Swedish boy sex education video

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wait, This is a sex ed vid? Like what they show in school? What the hell. Did anyone ever see anything like this in the U.S. I didn't. I hada lot of boring lecture and clinical illustrations. I feel cheated. Pretty sure we were never even TOLD how to put on a condom (well, maybe.) much less seen it demo'd for real. Probably for the best though. Would have been hard to explain walking around with a boner the rest of the day, lol.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Did you even read the rest of the topic?
Or just skim it for the pictures...?

Page 2

Plus I already said it was clip 4...

Not to also sound clueless, lol, but I have rapidshare, but when I go this link, it doesn't look like the normal download pages I am used to, I'm not sure what to click to even get to the list of clips?

Matt987

Experimental Member
Media
I just downloaded the whole video from torrentz.com, if you type int the name of the film a torrent comes up :p, weird video, good condom shots, and ejaculation shots, there are also some hot female masturbation in there too, but hard to wank to as there are 60 year old ladies poping up every-so-often to speak in swedish, wish i could speak it, or atleast find a translated video...

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait, This is a sex ed vid? Like what they show in school? What the hell. Did anyone ever see anything like this in the U.S. I didn't. I hada lot of boring lecture and clinical illustrations. I feel cheated. Pretty sure we were never even TOLD how to put on a condom (well, maybe.) much less seen it demo'd for real. Probably for the best though. Would have been hard to explain walking around with a boner the rest of the day, lol.

No they definitely would never show anything like this in the US...especially since they don't even teach about sex at all or condoms or masturbation, they pretty much only teach abstinence...ignoring the fact that people are going to have sex whether they are educated or not...

i know i heard once in one of my friends classes that they practiced putting condoms on bananas even the girls practiced, though i know they didn't watch a video about it.

yea i if i saw this when i was in school i so might have totally figured out i was gay sooner, and i so probably would have had to go jo in the restroom between classes...

I know everyone claims its boring, but it would still be great to see the full length video of this...any tips on where to find it...