Sweet Ass - come out of hiding

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SA,

If you are going to pick apart my thread...you need to make yourself available for a PM....isn't that the protocal for internet discourse?:tongue:

All the sudden, Sweet Ass is unreachable???

Girl - you are muted.:biggrin1: Um, that's a new rule. You can't shut yourself off from communication if you wanna peekaboo into a thread and call someone out!:wink:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SA,

If you are going to pick apart my thread...you need to make yourself available for a PM....isn't that the protocal for internet discourse?:tongue:

All the sudden, Sweet Ass is unreachable???

Girl - you are muted.:biggrin1: Um, that's a new rule. You can't shut yourself off from communication if you wanna peekaboo into a thread and call someone out!:wink:
My PMs are usually off, but I'll turn them on for you, baby.
But, make sure the first PM includes a link to a picture of your cock - I have a 7 inch rule for discourse. :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now you have a general idea of what I, not necessarily my ass, looks like. Happy?
I think you have a little crush... next thing you know, you'll be offering me your cock. :biggrin:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now you have a general idea of what I, not necessarily my ass, looks like. Happy?
I think you have a little crush... next thing you know, you'll be offering me your cock. :biggrin:
Oh definitely, I do there, sweet_ass, I DO!! And if he doesn't offer his, then you can have mine for six or seven sweaty hrs one night!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh definitely, I do there, sweet_ass, I DO!! And if he doesn't offer his, then you can have mine for six or seven sweaty hrs one night!

Sounds like a bidding war.

Anyway the above combined with your signature struck me as odd -

looking for that very special for six or seven sweaty hrs one night romance. :biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a bidding war.You'd lose- sweet_ass has pm'd me that since we're both NJ natives, we're almost symbiotic.

Anyway the above combined with your signature struck me as odd -

looking for that very special for six or seven sweaty hrs one night romance. :biggrin1:There isn't anything wrong with sex with someone you admire. 'Sides, sometimes you gotta do one before the other to see how well you connect

But, hey thanks for your input. TTYL.:naughty:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:mad: Tell him to stand in line!
I have told them all that, sorta. :shysmile:

You'd lose- sweet_ass has pm'd me that since we're both NJ natives, we're almost symbiotic.
This may be true, :08:, but I'm a California native, could you handle that? :naughty:

There isn't anything wrong with sex with someone you admire. 'Sides, sometimes you gotta do one before the other to see how well you connect
So true, I am very much into taking a test drive and six or seven sweaty hours sounds like a nice start. :biggrin1:
Thanks for offering your meat, massive one. :smile: