Swim Team

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by usuck, Nov 23, 2007.

1. usuck

usuck New Member

I am on the swimteam at my local highschool, I'm not exactly hung, but as i've seen some of my other teammates, I'm not below average either. The problem is when i wear a speedo, I show practicaly no bulge. Please help me, im dying of emberassment.

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Have you checked to see whether you have been castrated?

3. usuck

usuck New Member

.....yeah

4. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all, I'm sure you look fine, real fine.

However... you could CAREFULLY experiment with just tying the ends of the drawcord of you speedo together and loop it under you balls. A number of specialty swimsuit manufacturers have something like this but this would be more discreet. Try this at home first!!

Dave

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are a few things that you can do. Try going up to the next size when you buy your next Speedo. If the suit is just a bit loose, your goods won't be so tightly restrained. Lycra does not like laundry detergent. If you put your suit in the washer with your dark wash, the soap will degrade the lycra just enough that it will loosen a bit. Don't do this too often or all the support will be gone from your suit.

The important thing is that you're a sportsman and you're out there competing. I'm sure that you look great in your swimsuit, so don't worry about your limp size. Spectators at your swim meets will admire all the swimmers regardless of how different they are.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Dont worry about it. Be who you are. Take a peek at the others guys and im sure you will see your normal.

7. BgHorseBoy

BgHorseBoy New Member

Albums:
    Usuck - the drawstring point is a good idea. The other - if you have choices in the speedo you wear, there are some that are shorter-waisted than others (shorter rise - or shorter distance from your balls to your waist-band). Sometimes a shorter rise speedo will give you the appearance of a bigger package - just make sure it is big enough so you don't come out during your competitive swim.

8. D_Duane Pipe

D_Duane Pipe New Member

I agree with sdbg, focus on your swimming. You're there to compete in swimming, not for a chippendales spot. I was on the swimteam in high school and don't worry about it, trust me, they show more than you realize. I didn't think I looked like much in my speedos, but I had two chics make a play for me and this coming from a guy who has average genitalia and was rated a 4.9 on Hot or Not. So, focus on your swimming, trust me, irregardless how big you look in your speedos, that won't help you when a competitor is passing you in the next lane.

9. usuck

usuck New Member

Thanks guys, I think ill try the drawstrings, but Curious, you're right. Thanks for the advice.

10. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

11. BigLittleMan

BigLittleMan New Member

my first reaction to your post is this:

HOW THE FUCK OLD ARE YOU???

aren't there age restrictions on this site? or you could be a 22 year old high school freshman...

blm

12. luchoarg

luchoarg Member

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

try a different brand or size trunks. none fit exactly the same.

Draft saved Draft deleted