Sweet Dreams

Ryan_J

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What I wear to bed largely depends on a number of factors: Temperature, horniness and mood. Typically it's going to be boxers, in colder weather it may be supplemented or replaced by pyjama/lounge pants. In warmer weather, the boxers may be replaced in favour of my birthday suit. Also depending on temperature, I may or may not wear some sort of top to bed. The general rule in that regard is about 10:1 for not wearing anything above the waist. Blah, but then sometimes I just like to sleep naked regardless of the temperature.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the weather- usually, nothing. If it gets really cold- then a t-shirt (hate when my shoulders get cold!) I like to have my feet 'tucked into' the blanket (hate cold feet). I have tried boxers to sleep in by invariably get tangled, or god forbid a night erection.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RideRocket said:
Unfortunately yes - I tend to be weakminded and conform to society's clothing expectation. Plus, it's cold in Ohio and wouldn't want any shrinkage...

Bahhh, a little shrinkage can always be counteracted once you start to warm up again ;) ... even if I normally hide in about four layers once the temperatures sinks down anywhere near thirty-five or below :D

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for years now, I've gone to bed basically buck nekkid...that way the only thing I get tangled up in is the boyfriend.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to sleep nude. But when it is cold (and sometimes I don't have much in the way of heat) I wear a pair of sweat pants -- then if it is real cole I wear the sweat shirt too.