Swedish giant joining

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My experience over many years is that for every 100-or-so naked men in a lockerroom, one or two may be "showers." Everybody else looks pretty much the same.

What you find on a site like LPSG is a concentration of endowed men who, although their numbers here are higher, are still outnumbered by 'average' guys.

You are welcome here, S_V_J, so feel at home!

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Pecker

Thank you!

Yes, I recognize the higher concentration of hung guys, I kind of expected it!

I feel it's a good thing for me to see and hear stories from these guys, it makes the demonization I have built up fade.

I might experience the same feelings as a short guy might have about me being tall. If he is not comfortable with his own height he might become paranoid if I am around. He might start to despise me, or even pick a fight! (It has happened quite a few times!)

But trust me when I say that I am getting better for every passing day!

I'd like to thank all of you for giving me the opportunity, whether intentionally or not :)

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, Welcome dude.....actually until I found this place i thought I was small too! yeah im not tall, but my image of myself was based on the perception I had that my cock was "tiny". I am older as you can see and have gotten over it more so ever since I started chatting and going on cam. I realized i was not as "tiny, small " as I thought....I think you will find the same....when I startd posted body shots of myself I started becoming more confident too and less "cock"y with my attitude of myself....try it it may do the same for you...I have not seen any criticsm of cock size( unless you ask for it in a forum) but openly in a profile gallery members treat your with respect.
again welcome...and best to yah.

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep getting more & more surprised at the fact there are more users of scandinavian descent on here than just me D:

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Frnkd213

I will post some body shots, but I feel a bit too blobby at the moment.
I'm losing about 4 pounds a week, but I'm also gaining muscle mass working out. Within a month I'm hoping to feel good enough to show off my ginormous frame :)

@VikingDude

Tell me about it! I've talked to several swedish guys and girls over the past few days! It feels weird to use my native tongue in a international place like this!

Last edited:

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On the Swedish Radio ( Sveriges Radio - lokala och rikstäckande radiokanaler ) Channel One morning broadcast, they usually have a few words of wisdom. Expressed by some random nice person, like professor's, theologians, writers or philosophers.

Today's topic was the feeling of disdain (I just looked that translation up)

I recognized a lot of what was said. The feeling is, more often than not, rooted in our own feelings of ourselves, rather than a result of the target's personal attributes.

If we learn to accept ourselves, we can learn to accept others.

It's not easy, I remember him saying. Far from easy. But who said life is supposed to be easy? I feel am slowly accepting myself!

I guess I deserve some respect. From myself as well as from others.
I am not to blame for what happened to me, and noone else is to blame for how I was feeling.

/SVJ

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had quite a great day yesterday!
Had a marvelous chat session with a fellow lpsg member. He was so supportive and understanding, we chat for hours (you know who you are!)
I felt something I realized I hadn't felt in quite while, happiness! I realized that I was feeling happy, and that realization floored me. It's been so long since the last time I felt that way.

I had a productive day today. Picked up some parcels at the grocery store (crazy hot hot-sauces and spice snacks, yum), went to the library and hung out for a few hours, went to my mechanic and had a few talks about repairs, got a few useful accessories for my car, did some shopping, checked my local bath house for prices and hours.

I also managed to do some flirting with the new, cute redhead working the cash register at the grocery store! She is so cute, freckles and all. Really firm butt as she turned around to work the post service computer. Had quite anice chat, turns out she's only 21 years old ... Thought she was older.
Might be too young to pursue? We'll see.

(OK, maybe not productive in the capitalist sense, but still constructive! :) )

I also had to make a new hole in my belt this morning \o/

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well let me official welcome you! Better late than never right!

I hope you are enjoying this little corner f crazy. And more importantly, I hope you stay for a while. We need more people like you here: genuine, open, honest..oh and sexy as fuck!

Keep on pushing yourself to expand your comfort zone.

PM me anytime, and look forward to seeing you around here!

:hug:

Welcome to LPSG!

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks Nicodemous!
I am enjoying my time here! My mood fluctuates though, sometimes I get crazy low ...
I'm trying to understand why. I find that as soon as I talk to someone, it eases up. It could be that I spend too much time alone, and my mind starts racing without any way of venting.
It could be hormones playing tricks on me, or my general sense of melancholy making me jump to negative conclusions, or focus on bad things.

Perhaps I should try some anti-depressants.

I will go a few more sessions with my therapist, aswell as pestering you fine folks with my feelings, until I make that decision.

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just got a dizzying sense of perspective.
I am the same as I was when I was born. I'm the same person as I have been all my life. This body is the same one I always had.
Why should it be judged? It doesn't make any sense ...

I was speaking to another member and the topic of jealousy came up. What if I had, what if I was, what if I could ... etc. I then realized that I can just aswell be a person that wants the characteristics that I already possess!
A physically weak person would love my strength. A very short guy would love to be my height. I realized I could feel the same excitement that they would feel if the were able to step into my shoes. It was like looking at the world through new eyes, my eyes!

It's incredible what we do to put ourselves down. I think we learn from that. That's the purpose.

Without that we could just aswell stay amoeba's.

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, here goes ... Quite a long read, not much interesting stuff, but I felt like writing my thoughts down as they were happening.

Lots of things happened today, I will try to recap the day to the best of my abilities!

I left home around 9AM, went to donate blood at the hospital. Everything went fine, and I started driving to the bath house. Turns out they open at 12:00. Well, I did some shopping. Had to go to the bank to withdraw money, something wrong with my card. Bought some nifty devices to hold luggage and shopping bags in place in the trunk.
I went back, and the bath house had opened. It's a rather big place, there was a big queue. A slight bit of panic, how crowded will the changing room and showers be ..?

I had a little notebook and a pen with me in a backpack I knew I could bring with me into the facilities. I will now post the complete translation below, with some foot noted in italic:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Day one. Bought new swimming trunks when checking in. Brought a towel I had bought from the swedish cancer fund.

I stripped down, tried to feel as relaxed as possible. The shrinkage was quite severe. I did a good job of blocking the anxiety. So I went into the showers ...

Puls: 90
Shrinkage: Very Significant
Anxiety: Low
Self consciousness: High
Number of people in showers: 1

The other guy was perhaps four inches flaccid I'd say, quite short guy and thin built. Big open shower area, eight shower heads, we were two showers apart. I really fought to not feel like a freak. It worked ok, I just said "relax, relax, relax ..." in my head.
I put on my trunks and went into the general bathing area. There is several sections, one olympic sized swimming pool area, with diving boards, a shallower pool for kids, a huge open upper floor going around the walls, with gym equipment.
The other area is called the Adventure Area. It's a bit more for kids, a lot of waterslides, small yacuzzi's, baby pools, a big main pool with pathways and tunnels, caves and waterfalls. Lots of recliners along the tiled "beach". They get waves going twice an hour.
Upper floor is cafeteria, lounge area with three saunas, three big yacuzzis, a bunch of different showers, bath rooms, chairs and tables.
I sat down in a recliner along the "beach" and had my pad and pen at hand.

10 minutes in
Slight anxiety attack. Close to tears. Watching younger guys apparently relaxing, being comfortable and enjoying themselves.
Don't feel like doing too much, it feels like I am drawing very much attention to myself.

15 minutes in
Close to tears again. Thinking about how much I enjoyed being here as a kid. Not too much has changed in the general appearance of the facilities.

20 minutes in
I have frozen in place. Don't feel like making any movements.
Sitting in a recliner in the adventure area, writing this. Don't know where to go or what to do.
Trying to look busy with my pad and pen. My thoughts are racing, my head is buzzing ...

25 minutes in
If this had been a nudist facility I would be freaking out completely. Or would that only be the case if I was the only one being naked? Probably ...
The employee who greeted me at the counter has begun his life guard shift. I think he has recognized me. Don't know what he makes of my writing ...

28 minutes in
Trying to mentally create some pulse in my nether regions, to combat my shrinkage. I am panicking when thinking about the shower I will have to take when leaving ...

30 minutes in
Wave time. Way more elaborate safety instructions over the speakers than I remember from my childhood. Have they changed it?
An elderly woman with a toddler is sitting in a chair where the waves are breaking. Makes me think of my brother and his baby. Feel tears coming.

33 minutes in
My sense of perspective is dizzying. My head is spinning. Would love for someone to talk to about this, right now! I want to feel good!
Young girl, tattoo lower back, the belly tells she's in the beggining of a pregnancy ... She's guaranteed to have had sex ... What was she feeling, how did it happen? I'd like to know every step of the way, what was the process ..?

38 minutes in
That pregnant girl must be so confident! Not one thought about shortcomings, she is creating life!!

39 minutes in
Thinking about the fact that most people go here for the fun of it. Relaxed, filled with joy. Start to think about encouraging comments I have received here and elsewhere, tears start to burst forth ... Hopefully people will think the chlorine is making my eyes red ...

44 minutes in
A teenage girl's smooth cute belly caught my eye. My shrinkage eased somehow, feels like a decent soft size at the moment. Decides to take a walk and look around.

49 minutes in
The olympic pool area. The general public swimming laps, and a team of swimmers with a coach having practice. Noticed that the swimmers bodies weren't all that lean. Probably just swimming for fun. Quite halfassed job done with the tiles on the floor. A swedish flag and an EU-flag side by side hoisted halfway toward the ceiling. People excersizing in the gym on the second floor balcony. Thinking about how much excersize can be done at home for free.

54 minutes in
Scoreboard behind me. The records for the three longest distances are held by the same guy. Endurance ... A bit of panic regarding hygiene, everybody walks around bare foot on the same floor.

59 minutes in
Bath room break. Took a photo.

http://i.imgur.com/6G6Qy.jpg

Starting to fear that holding it in could have eased my shrinkage. With an empty bladder there is no telling how bad the shrinkage will get once it's time to leave ...

68 minutes in
Sauna in the unisex lounge area. I'm alone. There are three saunas. The craftmanship is comparable to my own sauna at home. A somalian guy walks in. We said hello. A bit of uncomfortable silence. He asked about my paper and pen. Explained my diagnosis, but not my symptoms. Told him that after the diagnosis I felt like getting my thoughts on paper.

75 minutes in
Had a good conversation with the somali man. He works as a teacher in high school. I am sitting in a yacuzzi at the moment. Trying to keep my notepad dry :) I will weigh myself .... 121 kilo. A scale in the other room says 118. Must be the tilt of the floors.

80 minutes in
Sitting in the cafeteria. There are no clocks on the walls. Had to ask the girl behind the counter. Feeling a lot better after my talk with the high school teacher.
No cash, nothing to eat. Starting to think I should head home. The girl behind the counter has started wiping tables. I have to lift my notepad ...
I wonder if the showers will be crowded. When does this place close?

100 minutes in
Shower time. Nude. An older man gave me some shampoo, after me asking. Talked about this and that. Shrinkage, acceptable.

105 minutes in
Sauna, men's locker room.
Number of people: Five guys plus me.
All nude.
Lots of talking, movies, shawshank redemption, the swedish prison system, work and carreer.

Anxiety zero.
Self consciousness zero.

Quick shower after sauna. Drying off by my locker. Younger short guy changing a few feet off to my right. I felt a clear tension when he got down to his briefs. Tried to match me putting my sweater on and adjusting my collar to him getting naked.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

All in all, a positive experience. I bought a 12 session pass, so I can use the facilites whenever I feel like, within the coming 12 months.

Last edited:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Ok. That's good. :)

Perhaps you should have taken a novel instead of the notebook. I think you may have been thinking about it too much at first. It was clearly ok when you started chatting to people & weren't focused on your anxieties.

Well done.

thats a great step GG!

Congrats to have made it. Its really nice to see the developement minute by minute! I think the breaking point was the sauna with the teacher ...after you seemed much comfortable.

Keep up the good things!

You are healing!

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
617024-68-right-hand-side.jpg