Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by kjguy, Aug 21, 2007.

1. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Go to Europe and you will see some interesting sights in bikinis and thongs, men and women both

2. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

I have and at this point, nothing surprises me. Sometimes it's like a circus. There's the 500 pound woman, the 90 year old man with one too many cock piercings and the hungry cock lovers Yeah, I know, it's a public beach but it's the hungry ones that annoy me most. They always seem to park their blanket right in front of me and stare at my cock for hours. I like my space and respect others. I tossed one guys cell phone in the ocean because I caught him taking pictures of my cock. That really pissed me off. I know it's natural to check people out but some are just too obvious. Do they really think they are looking for sea shells? If they are, they are in the sand, not between my legs. LOL

3. hans_talhoffer

hans_talhoffer New Member

Albums:
    that shit happens all the time to me. the only problem i have with it is i'm a bit of a grower, and i don't mind leaving like a hot tube, but man sometimes when i come out of a freezing cold pool i'm not always happy with my flaccid size

4. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

The ocean water here is very warm. Sometimes I'll get hard while swimming and that always attracts a crowd when I get out of the water. I keep a towel handy to cover it up.

5. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I love all the responses! I guess I started a hot topic! Well thanks for all your posts everyone, I enjoy all your stories, opinions, advice, and praise. This place is awesome!

6. MilesJulian

MilesJulian New Member

Man I sure wish I could see that! Any way you could get someone to take a pic of you like that? :wink:

Why are you worried??? :confused: Just the mental image of you wet in shorts with a visible bulge is driving me crazy. :tongue:

Plus, I don't know about anyone else here, but if I could even manage to tell if you were circumcised or not from the way your cock appeared through your wet shorts, I would doubtless have to leave to relieve myself!

-Miles

PS- You are ONE HOT guy! Please don't be embarrassed! :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

7. CherAlways

CherAlways Member

Albums:
    I agree: Don't worry. It is normal.

8. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Secret's probably out by now, that you have a dick.

I doubt that hardly anybody even noticed. Probably the public spotlight wasn't even aimed in your direction anyway. If my penis ever left an outline of wet trunks sticking to it, I probably didn't even notice, due to not looking at my trunks when I exited the pool. Probably looking at the pool ladder or somemthing, so as not to fall.

With over 3 billion human penises in the world now, no doubt a few penis-shaped bulges are bound to be spotted by somebody. No big deal.

9. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    or you could avoid the problem all together and just skinny dip :)

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

What he said (BTW) Thanks for the compliment on my suit!

11. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    No worries bro. You did look really hot in it :biggrin1:

12. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

with what you've been blessed with - keep smilin'

13. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Happens all the time, I just pull a bit so there is some air in it, but for the rest I don't mind.

14. pronatalist

I must have missed getting that memo, the one that says that we are supposed to be looking down and checking all the time, to make sure that no penis-shaped bulges ever show. I don't recall being much self-conscious about that, back when I used to go swimming, as a boy growing up.

If I'm not feeling a hard-on coming on, and my swimming trunks didn't slip off somehow, what else is there to be concerned about?

15. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    men have bulges, why care if someone looks. Don't worry so much about what others think.

16. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Cum on Bro, you are a guy, and guys come with cocks. Its no diff than womens breasts showing. Its a body part, and as long as you arent exposing it, theres no big deal about it. Just get over it.

17. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

wear a jock or speedo under the trunks. but I agree there's nothing unseemly about having a bulge. Unless your bulge is bigger than the bulge of a woman's boob.

18. pronatalist

Isn't that redundant? I wouldn't want to wear so much clothing to go swimming. Either wear the speedo or the swimming trunks, not both. My swimming trunks have a (loose) liner for a reason. I don't get why I read that some people cut the lining out. Doesn't seem appropriate to me, to remove the liner, unless it is too tight, or getting raggedy already, necessitating its removal. While I think a natural penis bulge is appropriate or understandable for some people sometimes, it doesn't seem appropriate to go out of one's way, to deliberately show a bit more bulge. Nor do I think that swimming "shrinkage" should be such a big deal either. Just because people glance and make "comparisons," doesn't at all mean we need to be in "competition" to show the better flaccid size. I think a bit of a mystery is good in life. We just don't need to know which guys, are hiding the "monster" dicks in there somewhere.

19. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    happens everytime i go swimming in trunks,

be proud
    ur hot!

20. ck85x65

ck85x65 New Member

Wow, this is really sad, and no one seems to be picking up on it ...

This is an entirely North American hangup, denying the characteristics of the human body.

I will date myself by saying that all through my teenage years, and into my twenties, EVERYONE on the beach wore Speedo's. OK, OK, so Grandma and Grandpa wore very modest, loose fitting ones, and Mom and Dad wore regular fitting ones, and the little kids ran around with them half falling off ... as teenagers, we usually had two pairs, one that was skintight and tiny for public situations, and a second that was extremely skintight and tiny for pool parties / beach excursions with our friends. The joy of getting intense dark tanlines made tanning a joy, and showering after phys-ed an eye-opener for everyone in the change room.

Go to a beach / pool anywhere else in the world and what do you see ... acceptance of the human body, and an expectation that yes, women have breasts and internal sex organs, and men have no breasts and external sex organs. And not everyone has a perfect body.

The truth is that during puberty we become aware of the sexual aspects of masculinity and femininity. I don't know about anyone else but I truly enjoyed showing off my newly developed oversized cock and balls at every opportunity, in every type of clothing, regardless of the situation or whomever else was present.

Its parallel are all these guys who "worry" about showing an erection. My own view is that what could possibly be more normal and masculine than getting hard ?

The problem is not me, it is our society.

Draft saved Draft deleted