Swimming nude?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have always lived on a lake, river or ocean until Colorado and always took advantage of opportunities to swim naked. When I travel to coastal areas I always research nude beaches before the trip and enjoy the beach and swimming naked. When I lived in FL and had a boat, I regularly swam, scuba-dove, water-skied, boated, sailed, fished and sunned naked. In CO there are hot springs along rivers and creeks and when you come upon them unexpectedly it is pretty much accepted that it's cool to strip and enjoy nude. If you're ever in Steamboat Springs, CO, don't miss Strawberry Hot Springs, nude after dark. Au natural is the best! As a kid went to the Y a few times with my dad and brother and swam nude in the men's pool. Also recall a swimming class at a naval base where we swam nude.

Last edited:

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Have always lived on a lake, river or ocean until Colorado and always took advantage of opportunities to swim naked. When I travel to coastal areas I always research nude beaches before the trip and enjoy the beach and swimming naked. When I lived in FL and had a boat, I regularly swam, scuba-dove, water-skied, boated, sailed, fished and sunned naked. In CO there are hot springs along rivers and creeks and when you come upon them unexpectedly it is pretty much accepted that it's cool to strip and enjoy nude. If you're ever in Steamboat Springs, CO, don't miss Strawberry Hot Springs, nude after dark. Au natural is the best! As a kid went to the Y a few times with my dad and brother and swam nude in the men's pool. Also recall a swimming class at a naval base where we swam nude.

Sounds like a nice place, I'll have to try it sometime?

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
During the summer i go all the time. I have the key to my local country clubs swimming pool. It's dope. I usually show up there with a bunch of friends trashed at three in the morning. Noone's drowned yet. Swimming naked is a great feeling that can only be made better by breaking and entering.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Geez, I can't even remember the last time I wore a swimsuit on a beach. Northern California has an abundance of clothing-optional beaches, and SFBG.com even has a special issue every May listing and rating the nude beaches. Down here in Florida we have Haulover Beach near Sunny Isles/Miami, which attracts nude beachgoers from all over the world. One distinct advantage to ocean swimming nude here in Florida is during sea lice season -- sea lice apparently tend to bite humans when pressed, like when they get into the waistline of a swimsuit.

In college a few frat brothers and I broke into the main pool a couple of times for nude water polo. Everyone had to pass a Red Cross swimming exam to graduate, starting in freshman year, and apparently the test was always done in the nude up until the year before I matriculated. Must have been weird, being ordered up in a group of 50 or so other freshman guys you didn't know and having to spend half a day naked with them at the university pool. In the class of 600 guys, there would have been a dozen groups like this.

For years I belonged to Gymnos and LGS (London Gay Swimmers), so I had 2-3 opportunities a week to swim naked with other guys. Made lots of lasting friends there. There's something naturally bonding about naked sports. I would love to know if there are any gay nude swim clubs here in the US.

Anyone really keen to try out nude swimming and sunbathing spots should try to find a copy of Lee Baxandall's World Guide to Nude Beaches & Resorts. It was the bible of places to take your clothes off.

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
Both my girlfirend and I sunbathe nude as often as we can. I have a Townhouse that has a deck off the 2nd floor masterbed room that we both can lay out nude. Even if she is not around (we don't live together, she has her own home) I lay out as much as I can.

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We love nude swimming at Tahoe nude beach, Laguna Del Sol. Lake Tahoe will give you blue balls and make you look like a newborn....it hurts physically and mentally!!! Just have to have the coconut lotion in the sun so its very warm and rub some on mmmm!!!

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's great to go skinny-dipping or bare in the hot tub. Black's Beach was my first experience. I did a lot of looking. After that there were small lakes, the Atlantic off Nag's Head, waterfalls in the Finger Lakes, the Costa del Sol. On Guam I went way out on the coral reef and was swimming with a some sea turtles. They seemed sort of used to humans and I was able to get close and touch some of them. While my attention was on the largest turtle, I felt a terrible pain in my penis. A young turtle apparently thought it was something edible. I grasped my penis and stopped the blood flow and got to the hospital in Agana. It healed well, but I used to be nine inches, and now I'm only eight.

Jasik

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it feels refreshingly wonderful, and I use my pool only worry is my nosy neighbor

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
me and a buddy of mine use the pool at his condo for skinny dipping late night in the summer all the time. we live in a college town so it's not all that odd to see drunk kids skinny dipping and hardly anybody pays it any mind.

i am going to make it a point this summer to find a place up north to go swimming naked in nature...we're thinking of checking out this spot called verde hot springs when it warms back up again since that's up north a bit.

i love swimming naked...to me it feels like the only way. but i live in america. home of the prude. so i've learned to love my boardshorts and i'm comfortable in tight trunks too.

ryanored

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i was a freshman and senoir in high school we had to take a swim class they both were all male classes and we were allowed to swim naked but it not all of us did only the hung ones did and the teacher was female.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Nothing beats the feeling of your cock and balls unrestricted while you are swimming. I always go for nude beaches and when they're not nude, slip my pants off when i get in the water and wrap them around my wrist until i come out. My wife loves the feeling of swimming nude too.

One of our nearby gay sauna clubs has a fairly large pool, with a shallow 'cave' just off the deep end for sex. Swimming with like-minded men is great!

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i was a freshman and senoir in high school we had to take a swim class they both were all male classes and we were allowed to swim naked but it not all of us did only the hung ones did and the teacher was female.

When was this? I would think that the teacher would have gotten in a LOT of trouble for allowing this.

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have our own private lake on our land, and my wife and I swim in it nude all the time. But then again, the closest person living next to us 12 miles away. To bad it is covered in ice.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love swimming naked. I absolutely hate wearing a swim suit to swim in. If I have to wear anything, I prefer just a thong or g-string. I suntan naked on my rear deck, and at a nude beach. It's an amazing feeling being naked amongst thousands of other naked people. Nothing sexual about it, it's just so natural feeling.