Swearing??

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can swear fit to turn the air blue but I pick my moments.

I don't swear around children.
I do swear when driving.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um somehow I got into a terrible habit around the age of 19 of swearing like a sailor. My mother said to me "There are so many beautiful words in all the languages around the world...I wish you would learn some of them." I cleaned up my act after that. Although I love the word FUCK I like to say it, I like to do it, I like to write it. But mostly use the word in the privacy of my own home when I'm alone, It's not uncommon for me to say "Where the fuck are my fucking keys?" In terms of anyone else swearing I don't like references to the vaginal or mammary areas of the female form made in the company of ladies.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I went to a rather rough school and I picked up the habit of swearing like a trooper.

To me the word "fuck" or "fucking" is used for emphasis and I have been known to use "bastard" as a term of endearment.

I do moderate it though, especially around say... my grandmother. But I have also been in a situation where I was talking away to somebody who didn't swear at all, and tried to hide that he didn't like me swearing - and I felt awful every time the word "fucking" accidentally flew out my mouth when describing something mundane.

It's now annoying me actually - I can't help but inject swear words into conversations, it's just how I talk. It's fairly acceptable in most company in Scotland, but I've still been trying to reign it in and moderate my language, but changing how you talk is surprisingly difficult.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I work with a person who never swears and i kinda feel guilty about swearing in front of him. I rarely swear at work because I do not want to offend anyone around me. When I do swear people are shocked.

What do you think of people that swear?. I really don't think much of them either way.

Do you swear?. It depends on the situation and who is in company.

If so,what word do you use most?. Shit and fuck.

What word if any, do you find offensive?.
The C*NT word. That is my Mothers influence.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I have worked in two occupations that use swear words all the time....Law Enforcement, and transportation (Trucking AND Railroading). I try not to swear , because it really does reflect on the user, and I'm trying to be a good Christian...but every now and again...some asshole does something so fucking stupid that it causes me to blow my top...and I have to use that language again. NOTE: I don't want to..but they force me to ..those slack jawed motherfuckers...OH sorry...LOL.
MY BAD.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the time. Driving is the worst with me, I will go all out if you cut me off and call you (most of the time keep in mind) a "stupid mother f*cker who needs to get his god damn head out of his f*ckin a$$ and learn to f*ckin drive righ,.....stupid mother f*cker" Followed by a pro longed middle finger waving at you.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh BOY. In a nut shell, I almost got fired for "using the word 'fuck' repeatedly infront of young impressionable kids" (manager's quote). The young kids are about 16-18.

He pretty much told me to clean my act up or ELSE.

I've gotten a lot better about being able to WATCH my tongue but It's still a big part of who I am. I don't much care for anyone's opninon of me unless they have some bearing in my future or my money. I do believe in being polite and respectful. Just don't piss me off.

Favorite word: Slut and cunt.
Favorite MOMENT cursing: A guy telling me he could never ever date me because of my mouth.... (someone cut me off whilstttt driving on our second date). Whoops@!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Serbian language has lovely swearing terms :)
PUSI KURAC!-suck dick!
JEBEM TI MATER!-I`m fucking your mother!
KUCKIN SINE!-son of a bitch!
JEBI SE!-fuck u!
JEDI GOVNA!-eat shit!
NE SERI!-don`t shit!
JEBOTE!-fuck!
( and many more, the translation is literal)

Last edited:

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work with a person who never swears and i kinda feel guilty about swearing in front of him.

I've known two females like that. A previous gf and a girl I know at work. I, too, feel bad when I swear around them, so I try not to.

I try to keep the cleanliness of my language at a level comparable to the lowest common denominator of whatever social situation I'm in. Sometimes though, things creep in accidentally.

What do you think of people that swear?.

I hardly notice if someone is a swearer or not. Swearing is neither here nor there to me, so I really don't care if others do it or not.

Do you swear?.

Yes. a lot. Very, very prolifically. They're just words to me; not dirty, offensive, or taboo. Which is why filtering in the online world really annoys the fucking shit out of me. There are so many people out there in the world that are so repressed about so many things. Swearing is such a petty thing to get hissy about.

If so,what word do you use most?.

Fuck, and it's various forms.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you think of people that swear?
I like a person that swears. It shows that they're free of social constraints and usually more open to a larger array of things than the average non-swearer.

Do you swear?.
Depends on the company. I have complete control over it, subconsciously anyway.

If so,what word do you use most?.
FUCK!

What word if any, do you find offensive?.
Cunt and any racial slur.

I don't mind ppl swearing at all. I find it relaxing and de-stressing lol. I go through periodic phases of cleaning my act up, but find that when I don't swear no-one even notices anyway.

Favourite - bollocks.
Offensive - racial stuff, or homophobic I guess.

B_stu.kay823

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
muttley, I think MY contribution alone would pay for your coleague's degree.

I don't know why people are shocked when I swear, maybe it has to do with my profession (legal) and the amount of restraint that is implicit.

Mind you, I never swear in the courtroom, but in the office and elsewhere behind closed doors I have a navy behind my tongue

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It looks like I'm in the minority here. I rarely swear, but when I do, there's a good reason.

I think it's more effective that way. If you swear all the time, no-one takes any notice, but for people who know me, if I'm swearing, it's time to get out of my way - either that or break out the popcorn.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they're just words.
i don't mind them being used. i use them myself.
i do however object to the work 'fuck/fucking' being used every third word.