Swedish giant joining

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think writing down your thoughts like a journal is a good idea. You learned a lot the day you went to the pool. If you compile similar entries in a journal you can go back and see what's changed over time. Also you can check for mood swings or repetitive thought patterns that may lead to anxiety.

I don't think you need to worry, you're already progressing very quickly. Working on changing your body gradually can go hand in hand with changing your body image - balancing your perspective with that of non-judgemental others is going to help too.

Good luck and don't rush this, there will be some setbacks along the way. :)

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
NoH8 said:
I think writing down your thoughts like a journal is a good idea. You learned a lot the day you went to the pool. If you compile similar entries in a journal you can go back and see what's changed over time. Also you can check for mood swings or repetitive thought patterns that may lead to anxiety.

My thoughts exactly! I feel like I have to have pen and paper ready, thoughts and feelings are like dreams. If you don't catch them and write them down immediately, they're gone ...

NoH8 said:
I don't think you need to worry, you're already progressing very quickly. Working on changing your body gradually can go hand in hand with changing your body image - balancing your perspective with that of non-judgemental others is going to help too.

Yes, it seems like I am making progress. But today was really hard on me.
I knew this as going to happen, but I started to think about what could have been ... Those thoughts suck so bad, I'm starting to cry as I'm writing this ... :frown1:

I just want to have my youth back ... But that is gone forever.
And here I am trying to catch up to a train that left 15 years ago ...

NoH8 said:
Good luck and don't rush this, there will be some setbacks along the way. :)

I know there will be hard times. But part of me don't feel like waiting anymore! I wasted my teens and 20's "not rushing". But I guess I have to go slow or I'll skid out and crash ...

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Välkommen hit, hursomhelst tror jag du kan få mer hjälp med självförtroendet på flashback än här.

Tackar :)
Jag hade enorma problem med min attityd till mer välutrustade killar när jag kom hit. Jag hade nästan fobi, minnena från mina tonår gjorde att välhängda killar var som monster som enbart ville förstöra hur jag mår!
De problemen har lindrats enormt bara under denna korta tid.

Min tid här kommer absolut ha bidragit till att jag kommer att fungera bättre som person.

Flashback säger du? Har aldrig sett på flashback som ett sådant slags forum ... Kanske skulle ge det en chans.

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1st and foremost I have to commend you on being open and honest on your posts. I wish there would be more people in the world like you. 2nd thing is that you can't dwell on the past and ask yourself what if. Trust me when I say the stuff
in the past can be very painful but we must do our best to move on before we lose ourself. I too suffered from low self esteem issues when I was younger but pushed through thoose issues and decided to work on myself until I was happy with who I became. It's good to read that you are working out to get yourself in shape. To be honest you aren't fat by no means, you seem to have an average body for your frame. You are almost a whole foot and a half taller than me, I'm only 5'4 and I wish I was a little taller but god made me this way for a reason so I must live with it. Hope everything works out for you and hope to read more posts from you.

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
bigo4show said:
1st and foremost I have to commend you on being open and honest on your posts. I wish there would be more people in the world like you. 2nd thing is that you can't dwell on the past and ask yourself what if.

Thanks a lot, man!
I try to be as honest as I can. I have kept so much inside for so long, I have been terrified how people might judge me. But every single greeting I receive is encouraging and supportive. I feel so good about that fact, I can't even describe it!

bigo4show said:
Trust me when I say the stuff
in the past can be very painful but we must do our best to move on before we lose ourself. I too suffered from low self esteem issues when I was younger but pushed through thoose issues and decided to work on myself until I was happy with who I became. It's good to read that you are working out to get yourself in shape.

I realize people have never looked down on me for what I suffered through. It has always been me who has let myself down. I never imagined people would think I deserve to feel good about myself.

bigo4show said:
To be honest you aren't fat by no means, you seem to have an average body for your frame. You are almost a whole foot and a half taller than me, I'm only 5'4 and I wish I was a little taller but god made me this way for a reason so I must live with it. Hope everything works out for you and hope to read more posts from you.

Nice body shots! That's inspiration if I ever saw it! I am thrilled you got over your hangups and are moving on with your life. I feel I am doing the same.

It feels new, scary and unknown, but it also feels absolutely awesome!

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tackar :)
Jag hade enorma problem med min attityd till mer välutrustade killar när jag kom hit. Jag hade nästan fobi, minnena från mina tonår gjorde att välhängda killar var som monster som enbart ville förstöra hur jag mår!
De problemen har lindrats enormt bara under denna korta tid.

Min tid här kommer absolut ha bidragit till att jag kommer att fungera bättre som person.

Flashback säger du? Har aldrig sett på flashback som ett sådant slags forum ... Kanske skulle ge det en chans.

Det är bra att du börjat med en sorts kognitiv terapi iaf, besöket vid badhuset menar jag, och om lpsg hjälper till ännu mera så är det prima^^

Jo testa posta din historia i relationer & samlevnad eller erotik & sexualitet och du kommer garanterat få läsare på flashback.
Historier liknande din postas flera gånger i månaden där upplever jag det som.

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Swedish Giant, thanks for being so incredibly open and honest. Like many have said, having a large penis is by no means a measure of a guys worth. Believe me, although I know I have a large penis, I was ashamed of it for a very long time. Mainly bc of my religious background and upbringing. But thanks to this forum, I no longer hide it. So do not let your penis define you. Being big of heart is far greater than being an asshole with a big cock. Thanks again and all the best to ya Mate!

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jetaimemina84 said:
Jo testa posta din historia i relationer & samlevnad eller erotik & sexualitet och du kommer garanterat få läsare på flashback.
Historier liknande din postas flera gånger i månaden där upplever jag det som.

Jag skrev ett par inlägg igår, men endast som blänkare i andra trådar. Ska testa att skapa en egen tråd, men tycker det är för stort flöde på flashback för att någon ska hinna bry sig?
Men vafan, varför inte. Det har ju funkat riktigt bra hittills :)

ShyGuy7 said:
Being big of heart is far greater than being an asshole with a big cock.

Thanks, man! I try to be nice, I don't really know anything else. Not to say I can't get frustrated or angry ... But very rarely at people.

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jag skrev ett par inlägg igår, men endast som blänkare i andra trådar. Ska testa att skapa en egen tråd, men tycker det är för stort flöde på flashback för att någon ska hinna bry sig?
Men vafan, varför inte. Det har ju funkat riktigt bra hittills :)

Flödet är snabbt på flashback ja men det finns många som dig där.
Folk ger sig dock bara till känna i trådar som har det aktuella ämnet.

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What an amazing man you truly are ! The story you shared was heartfelt and I know it was very cathartic to write. Your day is coming, when all you went through will be just a distant memory. I think the first person you will be with will be th most luck person in the world. You will be caring, cautious and careful of their feelings.
There are many men and women who do not develope in their early teens. Some really never do. You had an organic issue that you were fortunate enough to be able to take care of. I can't tell you how much your story has touched me, and I only wish I had to opportunity to give you a giant hug!

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Jetaimemina84
Japp, jag ska kolla läget på flashback idag. Har inte riktigt varit helt utan Internet, bara de forum som jag tycker jag spenderat lite för mycket tid på (lpsg inkluderat :) )

@onewatcher
Wow, that felt good to read!
I am starting to absorb compliments such as yours! They don't just go in one ear, and out the other, like they used to.
I am really starting to feel I deserve good things, to feel good, and to do good!
People want me to feel good, and that, too, is a beautiful feeling! :)

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been invited to a quite large party/get-together March 17th. Both local people, and guests from around the country. This will be very interesting :)
I will try to squeeze in at least three trips to the bath house in the mean time.
My therapist told me to go more frequently, why not try to make it part of my work-out schedule? If I wait too long between visits, the anxiety has time to build, and I will be back to square one. It will never get easier ...
So that's what I will do!

@Zyz
Thanks, yes my week was good! Quite productive, got a whole lot of home improvement done, while also keeping my workout schedule :)

I'm trying not to blame my forum addiction for my lack of enthusiasm for real-world accomplishments, but it's hard to ignore the obvious results gained from being abscent for a while :)

Welcome back! - may I write this? I was away also :)
It is good to hear words from you after a week. Still hoping that your nice personality will visit the site.
I'm happy about that you are developing in a good way. Hope you will find what you are looking for.

I respect you for courage, strength and endurance.