swim trunks and showing

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was at a huge campout with friends this weekend at a lake. i spent all day trying to hide my dick in my trucks because they where light in color. most times i wouldnt care but it was a 3 to 1 guy girl count and im not interested in showing off to the guys.

is there any way to keep it in control without using tape or wearing tight undies under my trunks?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I fail to see where the problem is. You have a dick, your mates have dicks. Unless you are gay or a homophobe, then there is no issue. Hell if I had a dick as big as yours I'd want everybody to catch a glimpse of it (esp. the ladies)

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im a shy person. i feel insanely self-conscious about it. dont ask me why but i dont want people to know ...

Im the same and well a decent shower and when cold balls push it out more so i have a 5-6" line of cock
Prolby speedo's under would be better I wear trunks or with boxers and undies when I know im swiming.
But you will never hide bulge I use to care but now....

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Use board shorts.

If you're camping out a bit of nudity would not be unusual anyway. I'm sure your friends have better things to think about instead of your penis outline.

I have NEVER noticed any guy's bulge at any time anywhere.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was at a huge campout with friends this weekend at a lake. i spent all day trying to hide my dick in my trucks because they where light in color. most times i wouldnt care but it was a 3 to 1 guy girl count and im not interested in showing off to the guys.

is there any way to keep it in control without using tape or wearing tight undies under my trunks?

awesome cock dude... def don't hide it... would love to see it flaccid..

you could aways just wear speedos and show how big your bulge really is to the world.. i'm sure you can out bulge your buddies anyday..