Swimming nude?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
There's a swimming pool in Helskini, in George St (Yrjönkatu), where traditionally everyone swims naked. When I first went there it was obligatorily naked, now it's opional, but last time I was there (about four years ago now, it's closed in summer), about 80% of the men were naked. It's not mixed, as you might think for Finland - one day men, the next women.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I practice this type of swimming at nudist beaches and wherever it's possibile to swim naked without being seen from judging eyes... it's an awesome feeling being free from clothes down there ..I feel like fetus in the womb... :D the cons are you are always scared that fishes could bite it or , even worst, chop it down... :O
If it's in a lake and perhaps a river a turtle could could latch on and not let go.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This was supposedly taken at a school swim meet back in the day. It seems so casual, guys naked and the girls dont seem to care. View attachment 481578
Love the thought of this, but - in reality - this must be a photoshop extraordinaire. I don't think swim goggles came into regular practice until the '70's at the earliest - and I don't believe nudity in such a public co-ed environment would have been permitted even "way back then"!

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have done it a few times i like to swim in warm pools or hot tubs the cold ones make my balls shrivel up plsying around i like the feeling of my balls and cock bouncing around.. i remember the first time we were at mikes house someone suggested we go for a swim i was the first to get up take off my shirt shoes i went for my belt the girls said your not going tooooo i took them off and got in everyone soon followed

Reactions: BillM

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would always skinny dip in local swimming holes growing up. My last house had a great, mostly private backyard with an in ground pool. Would always swim naked in it, skinny dipping is a lot of fun - converted my wife to it as well. No pool at the new house, but we're looking forward to a hot tub. :)

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love skinny dipping. Mainly did it back home in lakes, but I've done it in a few pools. Always feels good to be free in the water. Can also be very sexy if the right people are around.
I'm sure if I went swimming with you ,I'd act like a fish and go after that nice big worm of yours

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My family has a beach house on the water out in the Hamptons... I try to sneak a naked swim in either early morning or late at night (sometimes the same thing...). When I was in college we used to skinny dip in a gorge and jump in a pool at the bottom of a waterfall. Nothing else like it.

In New York City there are at least two really exclusive clubs with nude swimming areas. I am trying to get sponsored for membership to one of them. Wish me luck!
you'll have lots of luck with that gorgeous cock!

D

deleted875903

Swimming nude is so liberating. Everyone should try it at least once. Bucket list??

Reactions: BillM

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I belong to a private, old-school social club in NY - very establishment. It's swimming pool is all male and all nude. This used to be the norm for the private clubs, but now there are now about four that retain this practice. This is generally due to the fact that most have gone coed.

Nude Swimming used to be the norm at YMCAs way back when.

Nude Swimming used to be the norm at YMCAs way back when.

My experience as well. Private club went co-ed and nude swimming stopped. Nude swimming at the YMCA also disappeared. With each
disappeared a number of opportunities for invitations...

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those in the NYC-ish area there're several all-male, mostly gay, social nudist clubs. They frequently have one or two events at a pool of beach. Try man.shuttlepod.org and google "long island bares", "gay nudists international" (aka GNI) and the Conn. counterpart whose name I've forgotten. Meet-up might be a good place to check as well.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spend most of the summer sailing in the Mediterranean on my boat. We always sail naked. It is actually pretty common over there. Of course we jump into the sea on a regular basis. I remember being anchored off the Island of Elba. We were pretty much by ourselves, hanging out naked. Then this french boat comes in quite near us. And of course they drop anchor. There were a couple of kids on board, so we all went and got our suits. Damn. Then all the sudden the father comes up out of the boat cabin completely naked. Joined by the mom. Guess being naked isn't a problem after all. We threw our swim suits off and continued what we were doing. You gotta love the Europeans attitude about nudity. Want to join us sometime???

I can tell you this. Croatia is the most naked country in Europe. I know. That might surprise you since they are a very Catholic country. But they have a long history of naturalism. They have a lot of camp grounds right on the beach up and down the coast that are clothing optional. Some are quite big. It is not uncommon to have a couple of hundred campers, all naked.

Reactions: Boredat2am