Swim buddies

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Guys.
Just finished the latest chapter of Swim Buddies. Nathan and Kyle have gone away to be together for stretch of uninterrupted time. Check it out, hope you like it......

The swim meet had gone well for Nathan and Kyle. Both had placed in the top five in their chosen specialty and would be moving on to the next level of competition in the following months. The only thing that kept the mid-week meet from being perfect was the disjointed journey from the college to the competition and the disappointment of not sharing a room together. They had requested to be bunked together but due to a mix up were placed in different rooms. It was to be their chance to spend some uninterrupted time together away from friends, team mates and their girlfriends in an attempt to fully explore their attraction to one another. Groping each other under the water during practice, quick hand jobs in the showers, steam room and hot tub at the college pool was not enough anymore. The closest they came to having a uninterrupted period of intimacy was in a wooded area after a run on the grounds of the college. It was dusk and while stretching on a park bench they realised they were alone and slipped off into the bushes. The ground was mossy and soft so they lay together grinding off each, the fabric of their running tights made a slight "zit, zit, zit" sound as they thrust their groins into each other, kissing passionately. The excitement of their spontaneous sex and the chance of being caught got them off quickly."

"Oh fuck," Nathan moaned, "Kyle, I'm gonna fucking nut in my shorts dude."

"Oh me too." Kyle groaned back breathing hard. "this feels so good through my tights, just keep going bro."

As their breathing became more laboured, they stopped kissing and involuntarily pressed their sweaty foreheads together. Their hot breath mixed with their muted sighs and eventually brought them to a fevered pitch and the boys came nearly at the same time. As they lay there panting, recovering from their exertions the cool night air soon gave them a chill and they began their walk home.

Nathan packed his bag and prepared with the others he shared the room with to leave the hotel. One by one they left for the lobby but Nathan hung back and was the last one to leave the room. He and Kyle had other plans. He peered out the door to check to see they were gone then walked to the staircase and climbed up, not down. Once he reached the eighth floor he entered the hallway and proceeded to room 810. Nervously he was about to knock on the door when he noticed it was open just a crack. He pushed on it and it creaked slightly as it opened. He entered slowly and cold see the form of Kyle on the other side of the room looking out the window. Nathan closed and locked the door behind him and walked across the silent room, placing his bag on the desk as he passed by. He admired Kyle's form in the beaming sunlight as it bathed his body in a golden glow. All Kyle wore was a form fitting pair of white Calvin Klein briefs which accentuated his perfectly rounded ass. Nathan began to disrobe and in only minute was stripped down to his own briefs which in contrast were a bright red pair of 2xist. Kyle hadn't moved the whole time as Nathan came up behind him and placed a hand on each of Kyle's ass cheeks and gently caressed them.

"Mmmmm." Kyle cooed at Nathan's touch

In response Nathan leaned in and whispered into Kyle's ear, "I've been waiting to do that for the last two days bro."

Nathan's chest made contact with Kyle's back as he whispered, then he pressed the bulge of his growing erection against the valley of Kyle's cheeks. In the same motion as he did this his hands came around to the front of Kyle's body, one going up to caressed his chest, gently tweaking his right nipple while the other went to his groin to cup and fondle the huge bulge in his white briefs. Nathan held Kyle tightly and kissed his neck while their bodies ground together and their breathing became heavy. Kyle moaned and reached back over his head to stroke Nathan's long blonde hair. Nathan in return ran his middle finger up and down the length of Kyle's armpit, at times pulling on the dark hair just enough to further excite Kyle. Eventually Kyle's arousal was too much for him and he whirled around to face Nathan. The two young men briefly took a moment to look each other in the eyes, which were wild with lust, before passionately kissing each other, tongues mingling, bodies grinding together. They grabbed each others asses and frantically ground their crotches together creating what felt like electricity rushing through their loins.

"Mmmmm hah, hah, hah, mmmmm" was the sound that emanated between their lips as they struggled for breath, refusing to breaking apart to do so.

After several minutes of this intense frot secession Kyle finally pulled his lips off Nathan's to say, "Get on the bed dude."

Nathan grinned then peeled off his red briefs in a second and tossed them into Kyle's face before jumping onto the bed. Kyle caught Nathan's briefs and noticed the pre cum stain on the front. He then held them to his nose and inhaled Nathan's musk off them before pulling off his own and throwing them at Nathan. He too caught them out of the air and paused for a moment to inhale Kyle's manly scent off them before wrapping them around his throbbing cock and began to jerk himself off with them.

"Fuck you look sexy doing that bro."

Nathan just smiled back and continued to masturbate himself with Kyle's white CK's.

Kyle hung Nathan's red briefs over his hard cock and as he walked across the room they looked liked a flag flapping at the top of a flag pole on a windy day. He reached into his duffle bag and pulled out a huge bottle of lube then came back over to the bed and lay beside Nathan who hadn't missed a stroke while watching Kyle.

Kyle looked at Nathan and said, "Guaranteed a wad of this will feel better on your dick than my briefs."

"I fuckin bet it would." Nathan replied as he tossed Kyle's briefs to the floor and lay there totally exposed with his erection bobbing with each beat of his racing heart.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kyle rose to his knees and squeezed out a big dollop of lube into his hand, then knelt over Nathan and firmly grasped his penis tightly into his hand and began pumping him. The lube made a wet smacking sound with every stoke of Kyle's hand up and down Nathan's hard shaft but the louder sound came from Nathan himself.

"Ooohhhhh, fuuuuck yeah, fuck." Nathan moaned, his hips coming off the bed thrusting upwards with each down stroke of Kyle's. "Ohhhh so good."

"We've got 3 more days of this buddy," Kyle happily chimed, "No class, no coach, no drills just you and me and that big bottle of fucking lube ha ha ha!"

"Bring you dick up to mine." Nathan croaked as he reached for the lube, "I want to jerk us both at the same time."

"Fuck yeah." Kyle agreed with no hesitation and got into position entwining their legs so their taints and ball sacs were pressed together."

Nathan now clenched their penises in one hand while he drizzled a generous amount of lube all over their dicks while he pumped their them simultaneously. The feeling Nathan felt was amazing, not to mention the erotic site of Kyle giving himself over. Nathan now just stared at Kyle who was leaning back on his elbows with his head tilted back breathing heavy and moaning softly with every other breath. The landing strip of hair on his belly that rose and fell with each breath added a sexy overtone to the site Nathan was enjoying.

"Oh fuck," Kyle groaned after several minutes of being masturbated, "I could lay here like this all goddamn day!"

"Me too." Nathan replied, "but its your turn now to keep it going, my hands tired. Jerking two dicks at the same time is hard on the wrist when you're only used to jerking one." he laughed.

Kyle rose and to take over and squeezed another dollop of lube into his hand from the bottle. As he scooped their cocks into his hand and began pumping them he laughed too and said, "Yeah trying to wank twice the girth has gotta get tiring ha ha."

Nathan chucked but fell into a trance right away and leaned back on this elbows as Kyle did.

"Oh yeah, just keep going like that bro. Fuck that's good."

After a few minutes Nathan opened his eyes and looked up at Kyle who was looking back at him. Instinctively Nathan answered Kyle's stare and rose putting his hand on the back of Kyle's head to draw him close. As their faces got closer their noses brushed and their vision blurred before their lips pressed together. Soon their tongues were mingling and their breath became more sporadic.

Kyle broke away panting to announce, "Oh, fuck dude I'm so tuned on I'm gonna fuckin bust already if you don't stop." and grabbed Nathan's hand in an effort to make him stop.

Nathan however had other plans and released his own penis from the double barrel jerk secession he too was enjoying with Kyle only to allow himself a chance to clench Kyle's cock and begin furiously jerking him.

"Oooooh." Kyle moaned and began to squirm.

Nathan had an evil grin on his face and chuckled, "You said yourself you booked the room for 3 days so just fuckin shoot bro. I'm sure you can get it up again over the next 3 days at some point."

Kyle now reached his hand behind Nathan's head and drew him close so their foreheads touched and with his other hand reached down between Nathan's legs wrapping his fist tightly around his throbbing cock and bean to jerk him franticly.

"Mmmmm yeah, let's cum together dude." Nathan moaned out loud.

"Oh fuck," Kyle called out, "too late, I'm gonna cum now!"

And with that Kyle launched a massive rope of jizz upwards with so much force it splashed off the bottom of their chins and rained down all over their chests.

"Gaghhhhhh," was all that gurgled out of Kyle's throat as he shot wad after wad of cum all over their torsos.

Nathan could feel Kyle's penis pulse and throb in his hand every time Kyle pumped out a rope and this pushed him over the edge.

"Oh fuck my turn to unload bro." he called as he began his own orgasm while Kyle's crested.

Now it was Kyle who felt the throb of another mans cock at the point of no return and he loved it and began to jerk Nathan faster despite being in the fog of his own orgasm.

The scene was repeated as Nathan now blew several ropes into the air coating their chests with a fresh layer jizz.

"Fuuuuccckkkkk." Nathan bellowed and his eyes bugged out. "Haahhhhh, haahhhhh, haahhhhh.'

They stayed in this position until both of them had reached the peak and returned to earth. Nathan flinched as Kyle had not yet released his penis from his grasp and his now oversensitive nerves caused him to wiggle in response. They began to gently massage each other chests, working around the cum that covered them. Kyle tweaked Nathan's right nipple with the viscous fluid while Nathan worked a wad of cum across the folds of Kyle's abs.

"Oh fuck I needed that." Nathan said.

"Me too bro, me too." Kyle replied, then continued, "I'm starving, lets get cleaned up and go out and get some food."

"Nathan looked at him and slyly said, "Why don't we order room service, grab a quick shower and get ready for round 2?"

Kyle paused and thought for a second then grinned back and replied, "Yah why not."

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot! Reminds me of college and my first love. So many memories of stolen moments and secret escapes. Wouldn't trade those experiences but I darn sure wouldn't trade my life now either. Those experiences prepare on for relationships later - and for the life that comes along with it.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot! Reminds me of college and my first love. So many memories of stolen moments and secret escapes. Wouldn't trade those experiences but I darn sure wouldn't trade my life now either. Those experiences prepare on for relationships later - and for the life that comes along with it.
Well said

Reactions: AJnCJ

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad you are enjoying Swim Buddies guys.
Here's the next chapter.
Hope you like it.

After ordering room service, Nathan leapt out of the bed and headed to the shower with Kyle eyes locked on his ass till it disappeared through the bathroom door. Kyle fell back on the bed with his hands over his head, stared at the ceiling and smiled with satisfaction at the free and open sexual bonding he and Nathan had just experienced. Finally being able to fully act upon his desire for another man, especially Nathan who he was genuinely attracted too, was full filling beyond words. He then thought of his girlfriend and felt a twinge of guilt but he rationalised it away because he knew deep down they wouldn't last. He still felt a physical attraction to the opposite sex and as his mind switched gears and fondly remembered what it was like to have intercourse with a woman. The soft moist folds of a woman's vagina as it enveloped his hard manhood wasn't something he ever wanted to give up anymore than the feel of another man's cock in his hand.... or his mouth. He then suddenly realised he hadn't really sucked another mans cock before and was overcome with desire again as he heard the water running in the shower and knew Nathan was in there naked and more that willing to do the same to him.

Kyle's mind narrowly focused as he hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom. He took a moment to admire Nathan's body through the glass shower door before opening the it and stepping into to join him. Nathan sensed Kyle's presence and as he rinsed and flipped his long blond hair our of his face as their eyes locked for a split second before Kyle placed his hand in the middle of his Nathan's chest and pushed him against the shower wall and came into to kiss him hard. The kiss didn't last long either as Kyle dropped to his knees on the shower floor and looked up at Nathan with a look of urgency on his face. Nathan stared back down at him and knew they were about to have another first and reached out to run his fingers through Kyle's thick dark hair. Nathan could feel life retuning to is groin but his balls and flaccid penis still hung low in the warm running water of the shower and like a fish jumping out of a lake to catch a passing dragon fly Kyle rose up and took in Nathan's entire manhood until is cock was lodge in the back of his mouth and his tongue cradled and held his ball sac snugly. During this their eyes never broke contact which only served to fan the flames of lust between them. Nathan placed both his hands on either side of Kyle's face and gently held him there as he gently sucked and rolled his tentacles around in the moist vacuum Kyle provided.

"Mmmmm, ahhhh." Nathan softly moaned at the ministrations of Kyle's mouth on his sex.

After a short time Kyle could feel Nathans erection growing in his mouth, filling to the point of his phallus pushing up against his gage reflex and finally had to release him. Buy after catching his breath he went right back down on Nathan's semi hard cock and sucked it feverishly while running his hand up his inner thigh to cup and fondle the loosed hanging flesh of Nathan's ball sac.

The feel of sucking bone hard cock flesh excited Kyle, doubly so because he'd had a man crush on Nathan ever since meeting him that first day of college on the pool deck during try outs for the swim team. They had hit if off immediately as friends but there had always been some sexual tension between, despite both having girl friends, which is the reason why they took so long to act on their desire for each other. But that day in the shower 2 months ago brought the sexual tension between them to a head and they had to act on it. It was only natural and a matter of time, before they would come together given the mutual attraction they shared.

As Nathan looked down at the erotic site of Kyle on his knees before him, head bobbing back and forth on his now steely hard shaft he started to breath heavy. He snaked a hand through Kyle's dark thick hair to the back of his head and grabbed a fist full and slowly began to push his hips forward, face fucking Kyle. Kyle responded with a deep moan and lunged forward taking all of Nathan's length down his throat ignoring his gag reflex. He chocked and sputtered refusing to dislodge Nathan's member from his throat but eventually his reflex won over and he backed off.

Kyle looked up at Nathan coughing and grinned, "Sorry dude," as he continued to cough, " that's my real first attempt at sucking cock."

"Fuck don't apologise for that." Nathan replied, "My girlfriend never takes me that deep and you did it first try, it felt fucking amazing. Stand up bro, I want to suck you so bad. Let me do it to you."

As Kyle stood Nathan reached between his legs and gave he hard cock a few quick pumps before falling to his knees. He looked at Kyle's cock as he continued to pump it and fondled his balls which hung low in the warmth of the shower. Nathan licked the underside of Kyle's hard cock before taking it in his mouth. He only took half the length in his mouth at first, sucking on it like an expensive lollypop.

Kyle exhaled, "Oh fuck dude that feels so good."

Nathan grinned and pulled down on Kyle's shaft making the skin taunt before making a tight O ring with his lips and sliding them over it stopping just before his gag reflex could kick in then pulling back and repeating the motion over and over.

"Ohhh so good," Kyle muttered again and looked down to enjoy the sight of Nathan sucking his cock.

Back and forth and back and forth Nathan's head sawed. He now was relishing what Kyle had only minutes before. Nathan's mind raced, that hot guy he met on deck that day at try outs and befriended, he was now having sex with. He only ever imagined he'd have sex with Kyle, or any other man, in his mind as he masturbated alone in his room. But here he was, on his knees with not just any guys cock in his mouth but Kyle's, the guy he'd had the hots for ever since they met.

His trance was broken by Kyle saying, "Oh Nathan... bud.... you suck cock better than my girlfriend."

Then both boys were brought back to reality when they heard a loud knock at the door.

"Room service." A voice boomed from the other side of the door.

"Ahhh shit." Kyle said. "Of all the fucking times for room service to be quick."

They laughed at their predicament and hopped out of the shower. Nathan grabbed his bath robe off the floor that he'd been wearing earlier and Kyle wrapped a towel around his waist but his erection tented it out at ridiculous angle.

"Dude your getting the door." he said to Nathan, " You can hide your fucking boner better in that than I can in a towel.

"Fuck," Nathan chucked and put one hand in the pocket to hide the obvious.

He arrived at the door dripping wet just as a second knock came and when he opened it was greeted by the smiling face of one of the most beautiful men he'd ever seen. He was of Italian decent, jet black shoulder length hair, bronze skin that was as smooth as porcelain and an unbelievably sexy accent. There was long pause as the looked each other up and down before he pushed the trolley into the room and as he did so Nathan couldn't help notice the his gorgeous globes of his ass flexed with each step through the snug stylish slacks he wore.

As Marco turned to face Nathan he noticed the cloths scattered about on the floor, the dishevelled bed sheets and the large bottle of lube on the bed side table. There was a longer that normal pause before as Marco's eyes came back to face Nathan's

"My name is Marco, I hope you are enjoying you stay here." he said with a tone of inquiry.

"Ah yah." Nathan answered awkwardly.

Marco continued, "Will you be charging that to the room or will you be paying by other means."

"Ah, no we'll be paying cash." Nathan replied, "College students don't have credit cards." he tried to joke as he reached for his jeans that were lying on the floor.

"We?" Marco said in the same inquiring tone.

"Yah, me an my buddy were with the swim meet that is in town."

"Oh yes the swim meet. They all checked out this morning. Are you and your... buddy... staying longer?"

Nathan nodded with curiosity and was intrigued at where the conversation was headed.

"I would be happy to make a few suggestions for you and your... buddy." Marco said, taking far too long to present the trolley and it's contents.

Nathan now became embolden. It was clear Marco was hitting on him and in his currently aroused state he saw no reason to hold back and be coy. This guy was hot and the thought of threesome with Kyle and Marco was more that he was hoping for.

"Hell, I'm open to suggestions Marco." As he took his hand out his pocket and untied his bath robe, allowing it to fall open and reveal his throbbing cock.

Marco's eyes bulged at the site of Nathan boldly standing exposed before him. Nathan went further and let the robe fall to the floor and sat on the bed.

"Why don't you come over here and suck my cock for me Marco. My... buddy... and I were in the shower and didn't get a chance to finish up.

Marco excitedly said, "I have to be back in 20 minutes, they will think I'm on my break." and obediently dropped to his knees between Nathan's splayed legs and hungrily devoured his swollen cock."

Meanwhile Kyle hearing all this from the bathroom was gobsmacked at the situation unfolding in the bedroom and peaked out to see for himself if he was imagining it. He wasn't. He felt his dick pulse and his precum flow hard at the erotic site he eyes drank in as he peered through the doorway. There was Nathan sitting naked on the bed with his legs spread wide with a total stranger neither of them knew, on his knees sucking his cock. Nathan placed a hand on top of Marco's head and looked over at Kyle with a big smile on his face and motion with a quick nod of his head for Kyle to come over and join in.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad you guys like the twist.
Here's a bit more.

Kyle, mesmerized by the site before him, walked up to the bedside and was greeted by the tantalising site of Marco's lips sliding up and down Nathan's hard shaft. He could hear the slight slurping noises and he felt his dick lurch, wanting the same. Marco pulled off Nathan's cock with an audible smack and looked up at Kyle.

Nathan had a cocky grin on his face and said, "Marco this is my "buddy" Kyle. Kyle, this is Marco."

Marco just grinned the same cocky grin as Nathan and reached up and pulled off Kyle's towel to reveal his throbbing dick. Nathan pulled Kyle down on the bed to sit beside him and as he did so Marco buried his face into Kyle's crotch and took his whole length down his throat as his ass came to rest on the bed.

"Oh fuuuck." Kyle uttered as he watched his erection disappear into Marco's hungry mouth.

"He's good isn't he?" Nathan asked Kyle.

As Kyle turned to Nathan to respond he didn't get a chance as Nathan pressed his lips to Kyle's and kissed him deeply, shoving his tongue into his mouth and holding the kiss firm by cupping the back of Kyle's head in his hand.

"Mmmmmm." gurgled in the back of Kyle's throat as his sexual arousal skyrocketed.

The three of them stayed like this for what seemed like forever, all lost in the moment, with Marco alternating sucking the boys cocks. Finally Marco's jaw needed a break so he stood and began to strip while he watched Nathan and Kyle kiss and fondle each others cocks. However once he was naked this is what bought Kyle and Nathan's attention. The young Italian exchange student was gorgeous. His jet black shoulder length hair matched the light dusting of body hair he had and his neatly trimmed pubic patch gave rise to his thick throbbing cock. His phallus wasn't visible under his foreskin but the outline of it was unmistakable. His nuts hung low between his legs and swayed slightly as he moved. Kyle reached out and wrapped his hand around Marco's shaft and pulled down peeling back his foreskin and revealing the prize inside. Marco's cockhead was deep purple and his retracting foreskin smeared a healthy coating of precum all over his crown.

"Aye yah!" Marco muttered as Kyle jerked him.

A split second later Kyle leaned forward and took Marco in his mouth.

"Oh si, si, si." he moaned

Nathan reached over and gave Marco's balls a gentle twist before he stood and started to kiss him the same way he was kissing Kyle only moments earlier. Again time seemed to pass slowly as the threesome connected again shutting out the outside world so that only them and their mutual gratification existed. Nathan ran a hand over and over Marcos taunt ass noticing that he quivered and shook every time he ran his finger down the crack of his ass. This planted an erotic thought in Nathan's head and to test it he broke their make out session and stepped behind Marco. He reached his hands around and stroked his chest, nipples and abs for a minute before pressing the front of his body against Marcos back, making sure his rock hard cock landed squarely between the cheeks of Marco's ass. Nathan immediately felt Marco reach back and place his hands on the sides of his hips and moan out loud. To raise the stakes Nathan began to slowly thrust is cock in the warm confines of Marco's ass crack teasing him further. Marco quickly brought one of his hands off Nathan's hips to his head and he grabbing a hand full of his blonde hair.

"Ah si, si, si, si. Oh, please not more tease.. now.. do it now." Marco begged.

Nathan now having the confirmation he wanted stepped away from their embrace and walked over his bag and began to rummage through it. He pulled out a condom and reached for the large bottle of lube Marco had remarked about when he came into the room earlier. Marco looked at Nathan with expectancy.

Nathan looked at Kyle and said, "Slide up the bed Kyle so all three of us can get on."

Kyle quickly did so and sat with his legs wide open and his back resting against the headboard. Marco happily crawled between Kyle's and eagerly resumed sucking his cock while Nathan moved to the foot of the bed tearing open the condom with his teeth. He placed the lube on the bed and removed the condom from the wrapper and sheathed his cock, rolling it right down to its root. He knelt on the bed and squeezed a generous amount of over Marcos ass as well as his cock before snapping the lid closed and tossing it to the side. He got into position behind Marco and placed his hands on his hips with his dick head at his entrance. Marco feeling this, reared back on Nathan who held firm and began to push inside as Marco's tight ring relented.

"Ohugh." Nathan grunted surprised at the tightness.

He'd fucked his girlfriends ass before and it was tight but soft. Marco's by contrast was so firm and as Marco squeezed down on him it felt as though it would get more so. He resumed pushing forward and took one of his hands off Marco's hips and reached up to place it on Marco's shoulder as continued his penetration.

"Ugggggg." Marco began to moan, the sound escaped the seal his lips had on Kyle's cock, as Nathan pushed into him.

When Nathan was half way in he paused and pulled back about two inches to allow Marco time to adjust but Marco pushed back wanting him to continue. Nathan, excited by Marco's zeal leaned forward and put his arms on either side of Marco, resting on his knuckles, fists clenched. Right after that he came up on the balls of his feet and as his knees left the bed Nathan used the full weight of his body to shove himself forward and bury himself balls deep into Marco's greedy ass. When his pubic bone slapped up against his ass he held himself there and marvelled at the tightness and the heat he could feel coming from Marco's core.

"Hahhh... Ahhhhh." Marco groaned at suddenly being completely filled with Nathan's manhood.

Nathan lowered his head so his mouth was in Marco's ear and whispered. "You like that Marco? You like my fat cock in your ass don't you?"

Marco struggled to reply, "Oh yes, you feel so good inside me, fuck me oh yes fuck me!"

"You wanted me to do this ever since you saw me at the pool yesterday didn't you."

"Yes, yes I did. Oh yes fuck me."

"Goddamn right I'm gonna fuck your tight little ass."

Kyle watched his friend in amazement as he dropped back onto his knees, grab Marco's hips and begin to slam his cock in an out of him at break neck speed. Nathan was like a man possessed as he jack hammered Marco into submission.

"Oh fuck yah, take my cock you hot little Italian fuck." He muttered.

"Si, si ohhh, yes.. fuck yes... fuck me si, si ,si."

After about ten minutes of this Nathan was red faced and sweating as he grunted and heaved himself into Marco. He hadn't slowed his pace one bit and as his balls drew up tight he called out.

"Ah I'm gonna cum!" he cried as he unloaded what felt like the biggest load he'd ever blown.

He felt as though his entire groin area was contracting each time he shot a rope of cum. Boom, boom, boom, one after the other the wracked his body until he was drained and fell into a sweaty heavy heap to the side of Kyle and Marco. The spent condom he wore ballooned with his semen as he lie on his back, chest heavy trying to catch his breath.

George_Pantelis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im glad you like it miamirt.
Thought it was time the boys went to the next level.
Any suggestions for the next chapter?
Would love an mmf threesome to be worked in somehow

Reactions: fullspeedo11