Swimming nude?

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate wearing a swimsuit for swimming. I have swum naked for decades. Love to surf naked too.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Problem with swimming nude is once you get used to being that way all the time, it's pretty hard to go back to being comfy in clothes.

Speedos are fine when necessary, keeps everything in place nicely. But those baggy trunks...eewww. All that drippy water running down your legs when you get out, the feel of that cold wet clingy material against your skin...brrrr... gives me the willies just thinking of it.

After swimming sans clothing, one comes to wonder what asshole ever thought up the idea of swimming in clothes in the first place.

Reactions: auncut10in

omgitsrob18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There was a kid I used to swim naked with at his stepmoms house at nighttime. He had a extremely floppy dick and very large but he didn't grow much when hard. Only an inch or so. He was 16 when we did this a good 6.5 soft though. Fun times :)

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My family has a beach house on the water out in the Hamptons... I try to sneak a naked swim in either early morning or late at night (sometimes the same thing...). When I was in college we used to skinny dip in a gorge and jump in a pool at the bottom of a waterfall. Nothing else like it.

In New York City there are at least two really exclusive clubs with nude swimming areas. I am trying to get sponsored for membership to one of them. Wish me luck!

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
some finnish dudes i knew took me up to a sauna camp a few times in summers. the saunas were built on short piers right over the water. in the men's sauna at least, we all went commando, and after it got too hot for you, you opened a trap door in the floor and dropped into the lake. we could swim around as much as we liked, then climbed up the ladder to the pier and back into the sauna to sweat some more. lots of swingin dick the whole weekend.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I grew up on a lake, we would go skinny dipping a lot at night with our high school friends. We even got the girlfriends to do it a few times. In college we started naked hot tubbing and going to the nude beaches in California.

D

deleted436524

As a kid, I swam naked at the y, in school, and at out lake home. Now it's still at our lake home, any beach I can swim naked at, and in mine or friends pools.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swimming nude is alot of fun, very sensuous. I do it any chance I get. The only down side is fish and anything they might misinterpret as bait.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf and I are always nude in my pool and spa. If a bunch of male friends come over and she's not home, clothing is optional. My 2 fuckbuds and I also often vacuum pump in the spa.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was in high school our gym classes always swam nude. We also swam naked at the YMCA. At that time memberships for women didn't exist because they had the YWCA.

Gramps

Reactions: JayPR