Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree about being embarrassed in certain situations. I'm more than happy to display my bulge in tight clothing or my floppy dick in loose clothing if I'm trying to impress but when I'm in the company of family, for example, I usually wear extra layers to hide and disguise it. I recently shared an apartment on holiday and despite the heat, wouldn't wear pyjamas bottoms without extra layers on top in case my dick could be seen.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Memorial Day weekend is coming soon in the US -- the unofficial start of summer! That should mean more swim suits (and dick outlines) on display. :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sense that a shift is coming with beach attire from strictly board shorts to more variety. Last summer I saw a few young dudes sporting Speedos and one young guy wearing a pair of short white compression shorts while playing volleyball. He definitely had my attention, as he was tan and very fit, and I couldn't take my eyes off the front center panel that showcased his dick. He had no issue with being shy! L.O.L.!

Last week I took a bike ride down to the Mission Beach Jetty and back. I stopped at the jetty and hung out on a bench to watch the sun go down before heading back. 2 guys were leaving the beach after being in the ocean who were wearing boxerbriefs as their swimwear. One wore black with a gray waistband; the other gray with a gray waistband. Their boxerbriefs were wet, and both guys looked hot in their wet, clinging underwear. As they passed my bench, I smiled at them and they smiled back.

It seems like there are more guys rebelling against below the knee board shorts, and they want to wear something more form fitting and flattering to their fitness. I'll be anxious to check out the beach over Memorial Day Weekend and scope out what the dudes are wearing.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The place to see the most dick outlines in swim trunks, at the beach or even walking the streets, is South Beach in Miami. I've been a few times and I saw some huge swinging outlines on the beach, walking the streets, just about everywhere! It was awesome.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
True story: a few years ago my wife asked my mom to sew an extra panel in the front of a pair of trunks because it was just out there for all the world to see.

cAPSLOCK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I notice when I immediately get out of the water is when the shorts cling and it's bulge city. I never wear the trunks with mesh underwear because I hate them. I have relatively small balls and am all dick so it's mostly the length that shows. If I had really large balls it would be obscene. I have a pair of white board shorts and those cling the most.

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to worry about it years ago, but now I just go with it. Like someone said earlier, there's always the 300 lber's in speedos and bikinis who will divert attention.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everytime I go swimming and I'm in a pool or beach water, then come out, my swimming suit really sticks to my skin and you can see an outline of my cock. And I'm wearing normal swim trunks. I don't know why, but I get embarrassed about this. I pull on them and try to get some air flow through the shorts almost immediately, but my nice bulge is still showing. I worry about people seeing me for some odd reason. If it was a nude beach it wouldn't matter, I guess it's because of the atmosphere. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else, and what do you usually do when it does?
gorgeous cock

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yah, I usually just wear my board shorts, with no underwear underneath. But yah that's what I meant. All the parents, and families, and old people. But then again I did the show Cats, in unitard, and my bulge was pretty prevalent in front of hundreds of families. I don't know, we got some complaints about it then. I'll look into that boxer brief style. If I could go nude in every situation I would, but I guess I just have to live with the bulge no matter what I do.
nice cock and good looking too,be proud