Sweet memories

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Hornaplenty, Apr 29, 2007.

1. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Went back to my hometown last week, and the house where I grew up, and had some recurring wonderful memories. I experienced puberty there, and by age 15 had developed my full 8" cock and productive balls. At that age it was great to awaken in the morning and find my stiff cock stretched across my tummy, with the tip covering my navel. On a hot summer morning, laying there naked, it was difficult to resist stroking until I unloaded. That's also where I first decided to try self-sucking and found I could get the first couple inches of my cock into my mouth, and take my own load. Wow, that was great, until I finally lost some of my flexibility and had to rely on others for their mouth. That was also the house where I first had a girl unzip my pants, peel my briefs down, and take charge of servicing me. She loved to eat a "banana". I hope I'm not the only one on LPSG who can look back on such satisfying experiences. Let's hear from you.

2. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's nice to visit places to recall memories of remarkable sexual experiences. I have returned home and to my college dorm where I had numerous sexual experiences and had similar feelings as you. Oh, the days of my youth when my body allowed me to do things I can only imagine today...:rolleyes:

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I Can't really visit my house where I grew up in; my parents lost the place, and the news owners really did a number on revamping the place, what with removing a triple stumper tree, and my old boulder.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You mean to say that they got your rock off?

5. Onslow

Gold Member

I haven't been back to my birthtown of Guymon since before I was a year old and haven't gone back to any of the old places that I lived when growing up--
    Recently though I dragged up a newspaper from an on-line site that was in one of the places I used to live (left when I was 13). The old house had been demolished and builders were causing quite a ruckus in the neighborhood. Trees chopped down (including the chestnut tree and the osage), house parts laying all over the road and there in the article was the worst part of it. The nice old house was being replaced by 6 duplex crapheaps. Having time on my hands I did a quick map search and discovered several new streets with absurd names such as Portion Court, Bivalve Place, Beggar's Lane and Alley Way (all dead end) had been shoved into the area as well. I have no desire to see how old homesteads have been destroyed.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

The boulder was one of my favorite things in the yard.

Oh, riot there, Pecker, real riot! But seriously, that boulder had lots of memories for me.

7. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

As a teen I found my sexual side with a neighbor. Our activities were often spent in my parents basement. We started out being curious, but over the short years to follow progressed to Hand Jobs, Blow Jobs and Anal .

And everyone knows that each basement has it's own odor, and ours had it's own that has been implanted in my brain. Probably after all the time I spent on my knees giving my friend his first blow jobs did I come to link the basement odor with sex.

Now every time I go over to thier house and go into the basement, I get a shiver in my spine and a semi in my pants. Almost like the receptors in my brain have been hightened and are ready for sex.

I miss those days of youth.

8. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Yeah, you bring back more good memories. In my case we used my neighbor's basement. His dad put a shower in their basement, in the corner by a drain, and with no enclosure. We would shower together and got acquainted with our "endowments". There was plenty of room to play around and it didn't take long for us to jac and suck each other. It was a great prelude to enjoying the range of pleasure our cocks offered.

9. upone

upone New Member

Oh, those days! For me it's a spot in a park near a beach; she wasn't my first girl, but we'd gone to high school together; she was a few years younger and had a driving curiosity about cocks, and I had a driving curiosity to play with her big tits. I was leaving the state to go to college in a week. She asked me to "teach" her how to give a blowjob, so I did. Five lessons that day, and the next, and the next. By the end of the week she was doing post-graduate work.

And I never saw her again, only the spot in the woods.

Draft saved Draft deleted