Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swedish journalist Partik Lundberg, born in Korea, last week started an escalating debate where he accused the classic chocolate candy china puffs to be racism towards asians, this went to be all over sweden's newspaper's, radio and tv show's.

This week while debating in a radio show about sexuality he stated, according to his own observations that asians acctually have massive dicks and that the general and public view on asian man havin tiny dicks roots in racism.

What is lpsg's thoughts on this? Is he on to something or not, how come we rarely ever see hugh asian dicks around here when we should.

google translate Google Översätt

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Because Asians have generally smaller penises, which are proportionate to their body size.

The majority of Asians where brought up in strict social settings that displaying your "private parts" are not acceptable...especially "online". They're usually more conservative.

Although you will find the few with 7inches or larger it is very few and far in between.
Asians are meant to be small-er in general...smaller body size, shorter, skinnier (mostly).

How odd is it to see a 6'1, 190lb man with size 12 feet, large hands and a 5 inch erect penis...or a 5'5, 130lb man with size 8 feet, small hands with a 5 inch erect penis?

everyday_regular

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How odd is it to see a 6'1, 190lb man with size 12 feet, large hands and a 5 inch erect penis...or a 5'5, 130lb man with size 8 feet, small hands with a 5 inch erect penis?

Height and weight have nothing to do with penis size, this has been cleared up a lot.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Height and weight have nothing to do with penis size, this has been cleared up a lot.

Yes and no...

like I said, Asians are typically a smaller build that is proportionate to their body...meaning height and weight have a part to do with it...I just used it for an example that it is proportion to the GENETICS of Asians being SMALLER than Europeans or Africans.

80%-90% of the Asian male population are SMALL men, roughly 5'1-5'6 is their average height, and being of a smaller size, they weigh less.

So going back to that...how proportioned is it for a 6'2, 190lb Asian man to have a 4-5 inch penis, or a 7-9 inch penis, as opposed to a 5'4, 120lb Asian man to have a 4-5 inch penis or a 7-9 inch penis?

And I'm speaking in general terms, we all know there is the exception to the rule so to speak.

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because Asians have generally smaller penises, which are proportionate to their body size.

The majority of Asians where brought up in strict social settings that displaying your "private parts" are not acceptable...especially "online". They're usually more conservative.

Although you will find the few with 7inches or larger it is very few and far in between.
Asians are meant to be small-er in general...smaller body size, shorter, skinnier (mostly).

yes but is it racism to point out that asians have smaller?
and by that i mean equal to the N word.

nonesense

Experimental Member
Media

Well as an Asian man I have been insecure with my size as well lol! I'm 5'3 and a average penis of 5.5X5 inches. I came to grips with this as I got older lol. The fact that I'm shorter than the average caucasian is really a factor I mean Its very rare to see a hung Asian because primarily we are shorter bone structure, height and organs will be small as well. I mean even if we compare organ size, Caucasians and Blacks will be bigger because they are taller I can bet you that they have larger kidney size than I will ever have and yes the penis size comes in with factors like blood circulation and genetical predisposition. But again its a factor just like building muscle I mean I will never be like Jay Cutler even if I down the most powerful steroids out there my limits will be there to present itself.

Its funny though when I had my circumcision cause the nurse was quick to comment of how small I was. I know very unprofessional but it made me realize that if she said I was small then maybe she has seen bigger once lol! We also have to factor in Asia is about conservatism. Very rarely do men enjoy humiliating themselves and especially there love once like family members. Asian family virtues like honoring family is of high importance. Sex scandals, nude photos are highly humiliating to the people and especially to their family.

I personally feel that my average penis doesn't look too bad on the mirror lol. If were blessed to have a seven inch penis that thing would probably hang really low because I'm not long legged. Also I think wearing underwear really, in my theory prevents that growth during puberty cause lets face it underwear contricts the penis and you can't whip it out on public just because you had a sudden erection. I think also that I'd rather be small in stature and have an average penis than a tall guy with an average penis. Which more likely than anything else.

Finally I think large, big and long penises are rare in the sense that its rare in every type of race. Although some slight less rare than others, I would assume that it is rare because everyone is fascinated by it. I am fascinated by blue eyes because its rare from where i live. But as any caucasian if being blue eyes is fascinating they just give you big MEH!

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First and foremost - height and weight have nothing to do with penis size. I have seen many men over 6' tall with cocks the size of a little finger. When you are saying Asian, that is a huge population. I will say that the smallest cock I have ever seen was on a guy from Malaysia but I have also been with a couple Japanese guys, one of whom was average, and the other of whom was quite large, 7+ and thick uncut! Oh and the average cocked Japanese guy was very hairy - another thing that people don't think exists.

I wouldn't say its racist to say Asians have small cocks but I also don't think its 100% accurate!

nonesense

Experimental Member
Media
First and foremost - height and weight have nothing to do with penis size. I have seen many men over 6' tall with cocks the size of a little finger. When you are saying Asian, that is a huge population. I will say that the smallest cock I have ever seen was on a guy from Malaysia but I have also been with a couple Japanese guys, one of whom was average, and the other of whom was quite large, 7+ and thick uncut! Oh and the average cocked Japanese guy was very hairy - another thing that people don't think exists.

I wouldn't say its racist to say Asians have small cocks but I also don't think its 100% accurate!

Have you factor their height? Yes it does there will limits! Yes it varies but again limitations exist! U heard u don't know how tall he is! Again my argument stays! Its rare on all race or else we wouldn't be completely fascinated by it!

Its not racist more like superiority complex makes you feel good that your supposedly bigger! There's definitely a mean streak to it like it or not!

Last edited:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*sigh* It is racist.

racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

"Asians have small dicks" is a belief that all members of the Asian race possess small dicks specific to Asians, so to distinguish their dick size as inferior to other races.

Toss me a few scientifically valid journal articles to support your argument, and i *might* change my mind - but I doubt it.

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know - the *one* Asian guy I had sex with had a larger than average dick at around 6.5" long, with average girth. He filled me up just fine. But yeah, a sample size of one is just an anecdote.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is sad that in 2011 we are still making stereotypical comments about race or using race to say what is or isn’t.

Do all African American men have BIG dicks? Are Caucasian men the only ones who will eat pussy? Do all Latina women have BIG butts? No Asian vaginas aren’t side ways…see how silly this is? See how silly your statement is?

Unless you want to take a National and International survey to prove one theory over the other this is a complete waste of time and energy.

Fortunately I have an above average penis size but I am not naïve enough to think that makes me a better lover. It is all about practice, effort and enthusiasm.

When I pick someone I would like to ask out I don’t also use x-ray vision to determine if they are the right size, ethnicity nor have the same sex taste these are things that you will find out in time. Personally it is the journey that makes it all exciting and worth it in the long run. YES we all personal preferences such as nice Ass or Great tits, or nice legs or BIG dick whatever but does this exclude everyone else in your search? If it does then you are only short changing yourself (not the other person).

Besides whatever happen to that saying; “Great things cum (yes I mean this one) in small packages”?

Just my two cents

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have only seen 3 really really small cocks (rest have been average to slightly above) where on asians. Two thais and one vietnamese. The thais both had maybe 5-7cm erect (almost micropenis!), and the viet had 10cm (shorter than my flaccid), and all three where thin as a finger, peniswise. I have seen many other smaller cocks on whites and africans, and I guess most people lie between 12 and 16. That is my experience.

Statistical evidence shows that asians have slightly smaller penises than europeans, americans and africans, and everybody has slightly smaller than blacks in general. But again, statistics talk about prevalence in a population, and not individuals.