Sweating belts

Hi girls and guys,

I've gained a little tommy (nothing too bad though, lol) during this past winter (winter food in France is very rich and fatening...).
Today, I came across an offer for sweating belts in neopren material (like diving suits), which, so they say, make you sweat big time by your stomach area and help lose weight and love handles and recover a flat stomach quickly.
Seems interesting.

Have any of you used those and how efficient is it?
Thanks a lot!
Cheers

It seems to me that those only make us lose water not fat.....so if we drink, we gain what we just lost, no?
:confused:

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many diets, diet pills and devices like sweat suits just make you lose water weight and dehydrate. Best case they are completely useless, worst case they can be dangerous to your health :(

Just eat healthier and be more active ;)

Many diets, diet pills and devices like sweat suits just make you lose water weight and dehydrate. Best case they are completely useless, worst case they can be dangerous to your health :(

Just eat healthier and be more active ;)
Thanks dear for your response. That's what I thought.....no miracle device then.....:(:D

Reactions: nailz

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today, I came across an offer for sweating belts in neopren material (like diving suits), which, so they say, make you sweat big time by your stomach area and help lose weight and love handles and recover a flat stomach quickly.
Seems interesting.
There's nothing about sweating that area that will cause fat to go away. Dehydration can create the temporary perception of weight loss. Exercise and healthy eating are the only path I've ever found which truly works.

Reactions: nolievr