sweat-controlling undies

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone know of any good underwear suitable to help control sweat issues? I sweat a lot, due to 3 factors: on a medication that increases sweating as a side effect, live in a very humid climate, and am very active, especially riding my bike a lot. I find that as little as a 5-10 minute bike ride on a cool day, especially if I ride fast, makes my junk sweat enough to soak through my boxers. Now I don't mind if I give off a bit of a manly musk, but I'd prefer not to have to wash 2-3 times a day in order to keep from stinking like a hog.

As far as styles, I prefer boxer briefs or trunks, and it's nice to have a bit of extra accommodation for my plus-sized equipment.

Any suggestions?

Likesithard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's nothing better that I know of than than good quality cotton, and I favor the boxer/briefs, as you get enough support, and they wick away the sweat, so your balls won't get so drenched.
Hope that helps:smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like FTL standard boxers made from the 55/45 blend. They are the lightest weight underwear that I've ever owned. I've tried all the expensive brands, but the FTL works best for me. I used to have a sweaty crotch in the summer when I wore briefs, but it's no longer an issue.

And yes. Baby powder is awesome.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you want is underpants made of a sweat-wicking material. For instance:

Wickers™ Performance Boxer Brief (For Men) from Campmor

Campmor used to offer Duofold Varitech boxer briefs, which were great, but I didn't find them on the catalog when I looked this time. These look to be about the same, though.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
If you are in the UK, try M&S Real Cool Cotton, in loose knit boxers, trunks with a fly front, hipsters with no fly, briefs with a fly, sip without fly.
There is also their climate control range, but I haven't tried them yet.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UnderArmour. Best wicking performance.

Also, if you know nobody's gonna be licking your sweaty parts, try either Certain-Dri (OTC) or Drysol (Rx) antiperspirant. Apply it at night, before bed, and I swear, your taint will be as dry as the Sahara.

Botox is also a good option if the sweating is pretty localized.

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cotton is no good. It holds moisture. You need Under Armour or other high tech fabrics and Gold Bond Powder. Baby powder or any other like Ammens or Shower to Shower has corn starch in it. That causes yeast infections and jock itch. Trust me .I have had it. Its horrible. My Dr. took one look at mine and winced. Oh the pain! Iam allergic to yeast.
Ua brand is incedible. I switched everything over to wearing them. Even my Tees.