Swimming holes

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recall swiming naked with friends growing up in a place like it but, we had a waterfall

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Traditionally clothing optional.
Yeah, most of them are. Hot springs usually are too, unless they are heavily frequented by families. Even then.

There's several threads going right now about where to be nude or where to feel comfortable in the nude. If you wander over to this thread here's the answer boys and girls.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Believe it or not, this is in our city park. 3000+ acres that goes from manicured gardens to canyons with mountain lions.

Ah, good old Bidwell Park! I love it there, it does get a little toasty but the canyon walls are a good place to get out of the sun. Haven't been there for awhile, maybe next week I'll ride out and escape the heat.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That place looks beautiful. I would definitely love to have something like that close to my house.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I miss being able to do that..When i lived in Corvallis, oregon, i used to ride my bike 10 minutes and i'd be at the secluded part of Willamette Park..right on the river..I don't know ANY place in San Jose anymore..but theres always the beach..but thats not the same