Sweat Pants Challenge

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's what the tube looks like and what it looks like if it gets away from me while I'm wearing sweat pants. You can see that this could be a problem in public. I have sufficient self control but my cock has a mind of its own and can smell pussy a long way off, any excuse at all and it will try to rip it way out. Anyone have similar photos or experiences to share?

Attachments

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Max, don't knock it. What other PE technique alows you to walk around with a flaccid this size and a cock head that approaches this? Anybody? I can also fuck with this thing on. You haven't lived unitil you've whipped this thing out and startled a willing horny woman and listened to her say oh! careful, careful, oh! as you push this cock head into her pussy. An exhibitionist? Perhaps.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Max, don't knock it. What other PE technique alows you to walk around with a flaccid this size and a cock head that approaches this? Anybody? I can also fuck with this thing on. You haven't lived unitil you've whipped this thing out and startled a willing horny woman and listened to her say oh! careful, careful, oh! as you push this cock head into her pussy. An exhibitionist? Perhaps.

Actually I've had that same reaction without a tube, but if that's what you need...more power to you.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Dude, I'm not judging. Knock yourself out.

It's just that you seem to post the same thing a lot. I wonder if you've considered branching out.

joebubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here's what the tube looks like and what it looks like if it gets away from me while I'm wearing sweat pants. You can see that this could be a problem in public. I have sufficient self control but my cock has a mind of its own and can smell pussy a long way off, any excuse at all and it will try to rip it way out. Anyone have similar photos or experiences to share?

I'd say if you have this problem in public and you don't want to be noticed (as much) do not thrust your pelvis out and arch your back as you are in these pics.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stretch, I do fine without the tube but the shock and awe factor adds an interesting dimension, no woman to my knowledge has saw anything like this before. Their reaction is half the fun, aprehensive, reluctant curious attraction, a few questions and cautions about being careful, then---oh! careful! careful! oh! yessss!

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stretch, I do fine without the tube but the shock and awe factor adds an interesting dimension, no woman to my knowledge has saw anything like this before. Their reaction is half the fun, aprehensive, reluctant curious attraction, a few questions and cautions about being careful, then---oh! careful! careful! oh! yessss!

lol...shock and awe?...okay.

Hey Joe, you seem pretty fixated with me. I notice you started a thread mentioning me and you are kind of stalking me. I appreciate it, but I am straight...I only point that out so as not to lead you on in any way. But thanks for your interest. :smile:

joebubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
lol...shock and awe?...okay.

Hey Joe, you seem pretty fixated with me. I notice you started a thread mentioning me and you are kind of stalking me. I appreciate it, but I am straight...I only point that out so as not to lead you on in any way. But thanks for your interest. :smile:

lol, sorry dude not interested in anyone under 5'5". Also not interested in guys with skinny dicks. :smile:

joebubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
:)...you really do have the right name. Seriously...why are you so fixated with me?

I know I've got the right name, I mean I live in a trailer park, love shooting beer cans with guns, drive a jacked up 4x4 and more often than not wear camo clothing on my trips to Walmart to pick up my weekly supply of Hamburger Helper.

I guess I'm fixated with you because I just loves me some hairless, elfish guys with lithe dicks. :smile:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I've got the right name, I mean I live in a trailer park, love shooting beer cans with guns, drive a jacked up 4x4 and more often than not wear camo clothing on my trips to Walmart to pick up my weekly supply of Hamburger Helper.

I guess I'm fixated with you because I just loves me some hairless, elfish guys with lithe dicks. :smile:

You seem to have some serious insecurity issues guy. You really need to stop projecting your self image and deal with reality. I don't do public spit ball contests. I really have no idea what you're on about. You can PM me if you must but you should stop this embarrassing public display. Good luck.

Sorry for the hijack of the thread...now back to our regularly scheduled program. :smile: