Swedish Nudist Beaches/Spaces

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm about to travel to Sweden during summer and wonder if anyone can suggest some great nude places. I've done some internet searching and a fair bit of it is unclear, so I'm hoping you guys can suggest some great places to get my clothes off.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sadly, I don't think there's a lot of nude beaches in Sweden.. to find the few that I guess must excist (must be somewhere), I think you'll have to dig hard.. ;P I might be all wrong though, it's just that I've never really heard of any famous nude beaches.. (though I haven't been looking). The gay saunas don't excist in Sweden from what I know though, I mean.. there's gyms/saunas that has a lot of gay visitors or may be "famous" to have a lot of gay clientel (or however you spell it), but no out-spoking "gay saunas" I think.

Hope you find some. :) Or just throw your clothes and create your own nude spaces, haha!

EDIT: Oh, and I'm so jealous! Australia is my top place to visit! Why someone wants to come to Sweden for vacation is beyond me though, atleast if you're from a place that seems so great as Australia. ;p

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EDIT: Oh, and I'm so jealous! Australia is my top place to visit! Why someone wants to come to Sweden for vacation is beyond me though, atleast if you're from a place that seems so great as Australia. ;p

Sweden is a beautiful place also - though maybe not in the depths of winter. In summer though :) And yeah, Australia is a great place to visit too. I looked at your galleries - I think you'd be very popular here!! :)

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I discovered a really great nude space at Saltsjobaden, about 30 mins from Stockholm. They have an old fashioned swimming bath there with separate places for men and women. On the day I visited there was maybe a dozen guys naked, enjoying the sunshine, the Baltic (a bit cold for my liking for a swim), and a sauna. It was very cool to experience this. And because it's Sweden and nudity isn't the issue it is in a bunch of other countries, there was a variety of ages from 60 down to about 10. Very refreshing.