Swim buddies

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi

This is a story about two young guys discovering and exploring their bisexuality. Being bisexual myself I can relate to the characters and the story is inspired by my own experiences. I hope you enjoy it....

As they came in to finish their set their hands touched the edge of the pool simultaneously. Kyle looked over to Nathan panting, "You had enough dude?"

"Fuck yah." replied Nathan, "three K is enough of a workout for me this early in the morning.

They hoisted their bodies up onto the deck and began a stretch set to warm down. They took turns holding each others arms behind their backs to an effective but controlled stretch which felt good after a workout.

Nathan looked down at the deck as Kyle lifted his arms slowly upwards, "Ahhh that's good.... any hotties staring at us?"

The University pool had several rows of seating and a huge glass viewing mezzanine which often had female students voyeuristically peering down at the men's swim workouts. They couldn't resist ogling the nearly naked, nearly perfect male specimens strutting about. Not that the young men minded being objectified.

"No, too early. Why do you care when you've got Lisa hanging off the end of you're dick every night?"

"Aww fuck man, I need a change. Everything is so predictable. She's acting as if we're going to get married already.

"Ohh," Kyle said sympathetically, "Sorry about you're luck."

"We haven't been getting along lately and as far as her, as you say, hanging off the end of my dick every night, well that shit doesn't happen as often as it used to"

"When was the last time you guys fucked?"

"Five damn days ago."

"Shit dude, I thought you two were banging everynight."

"We were until about a month ago. Now she's all grown up and serious. She won't even suck my dick anymore, she says its juvenile. "

"Ha ha all grown up and serious," Kyle chuckled out loud, "sorry bro, the no blow jobs part is a bummer. I don't know what I'd do if I were you, I love getting my cock sucked!"

"Yeah well I do to and it ain't happening lately. I'm ready to go downtown and stick my dick through a glory hole just to feel a pair of lips on it."

Kyle laughed out loud at that one, "Fuck your funny when your frustrated and horny."

"Dude, you don't know the half of it. Last Wednesday when stats class was cancelled and we had the whole afternoon off I spent it with her watching a shitty chick flick. What were you doing?"

Kyle hesitated then answered, " I don't know." not wanting to make his friend feel bad.

"Yes you do."

"What?" he tried to deflect.

"You were balls deep in Cara Wilson!"

Embarrassed at being caught out Kyle shot back, "How do you know what I was doing?"

"Kyle," Nathan laughed, " Lisa and Cara don't hang out but they're on the same swim squad like you and I are, and locker room gossip happens everywhere. Besides, is it really that hard to believe you'd say no to an easy fuck like Cara?"

Kyle's face was almost the same colour of red as the pair of Speedos he wore and finally stopped being coy. "Ok yeah, as soon as we got the afternoon off I booty called her and went over and got some."

Nathan saw Kyle's grin and said, "What?"

"She fucks like a rabbit."

"Aww shut up dude, talking shit like that to a guy who hasn't had it if several days is cruel. I'm gonna get hard."

They continued chatting as they gathered their swim bags and gear and headed to the showers.

Kyle mischievously kept the conversation on his hook up with Cara Wilson. "Hey dude, she's not only a great fuck but she swallows too."

"Goddamn it Kyle, shut the fuck up." Nathan mockingly snapped, "I already got a semi going here."

Kyle looked down at Nathan's crotch and noticed a distinctive bulge showing through his Speedo so he continued his explicit story.

"You're a bastard," Nathan announced as he felt his erection grow. Then he paused.

Nathan gave him a funny look and before Kyle had a chance to realise what he was up to, Nathan sac tapped Kyle with a flick of his wrist just under Kyle's left testicle and bolted to the showers looking over at his shoulder, "Serves you right for teasing me fucker ha, ha, ha!"

"Ohh." Kyle groaned at the sting.

He struggled, balls aching, to keep his composure as he tried to walk normally across the deck. He hadn't been sac tapped of given anybody one since high school and thought that adolescent game had been relegated to the dust bin. It wasn't a crippling blow but it stung and he was already plotting of how he would get back at his friend. As he entered the showers Nathan was already lathering up but kept a wary eye on the doorway because he knew Kyle would be coming in soon.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As Kyle entered the showers he looked over at his friend and said, "I'm gonna twist your fuckin balls off slowly for that." as he proceeded to soap up, half annoyed at being duped and half laughing because he knows how funny a guy looks struggling for composure after he's had his balls clipped.

Nathan still kept a wary eye out because he knew Kyle would be seeking revenge. Kyle could see Nathan staring at him out of the corner of his eye. He wasn't going to strike now, Nathan would be too much on guard.

No one was in the showers so Kyle openly asked, "So judging by the way you punished me by smacking my balls back there and that bone you're trying to hide you need some release pretty bad." He couldn't resist taunting Nathan a little still.

"When we did it doggie style she let me pull her hair and to finish she let me cum on her tits."

"Oh fuck that sounds so damn good."

"It was, I didn't leave her place till 4 am."

"Kyle, seriously shut up, I'm so hard right now."

Kyle looked over at Nathan and could seethe enormous bulge in his Speedo. He also noticed his own growing arousal at his retelling of the sex he'd had with Cara. A few moments later he noticed Nathan had dropped his guard but still wasn't going to seek his revenge for the cock slap Nathan gave him but wanted to play with his head so he dropped his shampoo bottle on the floor knowing it would unnerve him.

"Boom", went the bottle on the shower floor.

"Oh fuck." Nathan said as he twirled around expecting Kyle's attack and fully revealing the huge bulge in his Speedo.

Kyle's eyes went wide at the sight of Nathan's boner and he started to laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha," Kyle roared as he bent down to pick up his shampoo bottle. "I don't know what's funnier, having you on edge that I'm gonna tag your balls or that big fuckin boner ha, ha, ha."

As Kyle retuned to rinsing himself off he continued to feel his own penis coming to life. The sensation of warm water running down his chest and seeping through his tight swim brief added fuel to his growing erection.

As Nathan relaxed and started to rinse the last of the shampoo out his hair Kyle saw his chance to get his revenge. He lunged forward at Nathan and brought his hand in low ready to bring it up between Nathans legs and tag him but at the last second Nathan noticed and reached down to grab Kyle by the wrist and throw him off balance. Kyle quickly recovered and brought his other hand into action to do the same, but again Nathan caught his wrist and the two spared like this for a few seconds before Nathan tried to kick at Kyle's feet to throw him off balance but Kyle countered by wrapping his leg around Nathans throwing him off balance and pressing him against the wall.

"Let go fucker." Kyle challenged him

"No way, you get your leg off mine first." Nathan replied, fear full that if he did Kyle would tag him for sure.

Just as Nathan said that his foot slipped as he tried to push back against Kyle but found his entire back pressed against the shower wall and, their torsos came together sandwiching Nathan's erection between them. A jolt of arousal shot through Nathan's hard manhood as Kyle's warm hard body pressed against it. Kyle in turn felt the incredible heat radiating off Nathan's hard cock as it pressed against his abs as the two wiggle against each other trying to regain their balance. Kyle felt something akin to butter flies in his stomach with a hint of arousal mixed in at the feel of it rubbing against his abs. The whole exchange lasted only a few seconds but both young men felt something they never felt before in the presence of another man. Fleeting thoughts of what it might be like to be with another guy always floated through every young mans mind at one time or another but the feel of another man's fully erect penis was something new for both of them. Once they had their balance back each still tried to best the other, Nathan out of fear that Kyle would finally smack his balls and Kyle because he was invested in his revenge so badly. But was something else urging them on too? There they stood, Nathan still holding Kyle's wrists tightly in his hands and Kyle with his leg intertwined with Nathans. Both noticed the course leg hair of the other and compared it instantly in their minds at how different it felt to that of the smooth leg of a woman. They also took notice of the how different the hard muscled planes of a man felt in contrast to the soft smooth folds of a woman's body as their own bodies rubbed together. Suddenly Kyle managed to break one of his hands free of Nathan's grip as he tired and quickly slipped it under the same leg of Nathan's free leg, and in a wrestling move he remembered from high school, started to lift Nathan's leg up to gain the advantage. He still had to keep Nathan pressed against the wall to gain control keeping Nathan's free hand out of action which meant the continued sensation of Nathan's erection rubbing against his won, separated only by the thin fabric of there swim briefs. Nathan felt his sense of balance go, panicked and released Kyle's other wrist in an attempt to regain it by slipping his now free hand down Kyle's back and grabbing the waistband of his Speedo and pulling up hard. Kyle yelped at the feel of his Speedos sliding up the crack of his ass so with his free hand he did the same to Nathan in turn making him yelp at the sensation bringing their short wrestling match to a stalemate, their bodies still pressed together against the wall panting from exertion, and their groins mashed together. With their chests pressed together they could feel each others hearts beating quickly while they struggled for breath and they became aware of each other stubble as their cheeks ground together and the hot breath of the other in their ears.

"You give?" Kyle said directly into Nathan's ear as he pulled harder on his Speedo.

"Ahh." Nathan yelped again then answered back, "you give." tugging harder on Kyle's in turn.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But the biggest sensation that finally brought them both back from trying to best each other physically was the feel of their pulsing cocks between their bodies. With this awareness their focus suddenly changed and began to calm down. They relaxed their grip and released each other so they could stand properly and as they did so a space opened up between their bodies until they could no longer feel the heat between their bodies the friction had created. These few seconds seemed the longest of the exchange between them and all that could be heard was the sound of running water as they stood there, surprised at their level or arousal while their eyes darted between looking at each others bulges and their faces.

Kyle finally broke the silence by awkwardly saying, "uhmmmm..... looks like I better get you hooked up with someone soon by the look of that." pointing to Nathan's bulge, " ummm....you need it bad buddy."

Nathan, thankful the silence was broken answered clumsily, " Yah, uhhh, looks like you need some relief yourself buddy." looking down at Kyle's bulge.

"For sure... yah, uhh...."

"Yah, well.... I haven't had it in a long time, yah... I'm more than ready... anytime.. ha ha."

But despite the conversational diversion they stood there, rooted in place, exchanging glances and stealing quick stares at each others bulging Speedos. Kyle squeezed a blob of shampoo from the bottle and ran it through his hair. He then held it out to Nathan who slowly took a step toward Michael and reached out to take it, despite having his own within easy reach. He moved slower than someone would when doing such a simple task and as his hand grasped the bottle Kyle didn't let go immediately allowing their hands to met and mingled for a moment before Kyle pulled back and began to untie the strings of his overstretched swim brief. Nathan froze as Kyle did this and overtly stared as Kyle slid the little garment down his hairy thighs revealing his solid erection. He turned and hung his bathing suit on the shower tap then turned back to face Nathan again. The two looked at each other, stares locked, as Kyle continued to lather up his hair and body. When he reached his groin he slipped his left hand under his balls and grabbed his hard shaft with his right and began lathering them up but stopped after only a few strokes.

He gave Nathan an inviting glare and with urgency in his voice said, "It always feels better when someone else does it."

Nathan, overcome by his own urgently, stood there entranced by the sight of his naked friend, fully aroused with his thinly veiled invitation hanging it the air. Acting totally on instinct and lust, and without thinking Nathan reached over and wrapped his hand around Kyle's throbbing cock.

"Oh." Kyle softly moaned.

Nathan instinctively began to pump Kyle's shaft and stared at the erotic sight of his fist clenching another guys hard dick. He could hardly believe it. He's always had an urge to touch another guy and now he was doing it and he was highly excited and aroused by it as his hand slid up and down Kyle's length. He could feel Kyle's finger tips on his hip lightly stroking up and down, then suddenly he felt them running up and down the length of his bulge, stroking him through the thin fabric, which made him shiver with lust. He couldn't stand it anymore and yanked down the front of his Speedo and hooked it under his balls to allow Kyle access to his throbbing dick which was in desperate need of attention. Kyle didn't need anymore encouragement than that and took hold of Nathans penis and began to stoke it the same way Nathan was stroking his.

"Oh, so good." Nathan muttered at the feel of Kyle's fist pumping his shaft.

They stepped a bit closer to each other and stood cheek to cheek again but this time it wasn't a coincidence because of a contest to physically conquer the other like moments before. This time as their stubbled cheeks gently grazed together it was part of the deliberate act of mutual gratification that flowed from one to the other. The pleasure they exchanged grew in intensity along with their breathing and soft muffled groans began to escape their lips as they came approached climax.

Through laboured breathing Nathan reached up and cupped the back of Kyle's head with his free hand and looked deep into his eyes and croaked, "I'm gonna cum! Mmmmmm.... haaaa!" gurgled from his throat and as his mouth dropped open he pressed his forehead against Kyle's, rose up onto the balls of his feet and shuddered as he launched an enormous rope of semen into the small space between their heaving bodies to land on Kyle's chest and abs. The first volley was joined by a second, then a third and didn't stop until Nathan had fired six thick ropes in total, all splashing against Kyle's torso leaving him covered in Nathan's seed. The remainder dribbled out and made a squelching sound between Kyle's fingers as he continued to stroke Nathan's cock.

The feel of Nathan's hot seed on his body pushed Kyle over the edge and with his free hand he cupped Nathan's ass and began to erupt in a display of his own virility by firing equally impressive volleys of cum between their bodies coating Nathan's torso as Nathan had done to him. Given the erotic intensity of the moment he was barely able to suppress his moans as he ejaculated.

"Hooo.....ahhhhh!" Kyle exhaled as the last of his load bubbled out of his swollen purple cock head and over Nathan's knuckles.

Forgetting completely where they were, the two young men came together in a tight embrace and deeply kissed each other, tongues mingling as they continued to breath heavily from the sexual high they had just shared.

They could hear voices echoing in the hallway outside the change room so they quickly broke their embrace and finished showering. Thankfully, now that they had given themselves, release their cocks were flaccid so if anyone did come in nothing would look questionable. They went to the most out of the way corner of the change room to towel off and get dressed, each more overtly checking out the others body and grinning in satisfaction at what they had just done but also at what they knew would follow. The door was now comfortably open to them for an entirely new world of sexual discovery and it was that part their revelation that stirred them to fresh arousal.

"Come on," Kyle said, "Let's get out of here as he worked to stuff his erection into his tight jeans.

"Ok." Nathan replied, struggling to get his own stylish skinny jeans over his damp thighs, "But it's hard..."

Kyle turned to face Nathan interrupting him and began to laugh, "No shit it's hard....again." as he flashed his own hard on jutting out the front of his jeans at Nathan.

"Let's go back to my place, "Nathan said with a mischievous look on his face and reached up to gently tweak the end of Kyle's dick.

Kyle looked over his shoulder to check that no one had entered the change room and thankfully at this early hour no one had so he stepped closer to Nathan who's head was at crotch level. He had butterflies in his stomach again and was now more turned on at the anticipation of what might come next than at any other time in his life. He watched in what seemed like slow motion as Nathan leaned forward and gently ran his tongue up the length of his hard cock.

"Oh fuck dude!" Kyle whispered.

But before they could go any further they were interrupted by some men entering the change room. The sound of the conversation and the loud creak of the door gave them ample warning and time to finish dressing and to conceal their erections, which showed blatantly through their snug jeans, by pulling down the front of their hoodies and keeping their hands in the front pouch pocket. They walked briskly passed the group of men and out the door and once outside gave each other a knowing glance before continuing at that quickened pace knowing once they were at Nathan's place they could relax and pick up where they left off. Both now excited to have discovered they'd found some one they could explore this side of themselves with.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow!!! Fucking awsome story! You are really good at writing!

I'm having some flash backs to my time on the swim team at school ;) Can't wait for more stories like this.

Thanks Matt
Awesome to hear you've had similar experiences too. I'd love to hear about some of your adventures.

Here's the next little chapter of my Swim Buddies series.....

As they approached Nathan's place Kyle's heart sank. Sitting on the steps waiting for Nathan was Lisa. When she bounded off the steps and greeted Nathan with a hug and a deep lingering kiss Kyle knew he and Nathan wouldn't be furthering what they started back in the pool showers. He hid his disappointment under a smile and said hello to Lisa.

"Hey babe what are you doing here?" Nathan asked.

"I'm skipping my lab because this morning because it's review and I knew you guys would be finished swim practice right about now so I thought we could have an early lunch." Lisa said seductively.

Nathan's cock leap in his jeans because lately Lisa hadn't been spontaneous like this and a surprise booty call before noon was just the kind of thing he had been craving in their relationship.

Kyle, now sensing his fifth wheel status, bowed out graciously by slapping Nathan on the back and saying, "I'll see you tomorrow morning at the pool bro."

"Yah," Nathan said a bit awkwardly, "see you then bud."

As he turned to go he cursed under his breath at having lost the chance to repeat what they had done in the showers together only an hour ago. As for Nathan he was conflicted, as he took Lisa's hand and went inside, about the situation because he didn't want Kyle to think he wasn't interested but also couldn't say no to Lisa, after all she was his girlfriend. Then a third, very adolescent thought entered his mind washing away his guilt, I'm about to get my fucking rocks off again except this time I'll be pumping my nut into my girlfriend's clam.

By the time they got to Nathan's bedroom they were tearing each others cloths off. Nathan had his hands up Lisa's top fondling her tits while groped and grabbed at the thick tube outline his hard cock was making in his tight jeans. Clothes flew everywhere and once naked Lisa lay down on her back on Nathan's bed and spread her legs wide inviting his entry. Nathan, wasting no time, mounted Lisa and slipped deep inside her in one solid stroke, both of them groaning as he hit bottom.

"Oh god baby you feel so good inside me." Lisa moaned into Nathan's ear. "Oh baby, fuck me oh fuck me" she repeated over and over.

"I want you so fuckin bad." Nathan excitedly called out as he began a fast and steady push pull motion of thrusting.

The smooth wet folds of Lisa's cunt felt so good as they softly stroked the length of Nathan's swollen shaft as he slid it in and out of her and even though he'd cum only an hour ago he felt his spunk start to rise after only ten minutes of fucking her. He tried to distract himself by thinking about doing laps and running through a workout in his head and this helped for a short time until he suddenly remembered what he and Kyle had done in the showers. He could no longer control his thoughts as he pictured Kyle in his speedo. His furry thighs and that tantalising dark hair of his trail as it rose out of his swim brief, as well as the way his ass moved in the tight garment when he walked was impossible to push out if his mind. He felt his balls suddenly go tight and as he felt the first rope of cum burst out of his cock he remembered the erotic feel of what it was like to hold Kyle's erect penis in his hand.

"OOOOOOOHHHH!" he bellowed as he came. That thought was the spark that gave Nathan the most intense orgasm of his young life. As he came inside his girlfriend he was remembering jacking his swim buddy's hard cock .

"Haaahhhhh, oohhhhh fuck!" Nathan continued to moan uncontrollably.

As he rode the wave of his orgasm his mind also replayed the satisfaction of having Kyle jerking is cock furiously as they bonded on a new level by giving each other the ultimate in physical gratification.

"Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhh." Nathan grunted in a low guttural tone as he pumped out the his few spurts of jizz into the depths of girlfriend, all the while remembering what it felt like to have Kyle's naked body against his own.

Nathan sat outside the college pool waiting for