sweetpay7

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sweetpay7, May 4, 2009.

1. sweetpay7

sweetpay7 New Member

Thanks for letting me in your world. I have always been intrigued by this site, and what better way than to join it and hopefully make new and understanding friends. As I progress in the system, I'm sure I can have a few questions answered. :confused: I hope some of the membership will respond, My Email is always open to all those who wish to communicate. I'm getting on in years and haven't had the opportunity to let my hair down. :rolleyes: I'm not gay, although I'll take pleasure in watching it, along with straight sex, female on female, bi-sex, fellatio, cunni, back door, front door, and all doors:tongue: pissing turns me on, giving or receiving, and everything else that is sex. The devil's got me for sure! What says the group? What category am I in? Hope to hear from someone. Thanks. Yours. . . sweetpay7 I'm asking here if I can leave my Email. The Co-ordinator of this site will let me know. Thanks again for the welcome.

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Greetings and good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. All the best to you - get in and check it out - have fun meeting up with some new friends - lots of members here from your part of the world. Cheers m8.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted