swimming in briefs

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone else like swimming in their tighty-whities? I love stripping down to my briefs and getting in the water. It is a great opportunity to get those undies nice and clingy to your butt and bulge. You can make out the cock-head and balls and pubes, but still leave some to the imagination. I often swim like this on the beach, and if I'm feeling daring, at a hotel pool. anyone else?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Black's Beach (swimsuit optional) one summer day and was kicking it on the blanket. 3 guys walked by and set down a blanket about 20 feet from me. There was an older guy and 2 younger guys who were obviously military. The older guy took it all off. The 2 military guys removed their shoes and socks, shirts, and shorts, but left their white briefs. All afternoon I was treated to watching these 2 handsome young men on the beach in typical white briefs (Hanes of FTL). I found it to be way more sexy than being naked or wearing a Speedo. They played frisbee, horsed around in the water, etc. After seeing them, I've been wanting to wear white briefs to the beach, but have yet to do it. I would love to see it become a widespread fad at the beach.

Reactions: Txprvdude

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone else like swimming in their tighty-whities? I love stripping down to my briefs and getting in the water. It is a great opportunity to get those undies nice and clingy to your butt and bulge. You can make out the cock-head and balls and pubes, but still leave some to the imagination. I often swim like this on the beach, and if I'm feeling daring, at a hotel pool. anyone else?

:) i can do this all the time. i have a pool at my house...but right now, it is waaay too fucking cold for me to swim in. and well, i love swimming naked more than in briefs. and there is sort of a rush and a freedom that i like..

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
this is one of my absolute fears...although I like SPH, this one generally comes up in situations where I generally am not interested in it.

I am constantly picking the shorts off the cling to my 2" softy...Ive thought about stuffing before, but if I was caught the results would be even worse...I always feel like ppl are looking too

hunginny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i only swim in tight white underwear at hotel pools. I love the attention it gets. I do it proudly too. I dont just sit right down...i stand there, towel off, walk up to the bar if there is one...its great.

hipster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my first encounters with wet white shorts was on holiday by the pool, some guys came by one with white shorts jumped in the water, his shorts became see through....he had a huge cock.!! He knew what he was doing, it was no accident..Mmmm..!! I have some pictutes in my gallery of wet white shorts (all thanks to the guy at the pool)

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the only time I ever had to do that was when my ex girlfriend lost her bikini bottom in a wave and I had to give her my shorts..I got alot of weird looks coming out of the water

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive done it a few times but only cause I was kinda pushed into it. It was at first not a big deal because small breifs arent all that much differant then speedos and Im use to those because I swim but than I found out how much they show and it was sooooo easy to tell I was, errrr "less of a man in that department" heh. Wouldnt have been so bad if it were just guys but there were always very cute girls involved who were alos gonna be swimming in nothing but their cute as hell bra and panties. How the hell do I get out of that? :p

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That seems too attention getting for my taste lol. I wear black trunks which really show off a bulge, but no see-through action. They somehow always become untied underwater too...weird.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was after winning a futbol game, and me and my guys went down to this shady creek to cool off, because we were all hot and funky as shit. One guy [Think he was from Connecticut] came down in his white briefs, and we laughed so hard! We called him a little baby, a girl; told him he's not a man! So, dude left them on the rocks and came in, and we were spotted!

All the whites had left except for one car of girls driving by a break in the trees--pretty far away, but they could see EVERY-thing! They got out their car cheering and waving, and we talked some trash to them, gave them a little :rolleyes: show and left.

But I guess my man picked the wrong day to be a man.

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Swimming in underwear? Happens a lot when me and my buds head out in the summers canoeing. After paddling for a few hours in the heat everyone is ready for a swim -- and not sure why -- but no one ever brings a swimsuit or trunks (except me, I wear speedos as underwear when the summer hits). They all just drop their shorts and jump in the water.

Most of my buds wear CoolMax type boxer briefs -- a few in true briefs -- but doesn't seem to matter what the guy is wearing -- they swim in whatever they got on under regardless of how much it shows / doesn't show when wet.

Some have been known to skinny dip too -- but mostly we are in areas where there are others -- so most of the time the guys have thier underwear on. They like to give me grief about being too much of a boy scout cause I am always prepared with wearing my speedo. lol :cool:

D

deleted3782

I have done this one time (since high school)...and it was on a visit to Cherry Grove/Fire Island. All the guys there were wearing box-cut swimsuits, and all I had was my big oversized jams, so I wore a pair of H&M box cut underwear, two toned blue color, out on to the beach. Water was too cold to jump in, so I was just sunning. Not as revealing as wet and white briefs, but it still left nothing to the imagination...which is sort of the point on Fire Island.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gone swimming wearing white briefs many times. I've worn them at community pools, hotel pools, and definitely at the beach. I park my car maybe 3 or 4 blocks away from the beach then I strip down to my tighty whities and walk proudly to the ocean. I love all the looks I get. Just knowing everyone can see my white briefs turns me on.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
It is a little odd that one can wear a skimpy suit but not briefs when they're essentially the same thing, tho I guess classic brief show a clearer outline of your dick when they're wet.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've done it a few times when swimsuits were not optional, but I really dislike the cold clingy feel of the cotton against my cock and balls. (It's very good for show off, though!). I'd rather continue to strip down, and skinny-dip. I really dislike wet briefs under jeans after I climb out of the pool or lake, so I'd end up commando anyway, so might as well strip early and get it over with. I'm not very modest, and if someone can't handle my naked genitals, then they shouldn't look.