Sweden's Got Talent

There's another thread on this topic. This is what I posted on the other thread about this video:

You've got to hand it to the Europeans. They are no where near as uptight about nudity as we are in North America. These guys have no problem showing their bare asses on national TV, but (no pun intended) in North America these days, guys are afraid to be naked in a men's locker room, shower and sauna. I like the European attitude towards nudity far better than ours!

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's another thread on this topic. This is what I posted on the other thread about this video:

You've got to hand it to the Europeans. They are no where near as uptight about nudity as we are in North America. These guys have no problem showing their bare asses on national TV, but (no pun intended) in North America these days, guys are afraid to be naked in a men's locker room, shower and sauna. I like the European attitude towards nudity far better than ours!

I think its the Government and the media that has a problem with
nudity, not the general masses.

I think its the Government and the media that has a problem with
nudity, not the general masses.

My experience in men's locker rooms begs to differ. Since about 1998, I've seen countless guys go to ridiculous extremes to cover up in the locker room, shower, sauna and steam room. Last summer, I even saw a guy showering not only in his shorts, but also with a muscle shirt on!