1. geitjeshoeder

geitjeshoeder Active Member

Hi, how do you cover up a big member?. As a film-professional i just love attention, but not in that way if you know what i mean. I used to wear a swimslip under a swimboxer and it kinda works, only with great discomfort? any tips?

2. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's a swimslip?

3. geitjeshoeder

geitjeshoeder Active Member

Ehhr in dutch it's called zwembroek... it's the opposite of a boxer-short and is very elastic.

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

Baggy board shorts

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I think what he means is the elastic netting inside some swimming trunks to hold everything in place.

On a follow up;
    SWIMMIN & BAGGY ASS SHORTS A NO-NO FOR DEF, BUT ALSO REMEMBER THEY'RE A SOLID COLOR 'SIDES WHITE.

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Why try to hide it? There are definitely challenges for hung guys to find appropriate, comfortable and flattering swimwear, but I don't think squeezing yourself into pain or wearing big old baggy shorts are the only alternatives.

The hottest bathing suits I have ever worn are made by BlueMan in Brazil. Clearly, those big-dicked Brazilian boys have created a market and supplied a need. The best ones are the square-cuts. Comfortable, understated, flattering, and sexy.

Attached Files:

7. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

I gave up trying to hide it. There's a difference between "not hiding" and "showing off". If you're physically supported and comfortable what's the big deal if people can tell that you have a penis?

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Swimslip is a term for bikini or brief-style swim trunks which may or may not contain Lycra or Spandex (the lack of which allows a loose, comfortable fit in the crotch.)

geitjeshoeder, Pappy was right to suggest you wear baggy boardshorts. A hung guy can freeball (the preferred way to wear them) without fear of falling out. You just have to be aware that they tend to cling revealingly when you come out of the water and you might inadvertently flash somebody who looks up your leg when you sit carelessly.

Find some boardshorts and have a good time.

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have some boordshorts that came with a mesh lining that work well for me when I am swimming at the neighborhood pool. The cold water makes coming in and out of the water not too obscene.

At the gay beach, I wear squarecuts and speedos.

10. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

I tend to agree. I show in just about anything, but there comes a point where you just have to quit worrying about it. I don't like it, but I'm not going to let it rule my life. I wear boardshorts, nice and baggy, usually commando for the sake of comfort (not always) and whatever shows, shows.

11. fitdude

fitdude New Member

I like aussiebums. I mean the swimwear! Well that as well. And yes, whatever shows, shows. Like that philosophy.

12. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Right on, fitdude. Board shorts are so 20th century.

(By the way, man, I haven't seen you around here lately. It's great to see your hot body back on the board....)

13. GuyanaPrince

GuyanaPrince New Member

We used to shuck off our clothes and wade in a broad stretch of creek behind the school, whenever we got the chance. You went back to class with soggy underwear showing through your pants, if you didn't, and the girls would make fun of you for peeing yourself. Anyway, to advoid the ribbing, you ditched your clothes and swam, because the actual swimming was so much fun, you didn't really care about the naked part.

Not saying we didn't notice - just didn't care so much.

Anyway, if more of us had these kinds of experiences in the early years, we wouldn't be so worried about how to hide our endowments. All of these shower stalls and enforced discretion has turned us into a bunch of sissies. :rolleyes:

14. Orlando_8

Orlando_8 New Member

15. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
    I wear the solar when I have to wear something in public. As to my regular morning mile, I swim it nude in the pool here in the community where I live early in the morning. Sometimes I'm alone and sometimes there are other swimmers. I've done a nude mile every day since Jan 1st.

16. cparks

cparks New Member

check out:

http://www.braziliantrunks.com/

try any of the prints, as they tend to hide the bulge. steer clear of the solids, they make the bulge show, big time (pardon the pun).

17. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

You should wear what is physically comfortable, it will make it easier for you to focus on something other than your "big member".

What is comfortable and concealing is wearing speedos under wildly patterned (not striped) board shorts, that's what I do at the neighborhood pool. However, at the beach I wear just solid black, dark blue, or dark green speedos (a size too big and with the leg elastics pulled tighter). Light colored or striped speedos make a big bulge that much MORE NOTICEABLY over dimensioned. :biggrin1:

PS. I noticed that when going to the beach with a taller, more endowed, beanpole friend, people don't seem to notice my bulge nearly as much. :smile:

18. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Well, I'm in a swimming club in France, and speedos are what everyone wears. No one takes any notice of what's in the speedo - or at least pretends not. American friends tell me that speedos are worn in competitions and by gays... but that may be 20th century too.

19. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I've highlighted the important part of what you wrote because they do notice, at least the first time there is a new guy on the team or a friend brings a new guy. It might not be a sexual look, but at least a competitive one.

20. Longjohn777p

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow, great link smoothchris. when i go swimming i uaually sneak my suit off in the water anyway so im not that worried about what i wear

Draft saved Draft deleted