Swats

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mephistopheles, Sep 2, 2006.

1. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    this is my senior year in high school, and on the first day i got called the the principals office... the last day of school i left halfway through, and apparently that not allowed... but thats not the point!

As a criminal you have the choice, 3 hours detention or 3 swats!

First of all thats not really a choce at all... 3 hours or 3 minutes?

Anyway, I went with the swats. So I'm over the desk and he gives them to me, one-two-three... at first it stung(of course) but after a few seconds it felt great.
    Ive noticed recently that most things that usd to hurt are actually feeling pretty good, and even turning me on.

Am I turning into a sadist?

It feels kinda weird being punished by swats at this age, it feels wrong, but so right!

2. speshk

speshk New Member

There are still schools that paddle?

I'm amazed.

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are 18?

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is common among young men--that is to be turned on by strange things. It mostly due to the ranging hormones. If you routinely repeat this, it can become a powerful fetitish. Don't worry too much about it. People's sexual tastes evolve over time. Something that we found arousing as a young teenager is not arousing in later adulthood.

5. freedmind

freedmind New Member

The word you are looking for is masochist ... the sadist would be the one inflicting the pain. Nothing wrong with that.

6. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea, they do paddlings.

They actually passed a bill or something to bring it back, but if you're under 18 ya gotta have your parents consent. And ya I'm 18, im a senior in high school, graduating at semester this year :p

7. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I used to screw up deliberately in metal shop just so Mr.Cohen would take the paddle to my ass. Those were enjoyable times and I would often masturbate to an insanely intense orgasm later on. Worst one though was when I left a pair of snips near the edge of a work station (and they were open, an extra 2 or 3 whacks of the paddle)and had to wait for him to discover my 'error'. By the time he did, the pre-cum was already starting and as the paddle hit, I came, If I hadn't let out a huge moan it might have gone unnoticed. The look on his face as I stood up again was priceless. Picture a 60 year old man realizing he just gave a young man a cheap (free) sex thrill.

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Draft saved Draft deleted