Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this problem ever since I switched from trunks to shorts in my teens.

The net 'pants' inside swim shorts are always too small. I'm not huge but there's not enough room for my cock and balls and I always end up sticking out rather than down after my first dip in the pool.

Anyone else find this? Any solutions? I don't know if I want to go back to trunks because people might think I'm doing it just to show off my bulge.

Jacob84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I do find the same thing happens, but I wear lined swimshorts as daytime waer at times becouse of the ridiculous heat spells.
It seems like the net liners in these shorts are usualy flat and shapeless, and the rubberbands weak.
They can be very handy when you want to give someone a 'accidental' glimpse though.

Reactions: deepvoicedan

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just cut the netting out, lf it's regular lounging by the pool I just wear the trunks, if it's toobing or beach I wear a pair of Adidas dry fit trunks underneath the shorts, plenty of room for my piece to move and keep sand/ discomfort away.

I just cut the netting out, lf it's regular lounging by the pool I just wear the trunks, if it's toobing or beach I wear a pair of Adidas dry fit trunks underneath the shorts, plenty of room for my piece to move and keep sand/ discomfort away.

Agreed. Cut out the liner.

D

deleted875903

The net 'pants' inside swim shorts are always too small. I'm not huge but there's not enough room for my cock and balls and I always end up sticking out rather than down after my first dip in the pool.

Anyone else find this? Any solutions? I don't know if I want to go back to trunks because people might think I'm doing it just to show off my bulge.
Me and my brothers would just cut the net part out.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The net problem seems worse with the designer swim shorts. By contrast the cheap ones seem to be manufactured in a way that is less restrictive. I see you are in UK. Try Primark.
Thanks, maybe I'll try there.

N

nyguy1

Having the net briefs cradle my dick and feeling the elastic next to my balls always makes me a little horny when I’m in a bathing suit.

Reactions: Richard Licks

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

If no one complained or commented you might as well continue wearing shorts.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to just cut the liner across the top under the waist band for about 4 inches. This allows for flopping the junk over the top of the liner and lets it all hang pretty free. If the suit is snug and stretchy it will also allow for a nicely defined dick and nuts. In both situations it looks great and is very comfortable.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to just cut the liner across the top under the waist band for about 4 inches. This allows for flopping the junk over the top of the liner and lets it all hang pretty free. If the suit is snug and stretchy it will also allow for a nicely defined dick and nuts. In both situations it looks great and is very comfortable.

I've done this before. How best to cut it seems to depend on the suit. But when I do it right it gives the look that I want. It doesn't call attention to itself, but if someone actively checks out my crotch it's obvious there's some respectably sized equipment there.

I'm judging from the mirror; since I've figured this out I've only been to nude beaches and pools, lol.