Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everytime I go swimming and I'm in a pool or beach water, then come out, my swimming suit really sticks to my skin and you can see an outline of my cock. And I'm wearing normal swim trunks. I don't know why, but I get embarrassed about this. I pull on them and try to get some air flow through the shorts almost immediately, but my nice bulge is still showing. I worry about people seeing me for some odd reason. If it was a nude beach it wouldn't matter, I guess it's because of the atmosphere. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else, and what do you usually do when it does?

That used to bother me somewhat, but if you put your mind in the right place it is a great feeling knowing folks are checking you out. Be proud.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's face it, there are a lot of people at the beaches that should take a good look in the mirror before venturing out in public, especially a beach.

Living here in South Florida I see it all. It's a great place to vacation and each year thousands of over weight tourists race to the shore. People come in all shapes and sizes, so does swimwear. Speedos and bikinis don't look good on some one topping 300 lbs yet there is abundance of them. If my parents or grandparents showed up in a thong I think I would die.

Shopping for swimwear is a breeze. First thing you should do it take a friend along. Some one you trust and is honest. Grab as many styles as you can and try them on; then get a second opinion. Most suits are not designed for big cocks. Wearing a Speedo is torture for me; I prefer something with a pouch design to keep the package in place. Look in a mirror and ask yourself some simple questions: 1) How does it look? 2) How does it feel? 3) Is my cock comfortable? Then its time to get a second opinion. I usually take my room mate along; he knows about my cock, he's got a huge one too, so I value his opinion. He's honest and tells me what suit works best. A good friend will tell you, your cock looks good enough to eat.

I agree but a little showing off now and then can be fun.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. It is what it is. My swimsuit clings when I get out of the water too, but I've never really thought about it.

Seriously, if prudes at the beach (the old people, families with kids that you were talking about) actually expect to shield themselves from seeing other people's bodies, then they should not be at the beach. It's a BEACH for God's sake! They should stay home.

The problem is theirs, not yours.

You are a great looking guy, and I think the others hit the point exactly, they are probably staring at your body and face as much as your bulge. The fact that you are sensitive enough to others to be embarassed and to want to make them more comfortable just shows you are a nice person.

Let it swing, man. =)
That's great advice which I agree with 100%. Why be embarrassed about something you were born with? Life's too short to worry about such things.

Reactions: ozwestcoastboy

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have and at this point, nothing surprises me. Sometimes it's like a circus. There's the 500 pound woman, the 90 year old man with one too many cock piercings and the hungry cock lovers Yeah, I know, it's a public beach but it's the hungry ones that annoy me most. They always seem to park their blanket right in front of me and stare at my cock for hours. I like my space and respect others. I tossed one guys cell phone in the ocean because I caught him taking pictures of my cock. That really pissed me off. I know it's natural to check people out but some are just too obvious. Do they really think they are looking for sea shells? If they are, they are in the sand, not between my legs. LOL

I wouldn't let it bother me too much. If they're looking you must be doing something right.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, this is really sad, and no one seems to be picking up on it ...

This is an entirely North American hangup, denying the characteristics of the human body.

I will date myself by saying that all through my teenage years, and into my twenties, EVERYONE on the beach wore Speedo's. OK, OK, so Grandma and Grandpa wore very modest, loose fitting ones, and Mom and Dad wore regular fitting ones, and the little kids ran around with them half falling off ... as teenagers, we usually had two pairs, one that was skintight and tiny for public situations, and a second that was extremely skintight and tiny for pool parties / beach excursions with our friends. The joy of getting intense dark tanlines made tanning a joy, and showering after phys-ed an eye-opener for everyone in the change room.

Go to a beach / pool anywhere else in the world and what do you see ... acceptance of the human body, and an expectation that yes, women have breasts and internal sex organs, and men have no breasts and external sex organs. And not everyone has a perfect body.

The truth is that during puberty we become aware of the sexual aspects of masculinity and femininity. I don't know about anyone else but I truly enjoyed showing off my newly developed oversized cock and balls at every opportunity, in every type of clothing, regardless of the situation or whomever else was present.

Its parallel are all these guys who "worry" about showing an erection. My own view is that what could possibly be more normal and masculine than getting hard ?

The problem is not me, it is our society.

You are definitely correct. Be proud of what you got and if someone don't like it that's their problem not yours.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't that redundant? I wouldn't want to wear so much clothing to go swimming. Either wear the speedo or the swimming trunks, not both. My swimming trunks have a (loose) liner for a reason. I don't get why I read that some people cut the lining out. Doesn't seem appropriate to me, to remove the liner, unless it is too tight, or getting raggedy already, necessitating its removal. While I think a natural penis bulge is appropriate or understandable for some people sometimes, it doesn't seem appropriate to go out of one's way, to deliberately show a bit more bulge. Nor do I think that swimming "shrinkage" should be such a big deal either. Just because people glance and make "comparisons," doesn't at all mean we need to be in "competition" to show the better flaccid size. I think a bit of a mystery is good in life. We just don't need to know which guys, are hiding the "monster" dicks in there somewhere.

Being proud is one thing and overdoing it just to get attention is another.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must have missed getting that memo, the one that says that we are supposed to be looking down and checking all the time, to make sure that no penis-shaped bulges ever show. I don't recall being much self-conscious about that, back when I used to go swimming, as a boy growing up.

If I'm not feeling a hard-on coming on, and my swimming trunks didn't slip off somehow, what else is there to be concerned about?

I didn't then either. And now it seems other people care more about my bulge than I do. That is what I call compliment.

Reactions: circedbychoice

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that shit happens all the time to me. the only problem i have with it is i'm a bit of a grower, and i don't mind leaving like a hot tube, but man sometimes when i come out of a freezing cold pool i'm not always happy with my flaccid size

That happens to me too. Once warmed back up it's back to regular again.

Ron Mann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everytime I go swimming and I'm in a pool or beach water, then come out, my swimming suit really sticks to my skin and you can see an outline of my cock. And I'm wearing normal swim trunks. I don't know why, but I get embarrassed about this. I pull on them and try to get some air flow through the shorts almost immediately, but my nice bulge is still showing. I worry about people seeing me for some odd reason. If it was a nude beach it wouldn't matter, I guess it's because of the atmosphere. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else, and what do you usually do when it does?
After seeing your pics on your profile I'd say you would have one very hot cock outline in your swimwear, and you said you make an effort to get rid of the clinginess, i bet there are a lot of happy admirers looking on, me myself, i dont mind my speedos clinging to me, i just go back to my spot and bask in the sun,cheers

Reactions: batalaska

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The ocean water here is very warm. Sometimes I'll get hard while swimming and that always attracts a crowd when I get out of the water. I keep a towel handy to cover it up.

Screw them if they can't take a joke. If they haven't seen it before it's about time they did.

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was taking swimming lessons at 13 during the summer that Jams were in style. My trunks had no athletic supporter and I had a 13 year old body with an 8" dick. I noticed I was the only boy in class with a wet bulge. I tried to stay in the water as much as I could. I was somewhat embarrased but no one seemed to make a big deal about it so I became comfortable with it.

How do others react to your bulge? If they are cool with it, you should be too.

If you're cool with it they should be too. If not-screw them.