Swim thongs with oversized pouches

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ericbear, Mar 17, 2003.

1. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hillcrest Swim sells a line of thongs with oversized pouches. I stumbled upon their website, but haven't done business with them:

http://www.hillcrestswim.com/

Click on "Specialty Beachwear" for swim thongs with large puches.

PS: Their website sometimes malfuctions, if you get a page with photo galleries instead of the store, try again later.

2. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: ..

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Please note that Hillcrest® is not for the faint-hearted or for those who would rather let people think that they have no genitalia. This swimwear will reveal whether or not you're packing. Specialty Swimwear is the category that features the 'roomy' pouches. Unfortunately for me, the specialty suits are not available in Small ... and my waist is 28". With some effort, I can stuff all of me into a small standard model. I have the St. Tropez, and it is revealing. For those of you who like to show what you got, Hillcrest® might be just the thing for you. And they do realise who their target audience is; in the Hot Accessories section they sell cockrings!

4. Imported

Gold Member

clubthongs: Hillcrest Swim Medium will work on a 28" waist. Give it a try!

5. Max

Max New Member

I had a look at the site. Although I'm always on the look out for underwear and swimwear that is actually desgned to fit a guy like me, I can't claim to be brave enough to wear anything remotely like those.

I am certainly one of the fainthearted on DMW's definition, and would have been so even way back in the distant past when I was nearer the sort of shape that might have (in reduced lighting conditions!) looked good in them. :)

Incidentally, it bears out my theory that US well hung guys are used to letting everything hang down, even in a jock or some sort of a pouch. That would just feel incredibly unsupportive to me. I look for a pouch that will hold me right up.

6. Imported

Gold Member

tott666: I've actually never seen any guy wearing a thong. I think thongs are unusual unless they're work wear...

Of course, now that I've moved to la bella Italia, who knows?

I still have that gold cross/swarthy hairy look/g-string cliche buried at the back of my head... Not that I've met anyone fitting the mould.

I haven't actually seen one of those around in five monts time. Summer is on its way, so who knows? ;D

Anyways, that swimwear is certainly risqué. Wear it and flaunt it if that's what you like!!

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I don't wear Hillcrest® thongs as swimwear. Believe it or not, I'm really not that brazen! I wear mine at work,as do several other dancers I work with. The thong is the final piece of clothing removed before we're in our 'all·together'! (BTW ... I don't think that gold cross/swarthy hairy look/ g-string thing is necessarily a bad thing. It just takes a certain kind of guy to carry it off well!)

8. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: DMW You're not kiddin' they're not for the faint hearted. I took a look at them and, holy *&^%, those things are designed for King Kong. LOL. They look like spandex wind socks with elastic bands.

9. Imported

Gold Member

sevenbyfive: Interesting site to say the least. :D
    I must say they appear to cater for the "less endowed" horses, that is.
    If I was hung like that I'd be embarassed. :-[
    Photos alone would be worth a lot of money. :eek:
    It is amazing what can be done with images on a computer today. ;) ;)
    7x5

10. Imported

Gold Member

anonymous_pole: Anybody know where I might find something like these with a full back? I DON'T have the ass to wear these :D Also looking for similar underwear.

11. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I have one and all I can say is thank goodness for Spandex windsocks! My sons wear them too.

12. Imported

Gold Member

FieldRatt9: Well I bought a pair and let me tell you...they are sooooo comfortable. It's like walking around naked. I felt great, of course my pouch was filled to the max. I didn't mind the stares but noone really noticed unless they were crotch watching. But...don't get hard in them...there's NO ROOM and NOWHERE TO HIDE!!! Mine cost 20 bucks and worth every penny.

13. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=clothing;num=1047937500;start=0#7 date=03/21/03 at 18:45:26]DMW You're not kiddin' they're not for the faint hearted. I took a look at them and, holy *&^%, those things are designed for King Kong. LOL. They look like spandex wind socks with elastic bands.[/quote]

That's EXACTLY what they look like!
    :D

They could be a fun 'stocking stuffer' tho, couldn't thay? Hmmmmmmmmm.

;)

14. Imported

Gold Member

swimguy_14: i should get one of these for when we go to mexico

Draft saved Draft deleted