Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im glad you like it miamirt.
Thought it was time the boys went to the next level.
Any suggestions for the next chapter?
Would love to see Nathan and Kyle turn another fit swim buddy, more first time speedo sessions!

Reactions: Matt_L

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Guys,

One more chapter.....

As Nathan lay there panting as he glanced over at Marco who was still vigorously sucking Kyle's cock. Kyle had both his hands on Marco's bobbing head but was looking down at Nathan and when there eyes made contact Kyle said, "Fuck dude, what was that? You went animal on his ass.

Nathan grinned and hopped off the bed, his semi hard penis waving from side to side as the reservoir tip of the condom he still wore spun in a clumsy orbit beyond his dick head from the unbalance weight of his cum inside. He strode over to his pack and pulled out another condom and tossed it to Kyle who quickly snatched it out of the air.

"Come on bud, mount up." Nathan said with a cocky tone. "have at it bro."

Kyle wasted no time pulling Marco off his cock while Nathan wasted no time taking his place. When he was settled he looked down at Marco and pointed to his limp dick and said. "My dick needs a little help."

Marco smiled eagerly and took Nathan's penis in his mouth instantly and began to lovingly suck life back into it. Nathan leaned back with his hands behind his head, closed his eyes and drank in the sensations Marco's mouth and tongue began to bestow on his manhood.

Meanwhile Kyle finished rolling the condom down his dick and lubed up. Once on his knees behind Marco he pressed his cock against his opening and Marco began to moan. Kyle in his eagerness took one hard shove and hit bottom in one smooth motion.

"Ughhhh... yesssss" burst from Marco's mouth as he broke the seal he had on Nathan's cock.

After an amazing blowjob and the anticipation of a fuck Kyle's arousal was high and he began to drive into Marco mercilessly. Slap, slap, slap was all you could hear in the room as Kyle's fingers dug into Marco's hips, holding him in place and forcing him to endure his onslaught of thrusting.

Nathan's eyes were now open and he watched it all casually from his vantage point. For a few seconds Kyle looked over at him and Nathan grimaced and bit his lower lip as if he were the one fucking Marco in order to push Kyle on. Kyle, who's face was already contorted with lust and exertion manage a grin and silently mouthed the words, Oh Fuck Yah, back to his friend then focused his efforts on fucking Marco and cumming which he did seconds later. Kyle's thrusting became erratic as he unloaded.

"Ahhh... ohhhhh.." Kyle bellowed with each rope he fired into Marco ass. "Oh fuck yah.... ughhhh"

When Kyle's balls were empty he stayed there on his knees still plugged into Marco and panting looking over at Nathan who was staring back at him. Then without a word the two young men leaned forward instinctively, as if they had just won a swimming heat, and gave each other a fist bump.

Marco who was still sandwiched between them suddenly came to life and jumped off the bed.

"Oh fuck I'm late, oh fuck." as he ran around the room collecting his cloths.

Nathan and Kyle lay on the bed, still chilled from their recent orgasms and watched.

Just before Marco ran out the door he said, "That was fucking fun guys. I'll send up more food, that shit that I brought will be cold by now."

The door closed behind him, and he was gone.

"Nate, bro, what the fuck just happened ha, ha, ha! "Kyle chucked out loud.

Nathan sat there, his flaccid cock laying across his thigh still slick from Marcos spit. "I met Marco two days ago after I got disqualified from the 100m back stroke. I had time on my hands so I went to the hotel spa and he was in the men's steam room. I notice him eyeing me so eyed him back. I went into the hot tub and he followed so I knew he wanted it. We played with each other dicks under the water and ended up wanking each other off there. When he said he worked at the hotel I invited him up to our room. Surprise dude!"

"Oh fuck bro, you ever fuck a guy in the ass before?" Kyle asked Nathan.

"No, but I fuck my gf's ass so what's the difference." Nathan replied as he slowly stroked his semi erect cock.

"That was my first time fucking a guy too." Kyle said as he stood and walked to the bathroom to take off the full condom he wore.

When he returned he lay on the bed beside Nathan who now stroking his fully erect cock.

"Re-living the moment dude." Kyle said jokingly.

"Mmmm yeah. Its was over too soon." Nathan lamented.

Kyle reached over and brushed aside Nathan's hand and took over masturbating him.

"Mmmm fuck, thanks man, it's always better when someone else does it."

"Yah I know."

Nathans hand found it's way to Kyle's groin and began to fondle his soft cock but had him hard in just a few minutes. A few minutes after that they switched around and lay on their sides in a 69 position and lazily sucked each other's cocks in unison. Each inhaled the musky smell of the other and enjoyed the feeling of the hard spongy texture of another man's cock on their tongues. Energy seemed to flow through their bodies, exiting their manhoods, entering their mouths, flowing through their cores and back again, round and round. All the while slowly but surely building to a peak until finally Nathan could feel Kyle's essence on his tongue and Kyle could feel Nathan's on his. After they crested they stayed in position and held each other in their mouths, bonding, feeling the connection they now shared grow stronger.

Ysnmp8.jpg

George_Pantelis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck mate. Really hot. Hope this wasn't the end.

Hi Guys,

One more chapter.....

As Nathan lay there panting as he glanced over at Marco who was still vigorously sucking Kyle's cock. Kyle had both his hands on Marco's bobbing head but was looking down at Nathan and when there eyes made contact Kyle said, "Fuck dude, what was that? You went animal on his ass.

Nathan grinned and hopped off the bed, his semi hard penis waving from side to side as the reservoir tip of the condom he still wore spun in a clumsy orbit beyond his dick head from the unbalance weight of his cum inside. He strode over to his pack and pulled out another condom and tossed it to Kyle who quickly snatched it out of the air.

"Come on bud, mount up." Nathan said with a cocky tone. "have at it bro."

Kyle wasted no time pulling Marco off his cock while Nathan wasted no time taking his place. When he was settled he looked down at Marco and pointed to his limp dick and said. "My dick needs a little help."

Marco smiled eagerly and took Nathan's penis in his mouth instantly and began to lovingly suck life back into it. Nathan leaned back with his hands behind his head, closed his eyes and drank in the sensations Marco's mouth and tongue began to bestow on his manhood.

Meanwhile Kyle finished rolling the condom down his dick and lubed up. Once on his knees behind Marco he pressed his cock against his opening and Marco began to moan. Kyle in his eagerness took one hard shove and hit bottom in one smooth motion.

"Ughhhh... yesssss" burst from Marco's mouth as he broke the seal he had on Nathan's cock.

After an amazing blowjob and the anticipation of a fuck Kyle's arousal was high and he began to drive into Marco mercilessly. Slap, slap, slap was all you could hear in the room as Kyle's fingers dug into Marco's hips, holding him in place and forcing him to endure his onslaught of thrusting.

Nathan's eyes were now open and he watched it all casually from his vantage point. For a few seconds Kyle looked over at him and Nathan grimaced and bit his lower lip as if he were the one fucking Marco in order to push Kyle on. Kyle, who's face was already contorted with lust and exertion manage a grin and silently mouthed the words, Oh Fuck Yah, back to his friend then focused his efforts on fucking Marco and cumming which he did seconds later. Kyle's thrusting became erratic as he unloaded.

"Ahhh... ohhhhh.." Kyle bellowed with each rope he fired into Marco ass. "Oh fuck yah.... ughhhh"

When Kyle's balls were empty he stayed there on his knees still plugged into Marco and panting looking over at Nathan who was staring back at him. Then without a word the two young men leaned forward instinctively, as if they had just won a swimming heat, and gave each other a fist bump.

Marco who was still sandwiched between them suddenly came to life and jumped off the bed.

"Oh fuck I'm late, oh fuck." as he ran around the room collecting his cloths.

Nathan and Kyle lay on the bed, still chilled from their recent orgasms and watched.

Just before Marco ran out the door he said, "That was fucking fun guys. I'll send up more food, that shit that I brought will be cold by now."

The door closed behind him, and he was gone.

"Nate, bro, what the fuck just happened ha, ha, ha! "Kyle chucked out loud.

Nathan sat there, his flaccid cock laying across his thigh still slick from Marcos spit. "I met Marco two days ago after I got disqualified from the 100m back stroke. I had time on my hands so I went to the hotel spa and he was in the men's steam room. I notice him eyeing me so eyed him back. I went into the hot tub and he followed so I knew he wanted it. We played with each other dicks under the water and ended up wanking each other off there. When he said he worked at the hotel I invited him up to our room. Surprise dude!"

"Oh fuck bro, you ever fuck a guy in the ass before?" Kyle asked Nathan.

"No, but I fuck my gf's ass so what's the difference." Nathan replied as he slowly stroked his semi erect cock.

"That was my first time fucking a guy too." Kyle said as he stood and walked to the bathroom to take off the full condom he wore.

When he returned he lay on the bed beside Nathan who now stroking his fully erect cock.

"Re-living the moment dude." Kyle said jokingly.

"Mmmm yeah. Its was over too soon." Nathan lamented.

Kyle reached over and brushed aside Nathan's hand and took over masturbating him.

"Mmmm fuck, thanks man, it's always better when someone else does it."

"Yah I know."

Nathans hand found it's way to Kyle's groin and began to fondle his soft cock but had him hard in just a few minutes. A few minutes after that they switched around and lay on their sides in a 69 position and lazily sucked each other's cocks in unison. Each inhaled the musky smell of the other and enjoyed the feeling of the hard spongy texture of another man's cock on their tongues. Energy seemed to flow through their bodies, exiting their manhoods, entering their mouths, flowing through their cores and back again, round and round. All the while slowly but surely building to a peak until finally Nathan could feel Kyle's essence on his tongue and Kyle could feel Nathan's on his. After they crested they stayed in position and held each other in their mouths, bonding, feeling the connection they now shared grow stronger.

Ysnmp8.jpg

Reactions: fullspeedo11

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks.
Ive gotten a positive response since i started Swim Buddies and plan to keep it going as long as you guys like it. I take my time writing though to try and keep it from being a typial fuck suck story.
A great story. have big thing for nice tight speedos that show a good bulge - wonder why i swim so much :)

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, I finished another chapter of Swim Buddies.... hope you like it.

When Nathan awoke the next morning the first thing he noticed his was raging morning wood, like every morning since he hit puberty, his penis was erect and throbbing. Normally he would simply jerk off to release the pressure but as he moved he could feel Kyle's hairy leg against his own. The feeling of contact made his dick jump and he could feel a bead of precum leak from his dick head. To hell with jerking off he said to himself and rolled over to spoon Kyle who was beginning to stir himself. Nathan wrapped his arm around Kyle and pressed his hard cock against his lower back, tucking his legs in to fit under Kyle's.

"Mmmm", Kyle purred.

Nathan reached down between Kyle's legs and gripped his morning wood and began to stroke and milk it until Kyle was leaking a steady stream of precum himself.

"Oh fuck dude," Kyle moaned, "thanks for the nice fucking wake up call bud."

Nathan said nothing and rolled over on top of Kyle who happily intertwined his naked body with his friend's. They kissed and ground off of each other for several minutes before Nathan suddenly stopped.

"Don't get freaked out bro but I want to fuck you the way we Marco last night." he blurted out.

Kyle paused, grinned and looked up at Nathan before answering. "I kinda thought I'd be the top in this relationship. I mean after all I did win the wrestling match in the showers that day that got this whole thing going."

"Fuck you, I won."

"Fuck me? You've already hinted you want to fuck me. Now your just repeating yourself."

They both laughed.

"Tell you what Nat." Kyle said seductively as he spread his legs allowing Nathan's groin to settle between them. "In the spirit of versatility I'll go first since I'm on my back already." His stare changed to one of desire as he continued, "Afterward I'll return the favour, because truth be told bro, I wanna fuck you too." And with that Kyle put his hand to the back of Nathan's head, grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him in for a hard passionate kiss, tongues mingling and bodies grinding. Precum oozed from their penises and made a thin slick coating between their abs as they moved. As they writhed together Kyle awkwardly reached for the bottle of lube that was on the bedside table from the night before. They paused while he squeezed a large dollop into this hand then reached between Nathan's legs and proceeded to lube up his throbbing shaft.

"Oh fuck man," Nathan cooed, "don't do that for too long or I'm gonna loose my nut before we even get started."

Kyle just grinned as he rubbed the tip of Nathan ready cock across his pucked entrance.

"Mmmm," Nathan cooed, "You ready for this bro."

Kyle replied in a trusting tone, "Ready as I'll ever be. I'm just glad I'm doing this with you for the first time and no one else."

"Ah me too." Nathan said in an equally trusting way"

They kissed deeply one more time before Nathan pushed forward but gentler than he did with Marco, his cock head popping through Kyle's tight ring.

Kyle's eyes opened wide, "Hah, oh dude!" he called out.

"Sorry man, too hard?" Nathan said concerned.

"Oh... no I just need time to adjust. This is different that taking you in my mouth. Fuck bro you feel huge down there."

"I'm used to hearing that." Nathan said light heartedly," Every woman I've ever fucked tells me that.

Kyle didn't react to Nathan's joke. Instead he relaxed, closed his eyes and said, "Ok I'm ready for more."

Nathan obliged and pushed forward again giving Kyle two more inches of hard cock flesh to deal with.

"Mmmmm, Ahhhh." Kyle moaned, breathing heavy at Nathan's intrusion into his depths. He'd never felt so full before. He reached up and hooked his hand around the back of Nathan's neck and him pulled down until their foreheads were touching. "Just give me a minute bro."

Nathan now was starting to feel the effects of Kyle's tight hole as it clamped around his hard dick. He'd fucked his girlfriend's ass many times and marvelled at the extra snugness of it over her pussy but Kyle, this being his first time, was even tighter that that.

"Oh goddamm Kyle." Nathan uttered before pulling back and thrusting again driving his shaft another two inches deeper into Kyle.

"Oh yes!" Kyle groaned shaking at the new sensations wracking his body. "Crazy mix if pleasure and pain. Oh Nat, you feel so good inside me."

Nathan repeated his slow thrusting over and over until Kyle was taking him easily. Kyle seemed lost now in his own world as Nathan fucked him but his urge to be fully inside Kyle over took him. He paused and looked down at Kyle.

"I'm gonna go balls deep now bro."

Before Kyle could answer Nathan reached down and pulled Kyle's legs up over his shoulders.

"Oh fuck man I don't know...."

But Kyle never finished his sentence. Nathan reared up and sank his full 7 inches into Kyle, his balls coming to rest on Kyle's ass cheeks just as he'd predicted they would.

"Oh fuck!!!!" Kyle howled. "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Nathan was now fully buried in Kyle and he just held himself there, revelling at the feeling of being in the hot depths of his core.

As Nathan looked down at Kyle, Kyle stared back up at him, his mouth wide open and sweat dripping off his brow. He wasn't sure what expression he was reading on Kyle's red face but when he finally spoke all he said was. "Yes, oh fuck yah bro!"

"I was worried I went a bit to hard on you." Nathan managed to say.

All Kyle was, "Oh... shut up and fuck me dude."

Nathan needed no more encouragement than that. He put his hips motion and as he did Kyle once again closed his eyes and just steadily moaned as Nathan withdrew himself and started a steady rhythm which he kept up for a good 10 minutes before flipping Kyle over and fucking him doggie style. Nathan was looking forward to fucking Kyle this way so could reach around and jerk Kyle's cock while he fucked him. Eventually though released Kyle's cock, grabbed him by the hips and gave his ass a serious pounding. Kyle was like a rag doll now eagerly accepting Nathan's penetration with ease. He buried his face into a pillow and bit and moaned into it.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna shoot Kyle," Nathan said through his sweaty exertions, "where do you want it bro."

"Inside me, blow your fuckin nut inside me."

That was all the trigger Nathan needed. A split second after Kyle said that Nathan threw his head back and bellowed."

"Oh fuck, here it comes dude, Ahhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Ohhhhhh"

Kyle could feel the hot jets of Nathan's seed begin to fill him and at that moment he felt more connected to his friend than at any time before.

tumblr_o0anbwO3Xi1t2vxapo1_1280.gif

Masontops

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, I finished another chapter of Swim Buddies.... hope you like it.

When Nathan awoke the next morning the first thing he noticed his was raging morning wood, like every morning since he hit puberty, his penis was erect and throbbing. Normally he would simply jerk off to release the pressure but as he moved he could feel Kyle's hairy leg against his own. The feeling of contact made his dick jump and he could feel a bead of precum leak from his dick head. To hell with jerking off he said to himself and rolled over to spoon Kyle who was beginning to stir himself. Nathan wrapped his arm around Kyle and pressed his hard cock against his lower back, tucking his legs in to fit under Kyle's.

"Mmmm", Kyle purred.

Nathan reached down between Kyle's legs and gripped his morning wood and began to stroke and milk it until Kyle was leaking a steady stream of precum himself.

"Oh fuck dude," Kyle moaned, "thanks for the nice fucking wake up call bud."

Nathan said nothing and rolled over on top of Kyle who happily intertwined his naked body with his friend's. They kissed and ground off of each other for several minutes before Nathan suddenly stopped.

"Don't get freaked out bro but I want to fuck you the way we Marco last night." he blurted out.

Kyle paused, grinned and looked up at Nathan before answering. "I kinda thought I'd be the top in this relationship. I mean after all I did win the wrestling match in the showers that day that got this whole thing going."

"Fuck you, I won."

"Fuck me? You've already hinted you want to fuck me. Now your just repeating yourself."

They both laughed.

"Tell you what Nat." Kyle said seductively as he spread his legs allowing Nathan's groin to settle between them. "In the spirit of versatility I'll go first since I'm on my back already." His stare changed to one of desire as he continued, "Afterward I'll return the favour, because truth be told bro, I wanna fuck you too." And with that Kyle put his hand to the back of Nathan's head, grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him in for a hard passionate kiss, tongues mingling and bodies grinding. Precum oozed from their penises and made a thin slick coating between their abs as they moved. As they writhed together Kyle awkwardly reached for the bottle of lube that was on the bedside table from the night before. They paused while he squeezed a large dollop into this hand then reached between Nathan's legs and proceeded to lube up his throbbing shaft.

"Oh fuck man," Nathan cooed, "don't do that for too long or I'm gonna loose my nut before we even get started."

Kyle just grinned as he rubbed the tip of Nathan ready cock across his pucked entrance.

"Mmmm," Nathan cooed, "You ready for this bro."

Kyle replied in a trusting tone, "Ready as I'll ever be. I'm just glad I'm doing this with you for the first time and no one else."

"Ah me too." Nathan said in an equally trusting way"

They kissed deeply one more time before Nathan pushed forward but gentler than he did with Marco, his cock head popping through Kyle's tight ring.

Kyle's eyes opened wide, "Hah, oh dude!" he called out.

"Sorry man, too hard?" Nathan said concerned.

"Oh... no I just need time to adjust. This is different that taking you in my mouth. Fuck bro you feel huge down there."

"I'm used to hearing that." Nathan said light heartedly," Every woman I've ever fucked tells me that.

Kyle didn't react to Nathan's joke. Instead he relaxed, closed his eyes and said, "Ok I'm ready for more."

Nathan obliged and pushed forward again giving Kyle two more inches of hard cock flesh to deal with.

"Mmmmm, Ahhhh." Kyle moaned, breathing heavy at Nathan's intrusion into his depths. He'd never felt so full before. He reached up and hooked his hand around the back of Nathan's neck and him pulled down until their foreheads were touching. "Just give me a minute bro."

Nathan now was starting to feel the effects of Kyle's tight hole as it clamped around his hard dick. He'd fucked his girlfriend's ass many times and marvelled at the extra snugness of it over her pussy but Kyle, this being his first time, was even tighter that that.

"Oh goddamm Kyle." Nathan uttered before pulling back and thrusting again driving his shaft another two inches deeper into Kyle.

"Oh yes!" Kyle groaned shaking at the new sensations wracking his body. "Crazy mix if pleasure and pain. Oh Nat, you feel so good inside me."

Nathan repeated his slow thrusting over and over until Kyle was taking him easily. Kyle seemed lost now in his own world as Nathan fucked him but his urge to be fully inside Kyle over took him. He paused and looked down at Kyle.

"I'm gonna go balls deep now bro."

Before Kyle could answer Nathan reached down and pulled Kyle's legs up over his shoulders.

"Oh fuck man I don't know...."

But Kyle never finished his sentence. Nathan reared up and sank his full 7 inches into Kyle, his balls coming to rest on Kyle's ass cheeks just as he'd predicted they would.

"Oh fuck!!!!" Kyle howled. "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Nathan was now fully buried in Kyle and he just held himself there, revelling at the feeling of being in the hot depths of his core.

As Nathan looked down at Kyle, Kyle stared back up at him, his mouth wide open and sweat dripping off his brow. He wasn't sure what expression he was reading on Kyle's red face but when he finally spoke all he said was. "Yes, oh fuck yah bro!"

"I was worried I went a bit to hard on you." Nathan managed to say.

All Kyle was, "Oh... shut up and fuck me dude."

Nathan needed no more encouragement than that. He put his hips motion and as he did Kyle once again closed his eyes and just steadily moaned as Nathan withdrew himself and started a steady rhythm which he kept up for a good 10 minutes before flipping Kyle over and fucking him doggie style. Nathan was looking forward to fucking Kyle this way so could reach around and jerk Kyle's cock while he fucked him. Eventually though released Kyle's cock, grabbed him by the hips and gave his ass a serious pounding. Kyle was like a rag doll now eagerly accepting Nathan's penetration with ease. He buried his face into a pillow and bit and moaned into it.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna shoot Kyle," Nathan said through his sweaty exertions, "where do you want it bro."

"Inside me, blow your fuckin nut inside me."

That was all the trigger Nathan needed. A split second after Kyle said that Nathan threw his head back and bellowed."

"Oh fuck, here it comes dude, Ahhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Ohhhhhh"

Kyle could feel the hot jets of Nathan's seed begin to fill him and at that moment he felt more connected to his friend than at any time before.

View attachment 863490
I didn't know you were such a seductive writer. Yet another attribute you have. Love the story

Masontops

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, writing erotia is a bit of a hobby of mine, glad you like
Can't wait to read more.

I can't help but think some of this is more real, from memory, than just a story. Hehe

Reactions: fullspeedo11

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't wait to read more.

I can't help but think some of this is more real, from memory, than just a story. Hehe

I do sometimes draw on my own experiences to get the story going then expand from there to make it more interesting.
I write about the real stuff on my blog.