Swan song?

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
Dongalong.

I am not a homophobic person , never been. I would not be in a place like this is I was one. I never made a single homophobic thread, and, you were at the 100% straight thread with me, you know what some intolerance is about.

I find a lot of people simply enjoying stomping on the fallen tree. But I do not mind, I tried to let this thing die off, but some are not willing to allow that.
Even ones I never even met, attack me.
Check my threads, and tell me where is the homophobism. On the other hand, when people tell you you are not straight, that straight people do not exist, and tell you directly that you are a homphobic because you do not accept the new description of a straight man, is'nt that constitute a from of phobia?

I hope this matter can come to an end, but those that think that I am open to be insulted, (according to the No rules is the rule) will be replied. I am not an instigator. Anyone that wants to start arguments with insults, will receive what he is looking for.

Really, I mean Come one, did you really read that? Even if you are being attacked you have chosen to respond using the word "queer" negatively, you also used it unnecessarily. I also talked about how you treat women, something that you failed to mention in your response.

Rhino Horn said:
*you people are unforgiving.

Would you be so forgiving if someone started calling you "Fuckin Terrorist supporter"? (I checked and you stated you are Muslim) I will will drop my pursuit of him if he admits what he did was wrong and apologises.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
Would you be so forgiving if someone started calling you "Fuckin Terrorist supporter"?
yes. and i forgive you*

*honestly, i wouldnt give a findfirefox's hairy pussy if someone said that to me, because nothing will change the fact that i have a big penis. i would probably reply with something corny and innocent to lighten the mood.:smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Pichulon, it is admiral that you stand by your beliefs but you obviously enjoy this site, I don't understand why you stubbornly refuse to apologise so that we can move on from this nasty situation. What have you got to lose?
You use a pseudo so noone knows who you really are.
I have made some threads that weren't to some peoples tastes, I found some people on this site over sensitive about some subjects but I have learned to adapt and apololgise if neccessary.
Living in Europe we find political correctness in the USA quite ridiculous sometimes but LPSG is a predominately US croud so I accept to be a bit more careful what I write.
There is so much to learn here, it is futile to constantly argue against those people that can help you.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pichulon, the issue (with you on this forum, I think you have more issues within yourself) is this:

One moment you say, 'I just want to know the gender of posters' and then in the next paragraph or post you say 'I need to know if someone is a gay, bisexual, or straight male (/female)'

And then when you didn't get your own way you went on a 'queer rant'.

The truth is that it doesn't matter what anyone's gender, sexual orientation, or even species is. It's the content of their posts and the worth (or lack thereof) of them.

A gay guy can give just as good advice as a girl, or straight man. Plus they may have another perspective also, and that's never a bad thing.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wonderboy said:
...A gay guy can give just as good advice as a girl, or straight man. Plus they may have another perspective also, and that's never a bad thing.
As someone here once told me, "Don't get all crazy and try to inject logic here." :wink:

That aside, I really liked your last line.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dongalong said:
Pichulon, it is admiral that you stand by your beliefs but you obviously enjoy this site, I don't understand why you stubbornly refuse to apologise so that we can move on from this nasty situation. What have you got to lose?
Wait Wait... What are his beliefs? The only thing he seems to be able to stand by is that he is not homophobic, but even when shown proof that he has used words like "hen" and used them negatively he still says that nothing was wrong, and that is ignorant.

That would be like someone saying to me, "You said that anyone who uses a mac is stupid" and me replying "I never said that, I believe that mac users are the same as PC users" and then playing a tape with my voice saying "Mac users are stupid" and then me saying "I said that because of the situation, people using macs said i was acting weird, I do not think mac users are stupid" (Sorry Mac users I needed to find an example :biggrin1:)

Your not going to think, Well look at that he stands by his words, most people are going to think, "What an idiot"

EDIT- Added more in.

T

that_other_guy

findfirefox said:
Wait Wait... What are his beliefs? The only thing he seems to be able to stand by is that he is not homophobic, but even when shown proof that he has used words like "hen" and used them negatively he still says that nothing was wrong, and that is ignorant.

That would be like someone saying to me, "You said that anyone who uses a mac is stupid" and me replying "I never said that, I believe that mac users are the same as PC users" and then playing a tape with my voice saying "Mac users are stupid" and then me saying "I said that because of the situation, I do not think mac users are stupid" (Sorry Mac users I needed to find an example :biggrin1:)

Your not going to think, Well look at that he stands by his words, most people are going to think, "What an idiot"

... im a mac user ...

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dongalong said:
Living in Europe we find political correctness in the USA quite ridiculous sometimes but LPSG is a predominately US croud so I accept to be a bit more careful what I write.

good post dong. "political correctness" is a smear the fascists in the US use against everybody else. It does not mean anything. The left believes you should be accountable to others for your beliefs and positions. This is pretty standard in civilized countries. George Washington said that he held himself accountable to every citizen of the US for his beliefs and actions. The right wing fascists now call this "politically correct" behavior.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
findfirefox said:
I will will drop my pursuit of him if he admits what he did was wrong and apologises.

Do not hold your breath.

fff?

I admire your passion and your tenacity.

I suspect however this is one big fat fucking lost cause. The dude's an attention whore and any and all retorts (including no doubt this one) will requite his need.:rolleyes:

I'll give him an A+ for entertainment value however.

Mkymkus said:
political correctness" is a smear the fascists in the US use against everybody else. It does not mean anything. The left believes you should be accountable to others for your beliefs and positions. This is pretty standard in civilized countries. George Washington said that he held himself accountable to every citizen of the US for his beliefs and actions. The right wing fascists now call this "politically correct" behavior.

Dude. You're the prophet. There's not a doubt in my mind.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apologies are overrated and meaningless when the person offering them does not feel regretful for what they did/said (unless you are looking for an apology as simple act of contrition). No thanks.

There are always many layers to a poster. Maybe there is more to this guy than it seems? Who can say? All we know now is what he said and continues to say without regret. And those statements paint him as someone who is sexist and homophobic, among other things.

I mean, I stand my ground as much as the next man, but in the wake of my own truth, I'd like to think that I would reconsider my words even with my back against the wall. But that is just me.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
FFF's comments about Mac users aside... :tongue:

Perhaps I AM stupid, but what I really don't get is why the members here that scream the loudest that it's the "last you'll hear from me", never actually ever leave. There are the few members who truly DO get disgusted/frustrated/annoyed, and do the right thing, and just quietly disappear. No drama, no grand begging-for-attention exit... just a nice clean <poof>, and they're gone. But that other majority, the look-at-me-I-am-REALLY-gonna-leave-this-time-and-I-MEAN-it types, eeeesh... GO!!!