swimming

pedjoeang45

Just Browsing
Media
hi guys,

how much time do u spend naked in the locker room and what acivities do u do?

i have a friend who can spend an hour naked in the locker room enjoying the sauna, chatting with others, taking a shower and shaving before we leave the area.

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
Hi.

There are nude swimming sessions at the public pools here, so that's when I like to go when I have some time. That means I get to spend the entire time naked, which is what I love. I never saw the point of trying to squeeze my manhood into some speedo when you can make out everything as soon as the material is wet...

There are also saunas with pools here where you can be naked throughout. In fact you are forbidden from wearing trunks for hygiene reasons.

In purely a gym lockerroom I adapt my nudity to the prevalent norm - so if others, so am I; if not, then I am not either.

On the whole I am very comfortable with nudity, and the more time I get to spend naked, the more I like it. That's exactly what people tell me when they get to see me on my homepage.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way you're promoting yourself here feels a little condescending, Beachy. If you want to promote your stuff, why not post a link and tell us to check it out, instead of scribbling these cheesy segues disguised as real-life stories? It just feels like you're jerking us around.

So tell us (minus the theatrics, please) what's so special about your site and why we should have a look, when we can find the same sort of stuff on Youtube?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I swim for a swim club now and I did swim in college for the last four years I think I will never give up swimming its in my nature now...I do nude yoga in Boston and I take Capoeira classes in Boston also...Here is some pics of me. Thanks Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

The Perfect Phallus

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the course of a few years and being in a locker room everyday, I've become much more comfortable being naked amongst other men. I was very aware of being naked and other men being naked, but after some time it all becomes very routine.

After my swim I go straight into the sauna, but continue to wear my speedo. This is done more out of hygene concerns than modesty. The showers are open to which I've become accustomed to. Though on occasion I catch some guy taking a long hard glance at me that quickly snaps me back into self awareness.

I believe this evolution of comfort is a common experience.

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
The way you're promoting yourself here feels a little condescending, Beachy. If you want to promote your stuff, why not post a link and tell us to check it out, instead of scribbling these cheesy segues disguised as real-life stories? It just feels like you're jerking us around.

So tell us (minus the theatrics, please) what's so special about your site and why we should have a look, when we can find the same sort of stuff on Youtube?

Just to clarify:
1. The link to my homepage is just my message signature, not a promotion or anything. And it's posted cos ppl ask about it.

2. Nothing I wrote was fictitious. I guess reality in Europe is so far from reality in America that it comes across as 'unreal' to you?

3. There's absolutely nothing special about my site. Totally agree with you there. It's just my online gallery, nothing more.

Not sure why you thought I was doing publicity...most real-life folks know me for my realism, no cyber-posturing...

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dressing up in the locker room.... ahh that's the same as masturbation for me!

<throws a sad look>
...do it as fast as possible and get out....

I hide my nudity

B_Cravenator

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm quite shoking in the water so I don't generally go swimming. When I do though I'm pretty chilled out in the changing rooms. I don't rush but there's no point lingering around in there, I just get changed in my own time and leave.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After a workout sometimes I go into the sauna for 10 or 15 minutes then shower. I do take longer showers than some but I love the feel of the water hitting me after a hard workout. Then it's off to get dressed. I don't usually linger for very long while dressing but some of us guys that have been going to the gym for years know each other enough now that it's nothing for us to stop and talk or visit with each other while we are dressing. We have seen each other nude for quite some time now and it doesn't appear to be a big deal to us.

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
first off...this thread has nothing to do with swimming.

second, if you actually linger around naked in a locker room just so people can see you naked, i think you need to get a life. don't get me wrong, i'm all for nudists and stuff, but come on! the locker room is for changing, not advertising your cock to every guy who walks in. besides, most guys who walk around naked in locker rooms are old guys anyways.