Media

Attachments

Last edited:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Simple- board shorts with some type of support underneath if you want to be ...low key.

Since I had the ability to choose, I've always went for those swimming... short... thingies... the ones with cords/velcro to tie them up and such.

As for specifications,

Downward length is easy to get, but I've been trying to find ones that rise up higher...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom12x9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been there & done it many times. It matters not what I wear, it shows. The looser the better for the public pools works better though.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do not wear white or any light colors.:biggrin1: A friend of mine, wore a white pair of trunks one time, we all saw an eyefull.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey man, definately board shorts for the family pool. If you need some extra support wear a speedo or a swim jock underneath. If you don't and you are hung trust me you are gonna show everyone what you have got when you get out of the water beacuse the board shorts stick to you when they are wet.

The bananna hammock look is only acceptable if you are a competive swimmer at practice or a swim meet.

Last edited:

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Hey man, definately board shorts for the family pool. If you need some extra support wear a speedo or a swim jock underneath. If you don't and you are hung trust me you are gonna show everyone what you have got when you get out of the water beacuse the board shorts stick to you when they are wet.

The bananna hammock look is only acceptable if you are a competive swimmer at practice or a swim meet.

Wow................

Prude proud American .........

So are u suggesting all guys should wear burkas when showering in the gym lockers as well ?

Parading their junks while pretending to be prudish doesn't make sense at all.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow................

Prude proud American .........

So are u suggesting all guys should wear burkas when showering in the gym lockers as well ?

Parading their junks while pretending to be prudish doesn't make sense at all.

No not at all, just not wear bananna hammocks to the family pool.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless in France. Its the rules that you have to wear speedos if using the pool - for hygiene reasons apparently.

emo_boydildo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just wear baggy swim shorts thats what i do. doesnt really help when you get out of the water but theres not much u can do. as long as ur not walking around with a boner it's their problem not urs :p

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Unless in France. Its the rules that you have to wear speedos if using the pool - for hygiene reasons apparently.

Yeah, well in Europe it is different everyone wears speedo style swimwear so if you showed up in board shorts down to youe knees you would look silly. I would not be caught dead in a speed on on the beach here in the USA but when I was in europe I wore my speedo square cut trunks on the beach.