Swan song?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep reading and reading about my posts.
The only time I said something offensive, was in reply to the aggression , unwarranted aggression, I was the object of.

Other than that, when have I made any homophobic statements??

On that occassion I was mobbed, and you can see for yourselves.
That was a reaction to a unwarranted attack.
But I guess you will never be objective judges.
The thread in question is :

"Girls, how long is your great sex session"
and ever since then firefox and others land in on my posts and threads, to create a circus.

Anything I write is labeled homophobic......you guys are incredible, like the latest post, gender ID, homophobic.

I am surprised no one said anything about the outlandish behavior going on in there.

Selective cognition.

And, I must add, I am trying to maintain civility, I am not a person that wants to get in confrontations, I do not seek those, nor like them
Zora has given a lecture in the Gender ID thread, about respect for others, how much she cares about it, and, furthermore, she says that there is no management.
If I get insulted again, vilified and accused of things that are not true, I will respond in kind.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
From a psychological standpoint, it's funny to view a messageboard's reaction to certain people and the way they speak.

I kinda feel bad for the guy, but he totally egged it on. Sounds like his ignorance regarding some topics won him the scapegoat title.

But seriously, the guy's a complete toolshed.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HEather,

Please don't talk about the man like he isnt sitting right there reading what you are saying. Like him or not, NONE OF US like being attacked. Many may feel he brought it on himself, but please let it die! Heaven help anyone of us to be able to stand the onslaught when it hits us. Many of us have felt it and it aint pretty. This is one rough crowd!

Heather LouAnna said:
From a psychological standpoint, it's funny to view a messageboard's reaction to certain people and the way they speak.

I kinda feel bad for the guy, but he totally egged it on. Sounds like his ignorance regarding some topics won him the scapegoat title.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:

Heather.

yes, this toolshed gave you great advise on your DUI problem.
About those topics you are talking about, tell me which one is the one that you are refering to.
Thank you for your words, you do not even know me, and you jump in the wagon.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I choose to speak in such a manner, because I've no desire to converse with him.

I don't think I'd allow myself to say something so stupid that the entire board would come crashing down on me, complete with entire threads about me. lol Anything is possible though, in this land of dreams.

He's certainly gaining something from all this, otherwise he wouldn't still be hanging around.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I choose to speak in such a manner, because I've no desire to converse with him.

I don't think I'd allow myself to say something so stupid that the entire board would come crashing down on me, complete with entire threads about me. lol Anything is possible though, in this land of dreams.

He's certainly gaining something from all this, otherwise he wouldn't still be hanging around.

Sure, like posting a thread about Gender Identification....if that is such a stupid reason to attack someone, I guess any of your threads like the one about making your own dildo, is open to attack....

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Pichulon, I think it is time that you made a few apologies to those that you have offended so we can get on with enjoying this site.

The amount of people that you have turned against you must make you realise that you have been doing something wrong.

Change your avatar and be reborn as a new open minded, tolerant Pichulon and I think that everyone here will be forgiving and equally tolerant of you.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
pichulon said:
Sure, like posting a thread about Gender Identification....if that is such a stupid reason to attack someone, I guess any of your threads like the one about making your own dildo, is open to attack....

Have at it! lol I'd actually like to see that topic aggressively attacked. That'd be hilarious.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
Pichulon, I think it is time that you made a few apologies to those that you have offended so we can get on with enjoying this site.

The amount of people that you have turned against you must make you realise that you have been doing something wrong.

Change your avatar and be reborn as a new open minded, tolerant Pichulon and I think that everyone here will be forgiving and equally tolerant of you.

Dongalong.

I am not a homophobic person , never been. I would not be in a place like this is I was one. I never made a single homophobic thread, and, you were at the 100% straight thread with me, you know what some intolerance is about.

I find a lot of people simply enjoying stomping on the fallen tree. But I do not mind, I tried to let this thing die off, but some are not willing to allow that.
Even ones I never even met, attack me.
Check my threads, and tell me where is the homophobism. On the other hand, when people tell you you are not straight, that straight people do not exist, and tell you directly that you are a homphobic because you do not accept the new description of a straight man, is'nt that constitute a from of phobia?

I hope this matter can come to an end, but those that think that I am open to be insulted, (according to the No rules is the rule) will be replied. I am not an instigator. Anyone that wants to start arguments with insults, will receive what he is looking for.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Have at it! lol I'd actually like to see that topic aggressively attacked. That'd be hilarious.

I ignore why you enjoy attacking me, must be a virus going on.

God bless you, what else can I say

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Attacking? That was a serious response, man. If you can turn that thread into something negative and still stay on topic, then my hat goes off to you.

I'm not wearing a hat, lol but you infer my meaning, I'm sure.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Attacking? That was a serious response, man. If you can turn that thread into something negative and still stay on topic, then my hat goes off to you.

I'm not wearing a hat, lol but you infer my meaning, I'm sure.

I call this an attack:

God bless you

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dongalong said:

I agree, but I see a double standard here. Some of the posters in this thread regularly insult people and almost never appologize for it. Why should he be held to a different standard merely because his views are unpopular on this board?

T

that_other_guy

... pichulon is annoying & is taking the focus off of more interesting stuff on this site ...
just my 2 cents

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that_other_guy said:
... pichulon is annoying & is taking the focus off of more interesting stuff on this site ...
just my 2 cents

I just realized how annoying you are

T

that_other_guy

Heather LouAnna said:
It's everyone that's doing it, man. You just contributed too.

I know, i thought about that as I was posting it & I'm thinking about it right now ... mixed feelings :confused:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Fox, That was absouletly BEAUTIFUL!!:3some:

I have been tired of this kids antics for ages, and have been attempting to show posters just how agrivating he is...

HAd I known it would have taken a peice of work like the one you constructed, I would have called you AGES AGO!!

Thanks, Fox....

You nailed it on the head.

Pichlon, as a side note... You are getting picked on yes. TO be fair, however, you have continued to act in ways that many here deem innapropriate.
As a result, you are being treated poorly. when I read that you were leaving, I actually felt relief, not for me.. but for you. I can imagine being attacked is hard, but if you are not willing to listen to others opinions, then attacked you shall be.