Swim Suit!

MiloXVIII

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys. I am going to wedding in three weeks and there will be a lot of water activity, lots of single women, and my ex is coming with her new boyfriend. SO, I want to dress to impress. I will not wear a speedo or anything tiny, my friends would only make fun of me, BUT I want to get a kick bathing suit that... hints at what I have to offer. I need suggestions!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sexy swim trunks that are not too baggy and long, that hug the crotch a little to tease and hang lower on the hips. A lighter color, such as tan, that will show the "shape" wet or dry. Yum!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got a pair of Tulio board shorts from International Jock. I wanted the navy ones but they were sold out so I got the tan (Khaki) ones. The fabric seemed really thin and they are not lined so I tried them on and jumped in the shower. Good thing. Totally see through. But the fit is great.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So - since the board shorts were see through when wet and not appropriate for swimming with the kids, I got another pair from Tulio. They are retro-type navy swim trunks with front pockets and a couple white stripes down the side. When they arrived they were at least not see through. However, they are far shorter than they looked on the model. And being well hung, even with the liner (sitting down, the slighest movement and the boys just came out), they were really not appropriate for wear when swimming with the kids, but since your point is too look great to make the ex jealous, check them out. Otherwise check out J. Crew online. They have some cool, classic board shorts.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

spfldstyler

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with bbb2.5 I have a pair of those myself and wear them frequently good coverage but gives a hint I have a large package and they wor well for me.

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Check out the swim shorts at:

Sauvage 2007

You'll show a nice package in these without being over the top. Post some photos of you in them! Let us see too!