Sweat pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ebsocks, Oct 7, 2005.

1. ebsocks

ebsocks New Member

Just wondering how you guys feel about freeballing in soft fleece sweatpants? Guys with big dicks tend to always show an amazing package, they are a favourite of mine. Anyone ever get boned from the soft fleece on the skin side?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, one of the reasons I look forward to cool and cold weather, ebsocks. I checked your profile and was disappointed that you didn't post your birth date. I can't go into detail about how the soft fleece linings make things happen for me, but, yeah, I know what you're saying.

3. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
  4. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

Sure... if you want to show, sweat pants are second only to Umbros for showing it.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Tell us more about Umbros, LuckyLuke.

6. Kenn

Kenn New Member

Albums:
    Love going commando in my sweats. Generally get plenty of stares when I do.

7. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some cuts of sweat pants will really make a large monkey stand out prominently, freeballing or not.

SG

8. Oralius

Oralius New Member

Albums:
    OH, I fuckin' love guys in sweatpants with their cocks swinging between the fleece. :bounce: I love the way it feels, but I'm obsessed with staring at bulges in sweatpants...it's a little TMI, but I think the room can handle it!

9. barron

Gold Member

Oralius, definitely not TMI. You aren't the only one.

10. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

My favorite line from the old EZBoard incarnation of this group was about looking like a kangaroo when wearing sweat pants.

Take care

Ceg

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hey, Kenn: I've gotta question for you, man. What is your favorite color sweats? Can you tell any difference in the number and duration of stares when you are wearing the lighter colors, especially white? I know the light colors show profile in greater detail than darker, but wonder what your experience has been. Thanks.

Luke

12. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    luuuv swingin free in sweats too !................ one of the very best for showing off a lot of action in you have equipment that swings and flops a lot.

I realize this was addressed to Kenn, but I'll throw in my two cents on color since I'm here: I favor the light heather grey -- white can border on 'lewd and lascivious' for me, but I like it also. Also love those sort of loose spandex-ish warm-up pants (drawing a blank on what they are called) they are very revealing if freeballing in them.

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for your take on whites being too lewd and lascivious, Goose_Eggs. I understand where you're coming from on that and admit that I only wore mine when the destination permitted. I really didn't wear them often, except around the house or on visits with special individuals. I would think your light heathers
    would suffice and get the point across just fine for the normal outs and abouts.

:toast: Luke

14. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

A LONG TIME FETISH OF MINE FREEBALLIN & SWEATPANTS. WHAT A WAY TO GET A GANDER AT SOMONES GOODS. LIGHT GREY THE BEST COLOR FOR SHOWING A BOBBING COCK. BY THE WAY YAHOO HAS A WHOLE GROUP DEVOTED TO MEN FREBALLING IN SWEATPANTS.. IT IS IIN THERE DIRECTORY! :bounce:

15. BJT

BJT New Member

I decided to give it a try today thanks to this thread. Wow its great, so much better than briefs. Got some nice looks when I went down to dinner too

16. Oralius

Oralius New Member

Albums:
    Speaking of heather gray being the best show off color for sweats...

In middle school I had a P.E. coach that was hung like a fucking bull and thicker than a coke can. He'd always sport light heather gray sweatpants and his meat would swing all around while he worked with us. I always said that was my favorite time in school...at the end of the period, all the kids would sit down on the basketball court and he would give a recap to the scores of all the games that day, sitting legs open ontop of this brick wall and you could clearly see the gargantuan growth between his legs. I was always sooo hard after P.E. that I had to walk with my hands clasped in front of me so that no one got the "point." I think he knew that I used to stare because he'd always walk over my head while we did warm-up excercises like crunches or leg lifts. Such a great visual for my pre pubescent jerk sessions.

I had a flashback when heather gray sweatpants got mentioned, sorry.

17. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Enjoy it.
    Yup, very stimulating.
    Difficult to not respond.

Rarely go out unrestrained in sweat pants.

18. Mestisamo

Mestisamo New Member

Sweats are great! I also go to the store and check out guys in sweats Oralius...the store I go to is near a Gym and a College, so you get a lot to choose from.

Only problems I've had is hiding an erection or dealing with precum. But the bounce is great :bounce: and it shows off the ass too :evilgrin:

19. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

JUST PLAIN HOT!

20. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I show a huge tent pole freeballing in fleece sweats etc. Something I try to be careful with. Too much for the gym I'd have to say. Erection can be really too much too.

Draft saved Draft deleted