Sweatbox - Gay Sauna London

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I went there towards the end of last year (November) when i was in London for a few days on holiday. Glad I went the 1st time, I think a Saturday afternoon ish from memory.
Plenty to look at, plenty to hold. Had some fun with a few guys while I was there. Seemed clean enough and while I was there a staff member was busy running around cleaning out the rooms around everyone.

Went again on the Monday just before Lunch. *Much* emptier (more of an older crowd), didn't end up having any fun with anyone as none were my type and didn't end up staying long as things didn't seem to be happening.

Would certainly go again if I found myself in London again, but I'd pick my day and time better.

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@
lvsxy808 "Didn't i answer that already? Was okay, been to worse. '

I forget what I've been on most of the time i thought i'd posted on another thread then noticed after skimming through I'd been here before :)

bp1088

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm going to London next weekend (until following tuesday). Would love to check it out. Which day is the best? Will be my first time in a gay sauna... Anybody wanna join me? Perhaps go to a pub before? Hit me up