Swimmers tackle

silver7inc

Just Browsing
Media
Do swimmers always have penis shrinkage from swimming in cold pools all the time, Are any well hung? you never see much of a bulge in their spedos

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
there are several very well hung men that swim. Most notably is Michael Phelps, 8 time Olympic medalist 6 time Olympic gold medalist and current world record holder in 3 events. He often sports a big bulge despite the tight suits and wears them quite low.

Here are some pics of him

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
When I swim and its mostly everyday I do about 145 laps and I come out fine, I mean my big package is still there...Cold water or not...Jose'Latinoboy9

BlondBoy_16: I swim almost everyday and don't suffer any problems.Mind you the effort you put into swimming and pumping the blood round possibly counteracts the effacts of cold water I dunno just mumbling to myself here i'll shut up now.

hung_big: Man, I don't think I've seen a swimmer with a Nicer body than the above. And apparently he's packing too! *drools*

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Apr 8 2005, 09:15 PM
Phelps has something in there besides a jock!
[post=298672]Quoted post[/post]​

Theres some site with pics of Phelps concentrating on his bulge but I can't recall what it is. Mabe that bulge.com site?

Definitely a shower!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on the swim team in high school and college, and the cold water didn't seem to have an effect on my lunchbox.

As for Olympic swimmers who are hung, I've mentioned Gary Hall, Jr. here before. I've seen his cock at full-mast before, and it's an eyeful. He's proof that diabetes doesn't necessarily lead to impotence.

neuromancer: just an opinion, yeh, i dont think most swimmers pack much. but thats cool.

bsized4point5: Here's my two cents worth on swimming pools and shrinkage. I have always been less of a man in my swimsuit coming out of the pool, lake, river, or ocean. My small flacid penis shrinking to as short as 1-2". The small getting smaller. I have always assumed cold water does that to you. It was with the "shrinkage factor" in mind that I was trying to figure out how big my 20 year old nephew was when I saw him get out of the pool last summer. I first saw hints of his cock size when he was 14, and have been curious since. About six years ago he was staying at my place overnight and was wearing a long t-shirt that covered his bikini underwear. At 5'6" and about 130 lbs. he had a nice defined teen-boy body. I was frustrated that I could only see the vague outline of his buldge through his t-shirt. It looked rather ample and I needed a better look. Later we were tossing a nerf ball back and forth to each other down the hall. I purposely threw the ball high above his head several times so as to bring his t-shirt above his waistline. I was rewarded with a full-on view of his tight aqua blue bikini briefs. I was surprised, and turned on, to see that his package was bigger than mine; even though I was/am about 5'9" and 168 lbs. His soft cock was about the same width as mine, but at least 1.5 inches longer, with a full cut head. Even his balls looked bigger than mine, as they pushed his teen cock forward proudly. Later that night, alone in my room, I estimated his hard cock to be about one and a half times bigger than mine. I wonder what he would had said if he knew that I was so small compared to him at 14........Flash forward to last summer. My nephew, myself, and about 25 others were at a backyard barbeque. There was a pool there and some, including my nephew, went swimming. He was walking around the backyard wearing only his swimshorts, which were kind of baggy. At 5'11" and 180 lbs. he has a strong lean body which was commented on by many at the party. A real stud. College sports have made his body comparable to Michael Phelps, he definately outclassed all the other guys. I was curious to see how much bigger, if any, his cock had grown since he was 14. Unfortunately, I was hindered by his baggy swim trunks. After eating, he went into the pool and swam for awhile. I was sitting nearby when he got out of the water, dripping wet. His swimsuit clung to his body, revealing the outline of his cock. I was not disappointed in what I saw. The wet, sheer fabric of his swimsuit completely enveloped his flaccid cock. I couldn't believe that it had grown to such a large size since I last had a peek when he was 14. It hung soft at least 5-6 inches and was much thicker than my best hard effort. I struggled to grasp how enormous his hard cock might be and then I realized that he was just getting out of cool water, so his soft cock was even smaller than normal. I gasped when I envisioned how big his soft cock really is, and how powerful his hard cock must be. His soft cock coming out of the pool was already at least 1.5 times bigger than my little 4.5" x 4.3" hard-on. It makes me tremble a bit to think if he and I were ever to see each other fully naked; what would he think about my little boysized penis?

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unless I am in a hot bath, I am guaranteed to be shrinking when I am in contact with water. When I was swimming competitively in college, my penis was a topic of discussion as some of the other guys who routinely saw me nude could not believe the variety in size that I can display. When we were lifting in the weight room or running and I was warmed up, my package was clearly notable. Pretty much 100% of the time emerging from the water, there was substantial disappearance. I used to explain it that I was so much more intense in my laps than my teammates that my blood was needed in my arms and legs, not my cock. But a couple of minutes in a hot shower or a steam room and I am always good to go.

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Unless I am in a hot bath, I am guaranteed to be shrinking when I am in contact with water. When I was swimming competitively in college, my penis was a topic of discussion as some of the other guys who routinely saw me nude could not believe the variety in size that I can display. When we were lifting in the weight room or running and I was warmed up, my package was clearly notable. Pretty much 100% of the time emerging from the water, there was substantial disappearance. I used to explain it that I was so much more intense in my laps than my teammates that my blood was needed in my arms and legs, not my cock. But a couple of minutes in a hot shower or a steam room and I am always good to go.

Just how hung are you, soft to hard, that is?

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
A workout buddy and I are training for a triathlon and swim together several times a week. We are nicely hung soft (never seen him hard); our cocks are about the same size and our balls appear to be the same size. After swimming, pool and lake, when he peels off his speedo he has little to no shrinkage. I on the other hand have a lot of shrinkage. We've laughed about it a few times.

On another somewhat related note: he shaves complete - cock, balls, bush. I shave cock and balls, buzz up bush close. I've noticed several other guys who are training in the club who shave completely.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No shrinkage problem here. We regularly go to health clubs and pools and I have never had an issue with it getting smaller. I do a lot of lengths and am very active when in the pool, which like some above, may help.
Whether being hung makes any difference I dont know.
There are many friends, I've seen having the affect of shrinkage, until they are under the shower and fluffing up.