Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women show off their tits thatstick out and that's whatn god gave them. They show. God gave us a penis andit sticks out. So why try to hide it, it's part of the male body. Let it be as it may.

That would also be a good argument against using birth control. Families should grow naturally and freely, leaving God to determine the family size. As a pro-lifer, I do not expect people to control their fertility.

suiseki

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That would also be a good argument against using birth control. Families should grow naturally and freely, leaving God to determine the family size. As a pro-lifer, I do not expect people to control their fertility.
Except, when they rely on the state to pay for the kids they can't afford.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
speedo+bulge+346.jpg

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
A couple I know have 3 children together, she has 3 with other men and he has 2 others with a couple of other women. Neither of them work. They get $200. a month for each child and food stamps. They sell most of the food stamps for drugs and rent. Their house was so nasty that Children's Services put the kids in foster homes until they cleaned it up. They are expecting another.

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Newnan, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I'm on aa public beach iusually wear these Speedo branded trunks.. Not long board shorts, just like old school trunks. I've got big balls sso as long as i properly keep everything inside the support liner, which is pretty easy because they fit basically perfectly... I mean, I've still got a bulge in my crotch but you can't tell where dick ends and balls begin. The downside to them fitting perfectly and them being old school trunks is if I get balls or dick coming out the side somehow that means there's no fabric to cover it up and they're out there for everyone to see - and It's near impossible to really fix it so your package stays in its proper place easily - you have to either drop just get naked in the middle of the beach, underwater, or in the pool But that happens so rarely. I've not got a picture of the bulge (because lol I never leave the swimtrunks on and I always end up skinny dipping)

And the bonus is my access to a private pool so I can swim naked to my heart's content. I did get a picture of me in the particular kind of shorts I wear normally (the speedos) and I found a couple other ones I thought I 'd share, no bulging in these, these are longer trunks... Well no bulging of the frontal sort... lol. One is me I think trying to fix the pool vacuum cleaner... And the other with my ass hanging out is how II apparently stumbled into my friend's house at at 11pm after 15 hours beachhopping around Oahu, didn't say a word, and then just crashed as so. My friend thought it was pretty hilarious.

Attachments

Reactions: williamkony

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Still remember that guy at the swimming pool with white, wet trunks and a lot of dark pubes. Was a sight to see. That was when it was a thing of pride to drop your trunks in the pool bath house and show a big man bush.
I felt the same, I always wore white swim trunks, when I began to develop I couldn't wait to go swimming, when id drop my trunks after swimming I felt like a man, like I was the same.

Reactions: williamkony

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Newnan, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I felt the same, I always wore white swim trunks, when I began to develop I couldn't wait to go swimming, when id drop my trunks after swimming I felt like a man, like I was the same.

I developed very early. As in my body was fully as hairy as it is now at 12 and I was 5'10", I was 6'0" by 13, and I had a full beard and stache by 14. I started off so embarassed by it because everyone was like what the hell how are you developing like that when most of us are just starting to have our voices crack. My coach pulled me aside and said "They're just jealous of you because you're further along than some of them will ever be." Then he pulled the "By the way... " and roped me into school wrestling.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
A couple I know have 3 children together, she has 3 with other men and he has 2 others with a couple of other women. Neither of them work. They get $200. a month for each child and food stamps. They sell most of the food stamps for drugs and rent. Their house was so nasty that Children's Services put the kids in foster homes until they cleaned it up. They are expecting another.
I understand how you feel. No one likes to pay taxes that go to people that live on the public dole and don't even keep house in a condition that Children's Services will accept as being the minimum. However, I don't see how this discussion fits here on this thread. Perhaps in the Politics or the ETC forums would be a better fit.

D

deleted973884

I just read that this post goes back 9 years so I'm sure the op has gone through a few bathing suits by now but figured I'd join in anyway. Def the unlined board shorts nothing underneath. I used to wear compression shorts under but it's too much material. Shorts by themselves dry quick. They are a mix of white so when wet you can see a little but not much. Ya you can def see movement when you walk or whatever and I used to be self conscious but I got comfortable with it and don't even think about it anymore. Do whatever your comfortable with.

Reactions: bigguy4u

dude I hear you on this one. I have the same problem - I can't even imagine having the guts to go commando. I wear swim shorts with a liner and usually a pair of briefs or compression shorts under that (got some by bodyglove that are quick drying) - and I still get looked at in ways that make me uncomfortable. I seem to mostly see other guys wearing boxers or briefs under their shorts too (usually board shorts, which I don't wear..), and while I don't like the feeling of wet underwear, I also dont' want to flop all over the place and have parents of kids look at me funny. It's happened before when I needed some adjusting after surfing, and I don't like it! I do like the bodyglove boxer brief style compression shorts I got - you could try those. Or just let in swing, like some other folks have suggested - that could be more fun.
They're jealous and your shy.

The ocean water here is very warm. Sometimes I'll get hard while swimming and that always attracts a crowd when I get out of the water. I keep a towel handy to cover it up.
You should show a pic of this mystery tool.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I understand how you feel. No one likes to pay taxes that go to people that live on the public dole and don't even keep house in a condition that Children's Services will accept as being the minimum. However, I don't see how this discussion fits here on this thread. Perhaps in the Politics or the ETC forums would be a better fit.
Because Suiseki said in an earlier post:
pronatalist said:

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
However, I don't see how this discussion fits here on this thread. Perhaps in the Politics or the ETC forums would be a better fit.

This seems to be an internet-wide problem: How do you express a thumbs-up for the CONTENT of a post while giving a strong thumbs-down for the PLACE it's posted? We need a line that short, simple, & sweet and does NOT criticize the poster for his thoughts.

If anyone can come up with one, please share!

Reactions: nutsac64