talk about the girl that has that delicious big and hard breasts, or those long legs......deep green eyes, something that she thinks she has....that she gives for granted...and seed that same self doubt she wants to instill in you.
She will no longer talk about dicks, because she will not want to hear about her issues.
Psicology

What I'm seeing is that you think that eaither the man needs to be in control or the women. Is it just me?

The first post from above is from the thread, Live sex turns to frustration...again. The second post from above is from the thread, Realising you're not as big as you think you are...

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
I would try woman on top. I always do that when encountering a woman that can not handle size fine. She will go as far down as she wants, and, eventually, w lots of lubing,she will take it all.

Hope you can make it work out. There is the posibility she can not actually adjust. Some vaginas are narrow , and, like the size of a penis, might not be able to adjust.

Hope for the best.

Thats fine but...

pichulon said:
A woman can accomodate anything the size of a baby. Some girls even fist , never seen it, but, no cock, sizewise, will ever rival a fist.

Seems that you changed you mind on this subject. I did not take the whole post due to the fact it is above.

The first above post is from the thread, Sex Advice.The second post from above is from the thread, Live sex turns into frustration...again.

pichulon said:
A british that does not know what the world cup is???

You can not be british...were are you from????

This could be an example of where every person needs to fit into one of your views, if they don't they must be lying.

The above post is from the thread, World cup fever; who will it be?
pichulon said:
It is diferent to compare a beautifull woman to a penis. All men treat beautifull women better, like I assume all women treat good looking guys better , but I would not treat a woman that has a reputation for having a nice shaved and wet pussy better than another. I would take those commnets into account, but I would have to see it to believe it. Until then, it is only a thought.

Hummmm.. This is only part of a post the rest of it can be viewed in the thread, The way you treat hung men.

pichulon said:
bottom line, size is not something we fought for, nor we deserve. It is a given, so, women should not discriminate based on size, I do not discriminate on breast size, pussy thightness, wetness, etc, if I like the woman I am with, I will accept what ever surprise her nude body brings in , whom ever thinks he / she is above it all , is plain stupid.
Any of us may have preferences, but, quality of a person shows when we can adapt to what we love, in this case, the person we are with, or else we are going to become a herd of horses, donkeys, cows and cocks.....a reversal in the quest for intelligence.

You say that you treat women better based on looks but then you say that you don't descriminate.

The above post is from the thread. 5 and a half by 4 and half width?

pichulon said:
It would take a combination of a low self esteemed woman, a selfish guy, and a small cock.

Just because a person like a sexual act does not meen that they have to be one way or the other.

The above post is from the thread, Do you like to let a man fuck your mouth.
pichulon said:
:eek:

I read several posts about 5.5 dicks here, strange, being this a LPSG.

In lieu of it, what would you do, if, you woke up one day, and, due to an ilness, or some unexplainable matter, you dick were to regress to a size 5.5????
How would you , and your partner , cope w it??

One thing I don't think you have picked up while you were is that this site is accepting of everyone.

The above post is from the thread, I woke up to see my dick shrunk to 5.5 !!!
Pichulon said:
Guys like you make me laugh.....hidding behind a screen to play tough...
I bet in person you are a chicken.....LOL

This thread is directed at women, and at men that want to give advise, you do not want to participate in this thread, and, you are not a woman, you are gay , but not a woman, so....go and ruin someone elses day.....guys like you make me laugh.....screen tigers, , real life chickens....

Where is a moderator when we need one.....people like this guy turn a good forum into a argument....

This was in responce to Jeff Black saying....

jeff black said:
I think you should spend less time making rash comments about me being a sad, unhappy guy, and spend more time thinking of insightful things to add to this group.
I never said I was the most enlightened poster, but some of your threads and questions have been silly, and answered in the past, yet you insist on creating new ones with similar questions.

Granted, even though some of your new threads are better than the "Will mommy care that her son has a 5 inch dong" thread, I think you are guilty of posting without reading other threads first. You are not the only one, dont' worry. I am just letting you know.

Above Pichulon seems to have refrenced being gay as a bad thing and also called someone gay based upon his own judgement.

pichulon said:
LMAO....it is so amazing how the hen house reacts when one of their " undecided" ones gets in trouble.

It is so obvious, I am not going to even respond to you, and your gay friends.

LOL....make me laugh....what is up with these queer guys....I make a thread, and these hens decided my post is not of their liking.....

go on.....keep bitchin.....bunch of weirdos....

I would like to hear from a moderator...if there is one.....why do I have to put up with this kind of weirdos....

Here he refers to Me, Alex8 and Jeff. This is one of my most hated posts from him. Here he refers to me and Alex as "the hen house" he also clearly shows his thinking that the only people who ever defend a person who is "undecided" in their sexuality must be homosexual. He then refers to us as queer and hens showing again that he thinks less of homosexuals (at least I think so)

Any other atempts to argue with him were ignored like always when he starts to get exposed for who he is.

The above is from the thread, Girls, how long is your "great" sex session????

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
A big clitoris is a intense turn on for me, it means the woman I am with is very feminine, what could be more a representative of female sexuality than her clitoris?
If that guy told you that, he is a stupid guy. He is not a man . The world is full of people that enjoy hurting others.
Do not listen to that crap. I have a friend from school that was practically destroyed by a woman that told him that he had a small cock. This guy never recovered, he is been a loner for ever. Do not allow idiots to hurt you.
I can assure you that you are on demand, you are what real men, like me, like all the men that really appreciate a woman, look for.

What could be more representaive? Possibly the way she acts...

pichulon said:
Here comes again, the one dimensional, unilanguage rude and boorish kid that thinks that knowledge of more than one language is wrong , or it is cause for laughter.
Now, the closeted homosexual , that professes his attraction for men in other areas of the site, comes here under the disguise of a pregnant teddy bear with the raimbow colors, to attack a woman ( Jessica) . You already told me the same kind of trash. What a sad kid.
Telling bitch and stuff to women, will get you very far.
I can see, that according to you, any person whose 1st language is not english, is open court for your idiotic sarcasm. Your brain can not allow to make a single phrase in a foreign language , your limitation triggers your defense mechanisms, and, you attack anyone that you think has english as a second or third language, or even fourth language, something your underdeveloped teen age mentality can , and will never be able to comprehend .
You already told me that ignorant remark, about my use of the english language.
Now, you tell Jessica the same. Perhaps I should put Gisella under notice, you are going to go after her as soon as you get into a argument.We are not welcome here, if english happens to be our second, third, fourth , even 5th language, morons like spadle will show their dislike.
I sugest you get a filter for your PC, only United States, not that you need it in reality, you can not participate in any forums that are not formatted in english , but your dislike for anything different than you can only make you more sad, and, you will transfer that hostility to others.
I expect more of your kid tantrums, grow up, teddy bear.

Calls another person a homosexual, possibly used a negative way because it really has nothing to do with anything else in the thread.

The above posts are from the thread, Clitorally Well-endowed
Jeff Black said...

Jeff Black said:
Husbands_hung_well,

Before you go casting stones, and refering to people as retarded, you may want to understand that Spadle has a unique sense of humour. None of his comments about women as worthless, or degradable are true. He cares for women very much.

To not see that, is to be a bit retarded yourself. Obviously, you are a new poster, who doesn't see the humour in his posts. There is a great deal of sarcasm. I used to think he went too far as well.. but the guy is just kidding around.

BTW, insulting moderators when they have done nothing wrong, is INCREDIBLY rude. IF you are having a hard time looking past the sarcasm, I suggest you take your thoughts, and comments about leaving, and keep them true.

Pichulon said...

pichulon said:
Do not be a coward, do not talk to women like that.
Many women do not find spadles insults funny. I do not find his insults funny.
This is a place to respect people. I already asked him to stop. I already wrote to the management. The moderator is also been reported. Instead of contacting spadle, the moderator came out in his defense, and insulted me, as attested by his replies.
HusbandsHungWell has all the right in the world, as well as other members to tell this site's management , other members , and the perpetrator of the insults , that all of this nonsense is crossing the line. Seems like the site's position is to permit spadle to insult anyone, as if he was a cute 5 year old girl.
I demand , from this site management, to do something about this.
And, you, jeff black, stop talking to women like that.
Seems like there is a wave of disrespect towards women that is going on unanswered.

Respect is the rule. When someone shows disrespect, others are entitled to complain. I salute HusbandsHungWell for her comments, and I support her 100%.

Yes, SpladIe's posts may have gone a little to far but everything he said was clearly sarcastic, but when Jeff replyed to HHW he did it as a civilised person talking to another person, Pichulon seems to think that women need to be talked to diffrently or not the same way as a male, and thats not equal or fair.

The above posts were from the thread, Larger lips? Better to sink ships?
pichulon said:
Thanks for your enlighted reply.

My mind is not set about this topic.
I learnt something really important, that I did not consider before. Women are perhaps more considerate than men, and, women do not wish to compell their loved one into a practice by forcing him. Fair enought, I think that is valid and true.
That would explain why females do not ask their partners to engage in those acts. Men being more aggresive, tend to force their partners.
There is one area I still do not find the explanation, perhaps someone can enlight me on it. The area about women fantasizing about their BF's with another man. That is a private area. No coercion.

Why less women say they do not fantasize about their BF's with a man, while men tend to fantasize about their women with another woman?
( case at hand, men and women who enjoy FF and MM , heterosexual couples ).

This is a post shows that Pichulon says he's ready to learn but at every time someone says something he will jump back to the same point showing that he has not "learnt" anything at all.

The above post is from the thread, Do Bi guys turn on the ladies?

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
I have come across the unconfortable situation of not knowing how to address, or, interpret the replies some members post, because they have no gender in their profile and in their description right next to the post.
I am not talking about orientation, but gender.Replies can be extrapolated from the gender of the poster. Without that information, it is not understandable and the appropiate reply is not easy to construct.
What are your views on this, should it be a requisite at time of signing in, to select gender? I understand sexual preference is private information to those that decide not to post it. But gender is public information.

And...

Pichulon said:
Sarcasm aside, I do respond with a different tone to women and to men . It is not a prejudice thing. If you want to tell some information to a female coworker, and a male co worker, you well now ( at least from my hetero experience, I can not talk for other groups) you express yourself differently.
It is natural, not bigotry of any kind.
Also, some posts by members without a gender ( not all, some ) appear to be difficult to decode, again, it is nature. In real life, voice and gender give s you all that information ahead of time, here in the net, without that presentation, those posters, and only those ( not all) that are not easily understaood as female or male, make it somewhat difficult to envision.

It is not a subject of material importance, but it is something to look into. Some times, like in questions about preferences and stuff, it is good to know, if the response comes from a male or a female, and , if we can also know if it comes from a male heterosexual, or a male homosexual, or a male bisexual, or a female heterozsexual, or a female homosexual, that information in itslef adds to the reply.

Okay, you say that you respond diffrently to women then you would to men and that is Sexist because you are treating them diffrently, as if a woman could not handle the same thing you would say to a man. You also request orrientation though you say in your first post that orientation is something private and you do not want required.

pichulon said:
I treat them both as equals, but, perhaps is my personality, I like to flirt and be more fun towards women, I do not talk to men the same way.
Respect wise, it is the same. I approach women in a different way, and I am sure I am not alone in this one.

Okay you say you treat them as equals, but why do you approach them differently, and I'm sure you're not alone there are still lots of sexist people who have not died off yet.

pichulon said:
Thanks for your reply though. My position is not one of pre judging, it is one of information in order to process a reply. If a gay man, a heterosexual man, a bisexual man, reply about a topic, for example, oral sex, I want to know with what perspective the reply is being offered. With out it,I am left missing out an important angle of the response. My point in question is not really about sexual interests, but, just gender.
I want to know if the answer came from a woman, or from a gay man, or from a straight man, or a lesbian woman, without that information, I am missing part of the message.
That is all, there is no prejudging, no homophobism, no unwanted invitations.

NOTE- The first part of the post was removed. - He again asks for "interests" but then says that he's asking for just gender, what do you really want?

I then said...

FindFireFox said:
Ok thats a good point but I'm going to guess that about... 90%+ the person who posted the comment is going to say something along the lines of "My boyfriend is not cumming after..." or "My cock dosen't fit in my girlfriends ass"

But earlyer in your posts you stated you would change your replys tone and I would like to know how you would change it, would you make it nicer if talking to a woman or what?

He said...

pichulon said:
C mon Findfirefox......

Tell me the truth. If I post a topic about, for example,
"How to give good oral sex."

Would you give Stronzo the same advise you would give me???

I do not think so, so, there is that element of information that is needed. If we do not have it, fine, I can do away with not replying, but we are loosing opportunities. Furthermore, I could respond, and give an answer that is totally non appropiate for the intended examiner.

That is not gender it is sexuality. He then gives another example that can be considered partialy valid. He eventualy choses to leave the thread and not respond to the comments like he does every time.

The above posts are from the thread, Gender Identification

Wow I have no life, that was about 3 hours and 30 minutes of life used.

So Pichulon what do you have to say?

Sorry for such a long post :biggrin1: 4 parts jeez

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK,

I must apologize.Now that I have read some of the offending posts I am falling off my chair in laughter. Perhaps not the response most would have but the best I can muster now in my incapacitated state! Sorry Pichulon, It seems as though you should have been read your Mirandas. "Whatever you say can and will be held against you..." Moral to my story "Read the fine print" Lay on, Mc Duff!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off; GREAT sleuthing fff. That ought to clear up the notion that any of us were "too hard on" pichulon.

I swear pichulon makes solong look like a flaming liberal.

DC_DEEP said:
Yes, one. But it was a doozy! Heheheh, I guess I didn't make it very clear in my post, but yes, we worked everything out just fine. As I recall, even though it got heated, we never did resort to calling names... seems like it was all (fairly) civil... but it was also when you were fairly new here and still learning the ropes and the personalities.

Charming in your dismissiveness DC .. thanks very much.

I was confident with "the ropes" then. And I'd be as resolute now were I to disagree with you. Your qualified acceptance of my ill-fated attempt at reconciliation is duly noted. See me as you choose.

Christ some people have loooooong memories.:rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
OK,

I must apologize.Now that I have read some of the offending posts I am falling off my chair in laughter. Perhaps not the response most would have but the best I can muster now in my incapacitated state! Sorry Pichulon, It seems as though you should have been read your Mirandas. "Whatever you say can and will be held against you..." Moral to my story "Read the fine print" Carry on, Mc Duff!

To be honest Naughty when I replied to him near the beginning of the thread (Gender Identification) disagreeing with him I took his words on face value. Only when others started posting did I re-read his original then I looked up some other posts and reality dawned.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I hadn't read enough of his posts to understand why you all got so wound up about Pichulon!

Findfirefox, you made it very clear.

If he can't open up his mind or stop showing his dislike of gays, this is clearly NOT the site for him, especially since he has pissed off many of the women too.

I see that your extreme actions were motivated by the same reasons.