Swelled foreskin; cylinder too tight

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by FRE, Jan 11, 2011.

1. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I pumped for 30 minutes this evening, releasing the vacuum briefly every 20 minutes. Most of the time I had the vacuum just slightly greater than 5" but, for the last five minutes, I ran the vacuum up to 7". After removing the cylinder, I found that my vestigial foreskin (I'm cut, see my pic to see what is left of my foreskin: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/253932/cat/500/ppuser/293793) had become swollen. After showering, I used my thumb and forefinger to squeeze the extra blood out of my foreskin and got it down almost to normal. Is that something that should concern me?

The reason I had stopped pumping for a while is that I found it too uncomfortable. My erected penis is 5.5" around but after pumping, it is hard to remove the cylinder (it's 2" in diameter). After getting soft, I measured my penis at the base and found that it was 6" around, which would be 1.9" in diameter if it were round; that's only slightly less than the 2" diameter of the main part of the cylinder, but the cylinder is slightly smaller at the base supposedly so that the scrotum won't be drawn in with the vacuum. I think I'll have to get a larger cylinder to avoid the discomfort.

2. Gamm

Gamm New Member

Albums:
    This is how I feel about pumping. No pain, no gain.

3. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

It sounds like you are using too high a pressure in vac. In looking at your size and tube size I feel your ok. When I start the first set I go as high as 3hg for 10 min. Then relax and stroke for several minutes, then back to 3 and some times 4.... perhaps after 40 or so minutes getting to 5hg. By keeping the pressure low your not going to have the fluid build up under your head. I only get fluid build up after more than an hour and usually when using my Bullmaster Tube, which pumps both the balls and cock.

You want to be expanding the base of your cock first in the tube. Slowly packing the tube, once most of your cock packs the tube you move up to the next size. Perhaps your not using a good lubricant and there is discomfort as a result? You also might want to move the tube up and down once you start to fill the tube, it stretches the skin, then lower the pressure and then massage your shaft bottom to top. Search for Tigers Guide to Pumping, hope that helps.

#3 Mogluver, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  4. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    The cylinder is very tight on the base of my penis and that is causing the discomfort. In fact, when I remove the cylinder, the base of the cylinder is very tight on my penis all the way along its length making it slightly difficult to remove. I just now measured the ID of the base of the cylinder; it's 1 5/8" whereas the rest of the cylinder is presumably 2". 1 5/8" would have a circumference of 5.10" and my erected penis is 5.5" midway but a bit larger at the base, so I think that explains the considerable discomfort. If the base of the cylinder were not smaller than the rest of the cylinder, probably it wouldn't be too tight. Probably I'll order the next larger size cylinder.

Removing the cylinder and putting it on again is somewhat of a nuisance because then I have to apply more lubricant to get a good seal. I suppose that something thicker than Vaseline would seal better, but it works well enough if I use plenty of it at the base. If it's too time consuming, then it just won't get done.

The foreskin swelling has gone down, so at least I no longer have to worry about that. Probably that resulted from running the vacuum up to 7" for 5 minutes; I won't do that again.

Your advice to use less vacuum seems reasonable. I've seem photos of guys who have apparently used a really high vacuum and the photos looked so horrible I cringed. They said that the uneven swelling was only temporary, but I certainly don't want that to happen.

Thank you for the response. I was practically in a state of panic when I made the first post.

5. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Sounds like you have a flared tube with a lip on the bottom? I have 2 like that, and they have a smaller diameter at the bottom than the rest of the tube. You might look into a straight tube with no flare on the bottom if that is the case, just an idea. When I use my Bullmaster to work the balls and cock, my cock tends to get fatter. I will then slide into a regular tube, I then tend to pack more of the tube, and when fully hard it's a bit difficult to slide out at the end.

No sense in being in a panic, pumping feels so good. Good luck.

6. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps I'll try your idea of getting a tube that isn't smaller on the bottom instead of getting a bigger tube.

Actually, it doesn't feel good. The discomfort caused by the smaller bottom overcomes any good feeling that might otherwise occur and I don't even know what pumping feels like without that discomfort.

I'd really like to add another inch to the length, even though I'm about one inch longer than average anyway. I think eight inches would look nice and if I get a bit thicker, that's fine too.

Draft saved Draft deleted