Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a 31 year old, tall (6'8"), swedish guy.
I joined Measurection in November and learned about this site after a week or two. I never dared to come close to visiting it, but I digress ...

First things first, my (long and revealing) introduction I originally wrote for Measurection!

(It's in italic and deals with my life up to the point I joined measurection. My LPSG introduction can be found at the bottom.)

I was always tall. I mean really, really tall.
I was two heads taller than my peers in first grade. I was always, always, the tallest guy in school, not to mention my class.
I never had any problems with that. Sure, some kids would call me names, but I never let them get to me. I always felt comfortable, I had close friends, most of them on the taller side.

I never got into physical sports or taking advantage of my size to get my way. I was always more of an introvert thinker, appreciating knowledge and logic.

Then along came puberty. Or rather, it did not.

At age eleven, I noticed for the first time after gym class, that one guy started to get pubic hair. The image burned into my mind. I realized things were changing. But I didn't realize why, or that I was heading down that path. Perhaps that's because I wasn't heading down that path at that time, and my mind wasn't able to handle that possibility ...

In any way, I noticed that most boys started to develop, but I stayed the same. I couldn't help but reading every article in every magazine I came across about young people worrying about their development. The answer was always the same: "You're perfectly normal, everyone develops at different ages!"

Blissfully ignorant, I accepted these advices. Surely they applied to me, too, right? Wrong.

The years went pass, and nothing was happening. Imagine being thirteen years old, and have zero development. If I hadn't been the tallest guy in school, I am sure I would have been teased or bullied for it. Luckily I avoided most of that.

Every shower after gym class was a nightmare. I mean, gym class was like a black hole in the weekly schedule. That day was pretty much ruined, from the calm before the storm in the morning classes, the horrific countdown during gym class, looking at the clock every five minutes, and then the whole fucking routine trying to be the first guy into the shower, if that didn't work, locking oneself in the bathroom trying to fluff up, towel maneuvers, and the whole afternoon being ruined because of that awful experience.

I felt like utter crap, not all the time, but as soon as physical activity, showering, going swimming or going to the beach came up. The only activities I enjoyed involved sitting indoors, by a computer or watching movies. As long as the group was just hanging out, everything was fine. Just like it used to be before this whole puberty thing got into the picture.

I had even been confronted by my friends, in hindsight I admire them for trying to mention the elephant in the room. They simply asked "Do you have a complex about anything?". I knew what they were talking about, but part of me wished they hadn't noticed anything, and I answered "No.". The question was never brought up again.

I eventually realized being this late was far from normal. At the age of fourteen I confronted my parents. I told them I felt anxious about my pubertal development. I eventually got a doctor's appointment, and they sampled my blood for hormone levels and such. They also inspected my genitals, including measuring my balls in one hand holding a series of beads in the other for size measurement. It was ... awkward.

They noticed my length charts and suggested I should do a MRI of my head. After a few days I went through the MRI, and a few days later they invited us back for the analysis.

I had a brain tumor in the area of the brain controlling growth and pubertal development, it had been there almost all my life, contributing to my tall stature aswell as my nonexisting development.

It was a truly awful experience. I was in a haze for weeks afterwards. I didn't tell anyone of my friends what I had been doing or what the results said. I made up excuses as I went to Stockholm with my parents to have surgery. The surgery went well, there was some issues but nothing major. They removed the tumor, made sure fluids and blood flowed as they should without the blockage, and left a tube to drain the fluids that had been building up. When I woke up I had a tube coming out from a hole in my forehead, and the change to my brain had me throwing up for hours, not being able to focus my eyes, not being able to walk etc.

But I got better, and after a few days I could walk and focus my eyes again. They removed the tube, and stitched my scalp up. We went home, and a few weeks later we got the stitches removed.

My development started to take off, I had been able to masturbate before the surgery, but I didn't deliver any goods so to speak. A year or so later, it was amazing to all of a sudden see my first drop of semen!

This whole ordeal left me completely out of the loop when it came to dating, girlfriends or sex. I not only lacked the physical attributes, but my emotional side was equally affected by the tumor. I was a child at heart! I didn't find girls or intimacy interesting! I met a girl at band camp (yes, band camp), and she tried to lead me through the whole "getting a girlfriend"-expreience. I was clueless. She made blunt invitations, talked about sex, she touched and kissed and joked about what we could do. I was clueless. She even bought condoms, waiting for me to make any move at all. Nothing.

A friend of mine had a girlfriend for a few years. I was perhaps 20 at the time. They broke up, and at a party we were all at she took me for a walk. She talked a lot about her relationship with him being over, and how she felt comfortable around me. I was clueless. When we were about to arrive back at the party, she said bluntly "Of all the guys I know, you are the one I would like to sleep with!". I remember coming up with something along the lines of "Oh, well ... I'm flattered!"

So here I am, a 6'8" tall, 270 pound, 31 year old virgin, but finally with a pretty much normal, although not proportional, 6" penis (7" bonepressed).
The experience of going through my youth the way I did left me quite crippled in the confidence department.

Since i wrote this introduction back in November I have changed my attitude toward a lot of things. I found plenty of support in the guys and girls at measurection. The experience and the conversations I've had has been absolutely awesome. I have gained some confidence, I have started to look after myself. I have started going to therapy sessions. I have lost weight.

I realized I have developed a phobia for guys with dicks bigger than my own. I heard about LPSG after being on MR for a few weeks, but my heart started racing as soon as I saw the web address. When I saw the nickname of a hung MR-member in the "online"-list, or in the chat room, I felt such anxiety.
When I saw a hung guy displaying himself in video chat I felt sick to my stomach. It was like some sort of detox-process!

I tried joining LPSG in December, to sort of face my fears. But I wasn't ready. I had tunnel vision, and felt dizzy when trying to navigate the site.

Today, things are much better. I have had plenty of conversations with guys of all sizes, and the demons from my past are fading.
I realized hung guys are not to blame because I was so small for so long.
I realized hung guys are not blissfully happy and confident around the clock.
I realized hung guys do not possess anything and everything I ever wanted.

So, if I may, I hope to stick around and continue this healing process I begun in November.

And yes, I am still a virgin. One step at a time ...

Last edited:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, mate! The large size of a penis, while impressive, is not the full measure of a man...that lies in his heart and in his soul and in his willingness to offer compassion to another! From my heart, I wish you well and offer you hope for a splendid life!:smile::smile::smile::smile:
Basque

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, all of you!
Still finding it difficult not to focus on your sizes, or my own ... But hey, it's my first day :)
I have to remind myself that the pictures are meant for this site, they are not the only pictures you have ever taken, or the only pictures you care about.
The obsession is quite deeply rooted in my mind.
Perhaps I'll post some pics some day.

Last edited:

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome and thanks for your openness! You will find may interesting answers to questions you may have. Some will be very good.....others not so great. Use your critical mind when reading posts. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have. I have been lucky to meet some great people who have become friends on this site. Enjoy!

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm intuiting that your experience has made you a very sensitive (in a good way) and caring person. As you're seeing, that's far more important, especially in finding a woman to love and who will love you. Besides 6-7" isn't bad at all - still above average. Think of how many short guys would kill to be your height, too! (Even me at 6'2" find myself a little envious of all your extra inches!)
Be proud of what you have (and share it with us through some photos!! Lol.)
Välkommen till LPSG! :)

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
enjoy your tallness!! with that you could have been a basketball champion.. with a 8 inches penis you wouldn t still have been a sex champion... and btw 7 inches bonpressed is pretty large IMO as long as it comes along with decent girth..

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Again, thanks for the greetings everyone! *teary-eyed*

I'm trying not to dwell on the past, but there are a lot of things going through my head these days. I have so much catching up to do ... It's overwhealming!

Reactions: ActionBuddy

gibguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome Mister......enjoy the site and hopefully you´ll realise that you´re not alone with size issues. I was a late developer and didnt lose my virginity until I was 25. The right person will come along when you least expect it.
Keep smiling and welcome to the LPSG family!!

irish18

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
welcome buddy, that story is probably one of the most inspirational and amazing stories ive ever read here. You hold your head high buddy. Take one day at a time, you sound like an amazingly strong person to go through all of that, welcome buddy and enjoy

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, guys! *teary-eyed again*

I hope the experiences have made me stronger, and more humble. I realize a guy my size can get away with being a real asshole if he has the wrong mindset.

I think I ended up more sensitive aswell ... I think partners could accidentally hurt me, even if they don't intend to.
But as my little mantra goes, "Communication is key"!

I have also become quite emotional in the last few months. I have been locked in a very logic and analytical mindset, and I am not used to acknowledging feelings.

I have found a few people IRL that I have opened up to. They know my issues, my past, and my sexual inexperience. It's crazy how much I have worried for no reason. Turns out they were really supportive and kind! Who would have thought ..? :)

Edit: I am called GreenGiant over at Measurection. That name was taken on lpsg. I went for S_V_J, short for "Stora Vänliga Jätten", or "Big Friendly Giant"

Last edited:

davethefox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm late to the party but want to add my own welcome. The men on this site are wonderful; friendly, supporting -- and intelligent (well, not me, of course...). I hope you will post often.

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, no problem. I take encouragement wherever/whenever I can get it :)

If things go as I suspect them to, I might be using this thread as my personal blog, so it might aswell stay active.

Unless there are rules dictating what should be done where?

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i was a late bloomer also, didnt loose my virginity until 19. most of my friends had gfs and all. I was asked to the prom by a girl that fancied me, but we didnt do anything end of the night. I know she also tried to initiate.

It wasnt until a year later i met a great looking South African girl we took things slow- om wha la. Virgin no longer. I also has my first play with an English guy same year and to this day i realise what i like and dont like.

We are not confined to the boxed average. enjoy your height and new found free spirit. when things happen is the right time.

Cupo