Swim shorts help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigboymark, Jul 2, 2009.

1. bigboymark

bigboymark New Member

I a quite big soft so Speedos are not an option but I would like some swim shorts that are tight enough to show a nice bulge but not skin tight so that everything is on display. Can anyone recommend anything?

Thanks in advance

BBM

2. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Got your flaccid measurements handy?:eek:

3. bigboymark

bigboymark New Member

Kind of depends on how cold it is! Usually between 6 and 7 inches flaccid. Its well known with my friends (male and female) that I am big but not sure how it compares in this forum.

4. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Who says that speedos don't work with big penises? I thought speedos show a penis bulge by definition? However, the intent shouldn't be to show off a bulge, so swimming trunks are fine for me. No need to be "on display," well unless I lived in some place where speedos is all guys wear? I would think, why not just the simple swimming trunks? Not trying to hide it, but neither to show off either. A little "mystery" in life is a good thing. It's just not appropriate to too much "advertise the goods." People should notice one's winning personality, before other "none of their business" physical attributes.

5. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

This is the forum of "blessed" and "well equipped" guys to brag around and show off their junks.

So I really don't get it when you want to "hide" your junk actually.

Be different, be sexy, be seen and be on speedos.............

There are many swim briefs or speedos that can accomodate your huge junk, don't worry...........

And it's good to make other guys green in envy and girls gawk in disbelief
    and gays drools

lol :biggrin1:

6. B_curiousaboutthis

B_curiousaboutthis New Member

I remember going to the local pool and seeing this guy, young guy, wearing a pair of regular swim trunks that you could see through when they were wet. His soft cock was pressed against the front of them and you could see it very well.

7. montana101

montana101 New Member

I was at a lake with some friends of mine and one of the guys there was pretty hung and you could see hes dick poking his swim shorts.I however was wearing shorts that have the buttons in the front so my bulge wasnt showing as much as his. But dear got if he wasnt my best friends boy I would take his shorts off and start sucking on that big head of his.
    So I suggest if you want to show it off wear differnet ones and see how much you can see.

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear mesh gym shorts to the beach - freeball only. They feel great, dry fast, and show a decent VPL.

9. Condm_breakr

Condm_breakr New Member

The off-the-rack speedo can be a bit too confining.

Alternatives include spandex exercise shorts in whatever size you like - but they'll wear out quickly from the chlorine in the water - or having a custom suit made with more generous space front and center. Googling "Dore Swimwear" will give you ideas....

10. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree speedo brand speedos feel very tight to me and don't seem to have hardly any room for the "tackle", and tyr suits are about the same and the fabric feels very thin.

Currently I wear a Nike brand speedo, recently I've just been going with plain black, I know its not that exciting but it doesn't really show a bulge and doesn't attract extra attention when i'm wearing it in places where most guys aren't wearing speedos....

....there sizing seems to be more on the bigger side, Im like a 32/33 waist, so I usually wear a size 34 for general recreation wear, and if Im going to be swimming laps or something for fitness I'll go down to a 32, and if I were to get back into racing I'd probably wear a 30...

...that could be why I own speedos in every size from like 28/30 up to like 36/38, ...

...since I wore a size 36 recently when I had a job requiring swimwear and I was going to be wearing the speedo for like 10 hours a day during times when it would be wet and dry....

11. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

I don't wear nor have any speedos. But if I did, I wouldn't wear black. Seems too inconsistant. Speedos by definition, tend to show a penis bulge, so then why try to hide it with black? Wear a color with some contrast so shadow and shape can be seen somewhat.

Or just wear regular swimtrunks. I wouldn't want somebody staring, because it takes them too long to find whether there be any real bulge or not.

Or maybe I'm not so fond of black clothing. I like some color in my life.

Draft saved Draft deleted