Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Cuddle

Thanks for sharing. I was not only underdeveloped mentally during my teens, my lack of physical development made me extremely paranoid of letting enyone close to me. Showers after gym class was more than enough torture ...

I just flipped through a few pages of the "questions for new members"-thread. Goddamn, I still carry a lot of crap ... It made me feel quite damn bad. The stories about at what age guys realized they were bigger than average, how they like being bigger, the talk about comparing, if they ever saw dicks bigger than their own ... Too many difficult memories for me, that are on the complete opposite side of the spectrum from their experiences.

But I guess it's part of my journey. I might not like to read stuff like this as I stand now, but I feel in time I will be able to handle it and see it for what it is.

I'm sorry to write these negative things, but I feel I have to get my thoughts out there to process them.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, what an introduction! Welcome S V J, I really hope you enjoy your time here and find the confidence you are looking for. I for one would like to say that I absolutely ADORE really tall men, it's kind of my thing if you will - too bad you're in Sweden and I am in the States.

I noticed that you used the 'Jolly Green Giant' as your avatar and it reminded me of when I was 12 years old, tall and a very thin adolescent woman (LOL, in other words a long time ago).

I wore a green Girl Scout uniform to school because the weekly scout meetings were held at the school. My schoolmates (males and females) would line both sides of the hallways when they saw me coming so that I was forced to walk between them in a sort of human walled alleyway and when I passed they would each chant 'Ho Ho Ho, Green Giant'.

The experience that year left quite an impression that literally took years to overcome, but I have sinced learned to embrace my height - I now love the fact that I am tall for a woman. So I guess my message is love who you are, embrace what you have been given, someone will love you for your uniqueness.

Last edited:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, and thank you for sharing your story. Remember, we all have our insecurities about what we have or don't, and what we wish we had. The thing to realize is that you are NORMAL, and share much more in common with everyone, than things that are different. You seem like a good man, who life threw a curve. Your hormones are back to normal now, but you seem like you are still hanging on to the person that was a bit. Seek out friendships with women. Show them attention. Focus on them and what they are saying, and telling you. Seek out male friends that have healthy relationships and are seen as good men by the women. Communication is always key---don't be afraid of your emotions, they make you human. And while women want a strong man, that means they want one who is strong in character, able to handle situations and take charge when needed. They also want a man who appears strong and masculine, and your height gives you great advantage. They also want a man who can feel and express his feelings when in intimate situations, and can appreciate what they are saying and feeling. IF you focus on the person, and the interpersonal relationship, when you are ready, the sexual opportunities will take care of themselves. As far as insecurities about being a good lover, do your research here and other places. Most of what makes a good lover is someone who pays attention to what their lover s telling them, verbally, or through body language. Focusing on taking joy in your lover's pleasure, and on being in the moment WITH them. Take is slow, and just explore, tease, and have FUN with the experience--don't worry about performing, just be in the moment with the person, and it will be a good experience for both of you. Don't get hung up on penis size---remember, there is an up side and downside to everything, but most men in the world, including myself are NOT truly hung---and we all have sex, relationships, get married, have kids, and live our lives. 85% of the worlds men are between 5-7 inches so you are in broad company. Be confident in yourself, and belive in yourself, learn to be comfortable in your own skin. Ppeople are drawn to people who are comfortable with themselves, are confident, and take themselves lightly. Focus on the living, and the rest pretty much takes care of itself. You will have sex when the right person and the right opportunity comes along--not before or after---so try to focus on LIVING with yourself and others in the meantime. You are going to make it, and you are going to have your opportunities for sex, fun, and happiness. You may miss those opportunities if you focus too much on what you aren't, rather than what you are. All the best!

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@artofdesire Yes, the atlantic ocean is a bitch, isn't it? ;)

@davidjh7 Thanks, that was very well put, and very encouraging! My head is kinda spinning from the experience of joining the site yesterday ... I guess there are lots of things to deal with still. But there is no doubt in my mind I am making progress.

I would LOVE to lose myself in the moment and enjoy the intimacy with a woman, just giving and receiving pleasure! I feel my transition to a more emotional person will aid me, an analytical and logical mindset is of little benefit there :)

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I'm starting to get a more relaxed feeling about this place.

At first it was overwhelming, the thought of being among the smallest guys around again (just like my precious high school days ...)
I guess I carry some pain around still ...

I have got a few PM's wishing me good luck or admiring my honesty and character. It feels great to read and I thank the guys for their encouragement.

But as soon as I clicked the guy's profile, and saw his endowment, it was like a kick to the stomach. His words meant far less all of a sudden ...
I shouldn't despise people for being bigger than me, but I guess the memories from my teens are fucking me up. Me being the smallest (and yet tallest) guy around made me feel so bad. So perhaps I started to blame anyone who was bigger for how I was feeling. And my tumor diagnosis didn't help my feelings ...

I am so obsessed it's crazy. But I feel I am starting to actually read the posts and thoughts behind them, instead of focusing on the different sizes.

I'm hoping I'm doing myself a service, and not feeding my neurosis :)

Reactions: ActionBuddy

D_bgnib7gyo

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to LPSG SVJ. Hey!!! don't I now you from somewhere?... :biggrin1: You're quite an amazing person my friend....Rock On !!! You're probably going to be my inspiration to be more active here. I've been a wall flower here since I joined...only one thread I think and that one got "Ricked" if you know what I mean. Kind of put a damper on my participation here.

Bear in mind that some of the topics that are considered off limits at MR are not so here. This includes Small Penis Humiliation and a phrase I've come up with ...Large Penis Superiority Complex. Don't let it mess with your head.:shocked:

Last edited:

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey wutty :)

Well, "greengiant" was taken ... I didn't want to go with green_giant or some crap that could cause mixups.

I must admit, "not letting things mess with my head" is why I'm here. I have to face my demons!

As you may know, my head is quite messed up as it is. I'm trying unmessify it bit by bit ...

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a nice surprise to see your candid and heartfelt introduction! Welcome to LPSG! I am humbled by your honesty and sincerity. These, and your intelligence, are the qualities that a true partner will be looking for. Take each day slowly and don't force yourself to go where you feel you are at risk of shame or humiliation.

Most people on this site are smart, cute, funny, sexy or friendly, or all of the above. I hope you don't let the few exceptions discourage you from participating.

Your writing is very good, and enjoyable to read, so if you feel like maintaining a thread, I'm sure it will be quite lively. Already, I've been impressed by a lot of the kind words and good advice from the LPSG members above.

Be yourself - that's the best thing you have to offer. And neither is 6'7" too tall nor 6" too small. Put yourself out there! (As drag artist Ru Paul might say, "You better work it gurl!")

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@noh8
Thanks, I'm kinda surprised by the warm greetings I'm receiving!
I'm sure there are exceptions to this, but people around here seems really nice. Like people in general, I feel :)

Yes, "putting myself out there" is an option. Making myself available and letting people know, is a good way to go. (I mean, as oppose to go hunting and hitting on people like crazy).

Remember, I am completely new to the whole game, so I will listen and try to process whatever advice I get, for better or worse!

@mrsexybody
Thanks! Well, a big welcome right back at'cha! :)

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Välkommen till LPSG! Jag är imponerad över resan du har gjort och jag hoppas vi här på LPSG kan göra det här steget av din vandring till en av de bättre.

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Zorgolio

(Känns skumt att prata svenska, är van att känna mig mer "anonym" :)
Det känns som att det kryper närmre inpå på något sätt!)

Tack för din uppmuntran och lyckönskningar!
Mitt stora problem är att komma över det självförakt jag byggt upp. Jag har alltid misstänkt och fruktat att andra föraktat mig då inget hände med mig under tonåren ;(
Kanske för att jag själv föraktade min kropp och hur den fick mig att må ...

Jag hoppas också att det kommer komma positiva saker ur mitt medlemskap här. Jag har gjort stora framsteg redan, försöker jag påminna mig om. Även om det är en bit kvar ..!

Kanske blir ännu enklare för mig att reda ut saker och ting på svenska?
Även om du inte ska känna dig tvungen att leka terapeut! :)

@arthurdent

Thanks for the welcome!
How did you eventually get around to having sex?
Did you pursue it, did it "just happen", or what ..?

Last edited:

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, sickboy88!

By 23 I had pretty much given up on sex. It was never going to happen, I didn't even worry about it. It was no longer part of my future.
Hopefully I was wrong, and it will turn out that it was, in fact, always part of my future!

I try not to build myself up on the fact that a hung guy like you has remained a virgin ... it's shameful and disgusting behaviour!
Maybe that can serve to ease my obsession of blaming everything on my size, but I am ashamed by these thoughts. I am sorry for bringing it up, but I have made a promise to be honest about what I feel ...

One thing that is messing with me, is that my body is fucking huge. Not like fat (not too fat anyway :) ), but big. Tall, wide, thick and strong. This makes my dick look way smaller. My dick, on the body of a slim 6' guy, would be a bit more proportional.

Sorry about writing in swedish before btw :)
I was pretty much saying that I hope to lose the self loathing I built up during my teens, that it feels strange talking to another swede, and that I hope my membership on lpsg will prove beneficial!

Last edited:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One thing to keep in mind, is that even on THIS site, the MAJORITY of guys here are NOT super hung. You are in good company, even here. The thing to keep reminding yourself is that you are perfectly NORMAL, and not as out of the ordinary as your demons want you to believe. Try writing your biggest fears and anxieties out---as you have done here---and really look at them in the cold light of day. This helps get it out of your mind where it can be overwhelming, and in a more concrete form that helps reduce their power over you. You are going to make it---I have faith in you. :smile:

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just spent some great time in the chat room. I'm trying not to get all freaked out by the big dicks showing, and it's getting better by the minute!

I had great conversations with a few guys in there, you guys were really supportive and encouraging! It feels so nice to feel that people care for you, and want you to feel good!
I got really emotional, lots of thoughts were going through my head, and lots of fear and anxiety was melting.

I haven't felt this good in a looong time!

Thank you all so much!

Just another blessed day!

Last edited:

D_Conny_Lingous

Sexy Member
Media
I just spent some great time in the chat room. I'm trying not to get all freaked out by the big dicks showing, and it's getting better by the minute!

I had great conversations with a few guys in there, you guys were really supportive and encouraging! It feels so nice to feel that people care for you, and want you to feel good!
I got really emotional, lots of thoughts were going through my head, and lots of fears were melting.

Thank you all so much!

Just another blessed day!

hit me on skype: indy25dude