Swimming etc

cjfp18

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As i guy of 21 and quiet into keeping fit etc, i am rather concerned about underwear/swimming pants..
I am lucky enough to have a large penis, but find it a little strange to be naked in front of other guys. Only in situations in which you are showering or changing etc. Do other guys like me feel the same?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you still pretty big when you're soft? I'd think that some loose board shorts would do the trick if you don't want to advertise to the entire pool how endowed you are. As far as being in the shower, you should be proud of what you've got and not feel like you need to hide it. I think most reactions would be nothing less than "Damn, I wish I were that big..." If you were 1" soft and worried about being naked in front of others, I'd understand. But with a gift that nice, you should be anything but embarrassed.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Join a swimming club! You will make much better progress than just swimming on your own. When you have showered a few time with the other members of the club, you'll see that there is a huge variation in penis size... and no one pays any attention (at least not explicitly)

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As i guy of 21 and quiet into keeping fit etc, i am rather concerned about underwear/swimming pants..
I am lucky enough to have a large penis, but find it a little strange to be naked in front of other guys. Only in situations in which you are showering or changing etc. Do other guys like me feel the same?

It's just something to get use to... though if you don't make a big deal about it and act confident then no one else will think anything about it either..

I mean you are there for working out right? if thats the case if your swimming its only reasonable to wear a speedo as that is the proper workout uniform for swimming..

and if your working out your most likely not just working out in your underwear and if your concerned about things flopping maybe consider wearing a jock.

just be proud of what you got and have confidence!!... I know I spent too many years being shy and concerned about my body, and maybe now I've gone a bit over the deep end with my naturism and speedo wearing, but now I just have a different attitude about the whole thing that I will wear or not wear what I want, regardless of what "society" thinks is right or wrong, as who is society anyways?...

And really being naked at the gym isn't a big deal at most clubs as they have stall showers, though i always found something exhilarating about the open showers of days gone by, as that was my only chance growing up to see what other guys in real life look like (discreetly, as I wasn't gay then, and I don't go to the gym even today for the whole "hookup" factor) and believe me you sure feel alot better when you stop comparing yourself to everyone's "internet inches" and see the true variations...

Which has been continued with my naturism, which sorta now once you've seen like 100, or 700 dicks when I went to a big all male event, you've seen them all... so you just take a quick glance out of curiosity, but nothing amazes you after that and you realize that the true average is alot smaller than the average that the internet leads you to believe.

Are you still pretty big when you're soft? I'd think that some loose board shorts would do the trick if you don't want to advertise to the entire pool how endowed you are. As far as being in the shower, you should be proud of what you've got and not feel like you need to hide it. I think most reactions would be nothing less than "Damn, I wish I were that big..." If you were 1" soft and worried about being naked in front of others, I'd understand. But with a gift that nice, you should be anything but embarrassed.

Skip the board shorts, be proud go for the speedo, especially if your incorporating swimming into your workout.

I agree I'm sure I'd feel ALOT more uncomfortable wearing speedos or going nude, if i had a 1 inch dick, but thankfully I don't... I'm not the biggest but I'm definitely not the smallest either, and they come in so many varieties, big, small, cut, uncut.

I noticed that your uncut, is that what makes you conscious about being seen naked in the showers?

You should definitely check out a naturist group especially one geared to people your age, as that would totally take away all of your body inhibitions, and gives you even more of a reason to workout "lol" though it doesn't matter since there are guys of all shapes and sizes, str8, gay, bi, and everything in between..

And as the saying goes NUDE IS NOT LEWD...